Any1 knows where to buy Rice wine?

Hi,

You can buy glutinous rice wine from NTUC, there are a lot of different kinds. Just look for those in dark colour. I hv bought 1 before.

Hi,

my mum makes rice wine for confinement for sale. If you need, pls PM me. But need at least 1 n half mths in advance coz the wine needs to ferment n the longer it is, the better it is..

hi,

my mom also made rice wine for confinement.interested can pm me.
I drank the ones she made during my confinement! =)

homemade is better, i've seen the process of making before, tasted it and I find that homemade one is better.
happy.gif
just my 2 cents. I got it lower price from one member. her mum make it on regular basis and sold them to the chinese medical hall ( neighbourhood ). now I've done with my confinement but I still take it regular, of course not that frequent anymore and I realised I stop taking hot shower, like what those sinseh said, my body condition is so much better/stronger already.

is there a difference between white rice wine or red rice wine? i saw some confinement recipe they uses different kinds.
so rice wine is actually to be added into all confinement food?
can it be replaced with DOm or yomeishu??
if breastfeed can still tkae the rice wine?

Hi mummies

My aunty makes the red rice wine and it is $10 per jar. Each jar can be used for 3-4 cookings (each cooking is for one whole chicken). Will also provide instructions on how to cook using the rice wine.

Please PM me if you would like to get any. Have to order in advance coz it takes at least a month to prepare it.

Can deliver to your home for free if you order more than 5 bottles.

<font color="aa00aa">i can take orders for homemade confinement rice wine.
pm me.</font>

do the wines have expiry date i.e. how long will it last? just wondering how far in advance we can buy the wine.

Hi mummies

I have homemade red glutinous rice wine (Hong Zhao Jiu). Please PM me if you like to order any.

It can be kept in your fridge for up to a year.

Thanks.

Hi mummies, my mum has confinement rice wine to sell. Pls pm me if u r interested. Selling $15 per bottle. Free delivery for 5 bottles ordered.

Hi,

Anyone knows whether is there expiry date for DOM wine. I have a couple of new bottles that have been keep more that 5-9 years and do not know whether is it still safe to consume?

Hi kkc

As far as I know, there is no expiry for DOM - you are referring to Benedictine DOM right? It should still taste as good as when you first bought it!

July batch of red rice wine all taken.

Next batch of red rice wine will be ready in mid-Sept. Do place your orders at least 2 mths in advance if possible as it takes 6 weeks to prepare.

Do feel free to PM me if need more info.

Thanks!

Do contact me at 98163526 (prefer sms) for your orders. We can arrange home delivery at my convenience. Thanks for your support and compliments for our rice wine! Regulars, I will definitely arrange for home delivery for your orders. Thks again!

Hi,

I have 10 bottle left fr my confinement in aug10. The wine is nice and sweet. Each $15 and buy 10 bottles free one bottle (total 11 bottles). PM me if you interested.

Mine taste very good, and is with "dang gui" herbs somemore, even my confinement lady say taste good and pure.
PM me for contact if interested.

Hi CL,
Tried PM u but it does not accept PM. Could you let me know where did you get your sweet rice wine and its those yellow or red one? I've not tried red rice wine for confinement and wonder how different the taste b/w red and yellow rice wine? Anyone can share? Which is better for confinement?

Hi linda,
For confinement, is better to buy those with herbs inside as it'll add to the tonic. For mine, i purchase from an old lady in TPY. The wine is very thick without adding in any water. You can pm me for contact
happy.gif

Hi! Have a 1-litre bottle of Yomeishu for sale at $40. Intact in box. Great for personal consumption, or as a gift. Sms me at 97843715 if interested.

Hi mummies

My mil is making rice wine for my confinement use.
She is also making rice wine for sale.
Pls pm me if you are keen.
Lead-time : 6 weeks
Price : $15/bottle

Hi Angel,
Are you talking about 志香麻油?I thought it is common brand made in Msia, if you cannot get from NTUC, you can try Seng Xiong where I can find most of the Msian brands there.

I still find the ' chee hiang ' sesame oil , cos sheng xiong and Giant can't find this brand. Anyone can help ?

Your pm is closed.

My mom's selling, delivery to door step if order 5 and above. SMS me 98579437.

anyone know where to get yellow rice wine, it seems red rice wine is more common.

plesee PM me if you have details on yellow rice wine.

Thank you

How long can the homemade rice wine last if kept in fridge? Anyone knows? Especially those who have relatives making them for sale. I bought too many and can't finish. Intend to pass to a friend whose edd in end sept.

Back