Anyone doing IVF in KKH under Dr Chua Ka Hee?

Around 10 months for me. How many eggs retrieved? Maybe you can discuss with him and ask for more dosage if not many eggs were retrieved :)

Around 10 months for me. How many eggs retrieved? Maybe you can discuss with him and ask for more dosage if not many eggs were retrieved :)
Wah 10months is quite long.. my first cycle was 7 eggs, 6 fertilised, 3 blastocysts, but only 1 made it to day 5. I have no frozen embryos, need to go for 2nd fresh cycle. I guess will rest a few months for now. Still bleeding quite badly (now) dunno when it will stop.

From the Hysterosalpingo-foam-sonography report, there seemed to be an extremely fine line or something that ran across my uterus. So Dr Chua suggested taking a look at the inside and if theres really nothing, he would then do an endometrial scratching. Im not sure if doctors would propose a day surgery like this upon request or what. For me, it was a recommendation after having seen my report.

Though i have adenomyosis, my body doesnt display most of the symptoms. So i dont know if a scratch did help afterall ornot. I also didnt link the final pregnancy to the scratch.

TCM knew about my adenomyosis and slight fibroids too. TCM is holistic treatment. About boosting or balancing the main organs. So I dont think the medicine was specifically about treating adenomyosis alone. More of Yin-Yang qi etc....
Hi’ may I ask did u remove your fibroids ? How big were they and where were these located ? Did dr Chua ask u to remove the fibroid ?

Back