Any SAHMTBs?

hi de_luxe

Congrats on the birth of baby Johann!! Enjoy ur motherhood ya? BF can be quite tiring, but hang in there ok?
happy.gif
U r doing great!

taslyn nice to hear from u. wat happened, how come keep gg in and out of hospital? u ok?

congrats on ur #2, have u confirmed the gender? I dunno how u do it... Baby J is exactly 2 mths old today n he makes me exhausted... definitely the tot of #2 is far far away from my mind!

vanilla hello there... m still continuing w tbf... surgery went well n i'm fully recovered now, got the all clear from surgeon last fri *phew* but still gotta see her for fortnightly follow-ups.

how r u doing?

where's everybody else? this thread so quiet now..

deluxe
keke.. bb is okay.. dunno wat is the reason. prolly she got sensitive guts.. n reflux... think the episode shld be over coz so far so good..

#2 is now 16wks while #1 is 6mths today.. gynae mentioned 70% confirmed it is a boy.. i m waiting for my detailed scan,

lol.. take it slow babe, 1st 3 mths are tough but after that, u learn bb's preference and also he also learn how to please u too..

i realised that boys are harder to take care of.. coz in e Aug 09 mummies thread, mummies with boys mentioned it is harder..

visited my cousin today too, her boy is 2mths+ n also giving her a headache..

think the thread is quiet coz most mummies are busy with their lil precious.. hahaha... for myself, i m normally in the Aug 09 thread.

try posting pics of bb johann on other webbie eg multiply or start a blog.. :p

cya ard babe

taslyn gd to hear that bb's ok.

yes, we are slowly but surely learning abt each other's prefs.. hmm.. i dunno abt boys being harder to care of - wat's the diff? Men are from mars women are from venus??.. like taking care of a different species?

yeah, i've got pics of Baby J on Facebook
happy.gif

deluxe
lol... not sure on that... prolly men are from mars n women from venus??

lemme see how #2 turns out then i can comment.. hahaha...

aiya.. i dun have facebook... :p...

Hi all..

Updates.. Baby Tristan is born on 3rd March 09.
2.835kg.. length: 47cm .. head: 32.5cm
Via Natural w/o epidural w Forceps

My gynae asked me to admit on 2nd of mar after the checkup.. he called me at 8pm to check on me, i told him after he did VE for me till then i got achings below.. he say not bcoz of VE and i got seriously backaches on tt day.. getting stronger and stronger. and later on my sis told me is bcoz of baby tristan is facing the front inside the womb and tts call back labour..So forceps have to be used to turn him ard when he is out..

I was transferred to Waiting ward @ 8am that morning.
Previously i spent the night away in normal ward. Dr Ang did VE on me again but was still 2cm - 3cm, same as the previous check.
Not much difference
Cleared my bowels, get changed to operating robe and was put on drip and wait..
Slowly, contractions came more frequently and more intensify but still bearable.
Contractions then hit me off strongly at the very last 1 hour and i started going goo goo gaa gaa..
Last check was only 5cm by a very nice nurse..
I donno waiting for wad.. buay tahan Then i asked for Laughing Gas . Still with that, im goo goo gaa gaa away and getting louder and louder tho i tried not to..
I was also pushing uncontrollably when contractions came.
The feelings is just like want to POO POO very much.
The Nice nurse popped by and checked on me and my cervix was fully dilated.
She faster called out the others and pushed me into the labour ward at her fastest speed and reminded me not to push anymore.
To hold my breathe..
The moment i was pushed into the labour ward, within 5mins, my darling has arrived to this world.
Luckily Dr Ang was just in next room if im not wrong.. PHEW!
The process is too fast until i got a shock when baby is out and placed immediately on my tummy.
Initially he was very greyish in color, as he stays on my tummy,i tried to touch him to comfort him.. and his skin colour slowly turned to slight pinkish

de_luxe
add me in fb..
happy.gif
[email protected]

Back