Anybody keen in group buy for Novita W19 water dispenser

hoshi5

Hi,

Just asking if anybody keen in the above?
Currently 1st phase is over.. So 2nd phase of pre-order will close on 31 August. Price is at $499. But if have 10 orders, will be at $375. Extra filter is $200.
I just went Best Denki to take a look.. Quite impressive...
Can have water from 25 degree to 90 degrees.. Quick hot water. Design is sleak and nice.. Very convenient.

Let me know if anybody is keen! Looking to close at 10 orders.
Novita.com.sg/w19 for more info...

Pls note that I'm not selling anything, just hope to gather 9 other orders for better price!

Hi,

Currently 1st phase is over.. So 2nd phase of pre-order will close on 31 August. Price is at $499. But if have 10 orders, will be at $375. Extra filter is $200.
Can have water from 25 degree to 90 degrees.. Quick hot water. Design is sleak and nice.. Very convenient.

Pls note that I'm not selling anything, just hope to gather 9 other orders for better price!

Hi! I'm interested in getting the black water filter and a set of extra filters! Hope we can get 8 more orders!

Hello! I am interested in getting the white water dispenser and a set of extra filters. Please count me in!

Thank you

Hi,

I am keen.. Please contact.

Hi,

Hi,

Hi,

White one for me!

Back