Any1 knows where to buy Rice wine?

hi anyone knows where to get good yellow rice wine? im looking for those which is dark yellow in color which has been fermented long enough and taste is very sweet type.

Hi, borrow ur thread tks!
To those who are still active selling hong zhao jiu- red rice wine.. Please pm me.. I am looking for it, together with the hongzhao paste. I need both. Tks.....

hi anyone knows where to get good yellow rice wine? im looking for those which is dark yellow in color which has been fermented long enough and taste is very sweet type.

Hi I hv e type of wine u want. It's home made by my aunte. Make too much. Got plenty left. Pm me if u interested.

Hi, i'm looking to buy those very sweet and thick glutinous rice wine, no hurry i can wait for it to ferment, looking for yellow and red type. Pls whatsapp 96880335 if you have it, thanks all!

does anyone still selling red wine (hong zao jiu + paste) can PM me the details, need to get for my sister, thanks in advance.

Hi i have 2 bottles of rice wine. Also a bottle of unopened hong zao paste which i bought from fuhua. Can pm me.

My daughter is due next week and I'm looking for some red glutinous wine and Ong zhao paste. Can pm me or msg me at 96712210.

Hi, I'm looking for rice wine to be used for confinement in Feb/Mar 16. May I know are glutinous rice wine and Hakka yellow wine (黄酒)the same? I'm actually keen to purchase Hakka yellow wine but not sure of the differences as there are various type being mentioned here.

Pls kindly pm or whatsapp me at 86868323 and thanks!

Hi I'm looking to get about 2 bottles of red rice wine for my confinement just before Chinese new year. Please pm me if you have any available. Thanks!

How many u want? My relative make the wine very nice n sweet. During my confinement I bot from her and another auntie, auntie one more sour my relative one more sweet. The sweet one taste very nice. If u interested can PM me

Hi I'm looking to get about 2 bottles of red rice wine for my confinement just before Chinese new year. Please pm me if you have any available. Thanks!
Hi Wabbit,
My mil is from Hakka and she makes very good traditional yellow rice wine, ideal for confinement dishes like ginger wine chicken.

Pls pm me if keen, self collect from Sengkang my house within 5 min walk from the MRT station.

Hmm what's the difference between yellow and red wine anyway? I'm only familiar with red wine cos my grandma used to make it herself and used it for the most delicious mee sua. Not sure if that wine was towards the sweet or sour. I'll only use it for cooking. Is one better than the other?

Hmm what's the difference between yellow and red wine anyway? I'm only familiar with red wine cos my grandma used to make it herself and used it for the most delicious mee sua. Not sure if that wine was towards the sweet or sour. I'll only use it for cooking. Is one better than the other?

We call it yellow wine 黄酒 but it's reddish in color due to the added red yeast . It's sweet not sour.

Hi didadi,

Is the rice wine available in August? And do u have pic how it look like?

Thanks
Hi hi, yes available in Aug, see photo attached. Pls remind me 2 weeks in advance
ImageUploadedByForum1461745306.355694.jpg

Why is the wine red? what do you use for the red colour? Red Rice? (Hong gu?)
It's called yellow rice wine , made from glutinous rice and red yeast , the traditional Hakka confinement wine , very delicious and nutritious, ideal for women !

Hi linda,
For confinement, is better to buy those with herbs inside as it'll add to the tonic. For mine, i purchase from an old lady in TPY. The wine is very thick without adding in any water. You can pm me for contact
happy.gif
can u pm me toa payoh contact number,thks

How many u want? My relative make the wine very nice n sweet. During my confinement I bot from her and another auntie, auntie one more sour my relative one more sweet. The sweet one taste very nice. If u interested can PM me
hi,can pm me ur relative phone 9ber

Hi ,i am looking for glutinous rice wine for my confinement,pls pm me ,my contact is 83337366,thk u.
Hi ,

My MIL makes good traditional yellow rice wine (黄酒)for confinement , it's made from glutinous rice and red yeast, very sweet and nutritious. Pls pm me if you are keen .

Hi ,i am looking for glutinous rice wine for my confinement,pls pm me ,my contact is 83337366,thk u.
Hi .. I'm making home make 红糟 n wine..use to be selling at Blk 18 jalan membina coffeeshop.. If u r interested can pm mi.. I got ready stock in hand.. 98226535 cat

Back