Anyone doing IVF in 2020?

Going for FET end of next week...any tips on what to do or take apart from all the hormone pills...

As for avoiding cold drinks and wearing socks at night to keep the body warm, should I start that now or after the FET?

Also, I plan to go back to work as usual after that weekend (meaning 2 days rest only). Anyone just went on work as usual or is it advisable to stay at home..

Going for FET end of next week...any tips on what to do or take apart from all the hormone pills...

As for avoiding cold drinks and wearing socks at night to keep the body warm, should I start that now or after the FET?

Also, I plan to go back to work as usual after that weekend (meaning 2 days rest only). Anyone just went on work as usual or is it advisable to stay at home..

I started to avoid cold drink few months before ivf and always have the habit to wear socks during bedtime.

Im gg fet next wk too!which hospital? I avoiding raw food n cutting down caffeine n drinks... Gonna drink red bean soup also

Retrieved 11, 9 matured paired by ICSI. On D3 have 3 grade 4 and 1 grade 3, D5 left with 2 grade 4 while one of these 2 still need to be further observed. So transferred 1 grade 4 on D5.

Good result! To have more than 80% maturation! What’s your AMH? Do you take any supplements during stimm?

Im gg fet next wk too!which hospital? I avoiding raw food n cutting down caffeine n drinks... Gonna drink red bean soup also
Not in Sg :)
I dont eat raw food such as raw fish / sushi...will avoid salads too, unless those boiled veges and chickpea/ beans..
scanned lining yest..thinking of how to make it a more conducive environment apart from lining.

Ill try to stop cold drinks for now and reduce caffeine. 1/2 half coffee a day should be okay right? I hardly ever have more than a full cup anyway

Good result! To have more than 80% maturation! What’s your AMH? Do you take any supplements during stimm?
My AMH was tested In Apr 2017, 3.5ng/ml, therefore doctor said no need to test again this time. So far I didn't eat any supplements other than folic acid prescribed by doctor.

Not in Sg :)
I dont eat raw food such as raw fish / sushi...will avoid salads too, unless those boiled veges and chickpea/ beans..
scanned lining yest..thinking of how to make it a more conducive environment apart from lining.

Ill try to stop cold drinks for now and reduce caffeine. 1/2 half coffee a day should be okay right? I hardly ever have more than a full cup anyway
Take more healthy foods.. I also at most 1 cup of coffee or tea per day.. Read that Mediterranean diet is gd also.. Beans/protein based kind of diet but I worry will do the opp.. So prob will just drink red bean soup, take vit c, folic acid n the med doc given..
All the best ya.. Bb dust~

Anyone can advice the differences between ivf done at NUH ba private hospital?
Also, after say successful ivf at nuh, able to transfer to private hospital? Thanks

Anyone can advice the differences between ivf done at NUH ba private hospital?
Also, after say successful ivf at nuh, able to transfer to private hospital? Thanks

Nuh can use govt subsidies and medisave, private hospital can only use medisave.
After successful yes u can go and look for ur own gynac at private hospital

Hi, wondering if anyone tried paying for polyclinic (you know those at Hdb) to help to do the daily injection for ivf? For kkh, is the injection done every morning or night? Thanks!

Hi, wondering if anyone tried paying for polyclinic (you know those at Hdb) to help to do the daily injection for ivf? For kkh, is the injection done every morning or night? Thanks!
If not wrong, can only go back ivf centre for the daily injection. Usually the daily injection is taken in morning n trigger shot in the nite

Hi ladies, I’m going for the ivf talk at KKH in March and should be starting my first cycle in April. can anyone advise how many hospital appts are needed and on which day of the cycle? I have not told my boss yet and am wondering how many days/how much time I will be away from work. Thanks.

Hi ladies, I’m going for the ivf talk at KKH in March and should be starting my first cycle in April. can anyone advise how many hospital appts are needed and on which day of the cycle? I have not told my boss yet and am wondering how many days/how much time I will be away from work. Thanks.
u can ask the nurses during the kkh briefing.. Depends on ur situation..needed abt at least 3-4 times seeing the doc b4 schedule u to come back for scan on ur 2nd/3rd day of menses to start the injections of ivf cycle

Anyone going for acupuncture/ tcm as u prepare for ivf? I wonder if this is necessary.

Me! I have been going for acupuncture for a few mths (once a mth) and going for twice a week now for my April FET. My TCM said can help in blood circulation, lining and implantation. Which tcm u intend to go?

Hi will be gg for my 1st scan tmr Any advice? This is my 1st time doing ivf aft 1 failed so-iui..if there is a whatsapp grp i would to join pls thank u

Me! I have been going for acupuncture for a few mths (once a mth) and going for twice a week now for my April FET. My TCM said can help in blood circulation, lining and implantation. Which tcm u intend to go?
Hi jo, im thinking of dr zou at amk

I went for the pelvic and the vaginal ultrasound scan today..and next week will be consultation with the doc..i heard currently all ivf procedures will be postponed til further notice..is it true?

Last edited:
For some of the doctor at NUH, they already postpone the consultation
Yeah some doctors recommended to come back in April or when Dorscon turns to Yellow or Green,whichever the earliest. But looking at the situation now, don't think it's gonna be soon.

When Dorscon turned Orange, I was already halfway through my medication for FET. So we continue the procedure subjected to the situation on day of FET. Our FET was last week, it went well now I'm nervous waiting for HCG

Yeah some doctors recommended to come back in April or when Dorscon turns to Yellow or Green,whichever the earliest. But looking at the situation now, don't think it's gonna be soon.

When Dorscon turned Orange, I was already halfway through my medication for FET. So we continue the procedure subjected to the situation on day of FET. Our FET was last week, it went well now I'm nervous waiting for HCG
yup...hopefully it will turn back to yellow by April or May...All the best to u!!! ☺️

Private also quoted me about 20-25k before Medisave per cycle. Anyone heard of Dr Roland Chieng and Virtus lab? Is he any good? Or SGH CARE and Prof Yu Su Ling?

my gynae quote me abt 20k depend on amount of medi...thats y i decided to go NUH for IVF den if success i will go bk to my own gynae
That’s very steep! Thanks for your info. Most likely I will also switch to my own gyane after successful ivf.

Back