1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody has chinese tuition teacher to recommend?

Discussion in 'Temporary Holding Place' started by pearlyn79, Jun 27, 2012.

1. pearlyn79

pearlyn79 Member

Hi,

My girl is currently K2 and i would like to prepare her for P1.

Location is at Sengkang.

If mummies have any to recommend, please email me at pearlyn79@yahoo.com.sg

Thank you

2. h0258

h0258 New Member

Hi,
    I am also looking for a tutor to teach Secondary Higher Chinese in Sengkang. Any recommendation, please email me at h0258@hotmail.com.

Thank you.

3. ugly_witch

ugly_witch Member

Hi

U can email me if you need more information about the private FULL TIME TUTOR (SINGAPOREAN) who teaches in Punggol.

Levels: K1 , P1 to P3 English and Maths and Higher Chinese including Hanyu Pinyin.

Tutoring Experience: more than 2 yrs of Full Time tutor, 3 yrs of part time tutor (appx 5yrs in total)
    Brief description of past experiences: Pre school nursery, K1 and K2, and student tuition center P1 to P3 English, Maths and Higher Chinese including Hanyu Pinyin

Should you require a ONE to ONE home tutor or a small group of tuition at home
    OR Art & Crafts lessons.

Kindly contact
    Hp: 8233 4592 OR
    Email: mail.to.ying@gmail.com

4. Hi Mummies,

Anyone looking for Chinese tuition and enrichment?
    Highly recommended by mummies and daddies, Funtastic Chinese Education Hub offers pre-school, primary and secondary Chinese tuition and enrichment, after-school care services.

Www.funtastic.com.sg
    6702 1123 / 9889 8261
    Blk 257 Pasir Ris Street 21 #01-299 S(510257)
    Opposite Loyang Point