Any SAHM or MTB staying around Farrer Park area

Hi Gina
We see how the rest of the mommies then we plan the gathering la..
happy.gif

hi, glad to see this thread is alive again! i would like to meet up too. how abt sending a pm to those who hv posted previously? it's hard to find this thread, i've almost forgotten abt it!

hi kwong

i am also staying at farrer park, blk 15. Good to see so many mummies staying around me.

I am not preggie yet, now trying to concieve so get get "how to get preggie" tips from u all.

Great to see many SAHM like me in the area! I initially stayed at Blk 49 (near Tennis Court) with my parents, but moved to Sembawang after married. However, since i'm a SAHM, will go back every Fri to mum's place & stay for the nite.

Fanny,
don't worry ya..let nature takes its course. No special "technique". Just eat healthily. We tried for abt 5 mth b4 successful
happy.gif

Hi all,
I am new to this thread. I'm staying quite near this area, have a 14 months gal, SAHM now but looking for a childcare centre when my child reaches 18months. Any advice?

do anyone of u here know of any babysitters residing in this area too? am looking for 1 when i am going back to work.

thanks

Hi,

Anyone send their kids to Foochow Methodist Church Kindergarten? How do u find the school and teachers? Is there high teachers turnover in the school? How do u find their curriculum? Hope i can get some feedback abt this kindergarten.

My email: [email protected]
Thanks.

Hi fellow farrer park mums! Just to let everyone know that my neighbour, a nanny/babysitter is looking for new charges because the two kids under her care have entered primary school.

Her spoken mandarin is really good; she sounds like a teacher. She's very warm and gentle -- if not for the fact that I'm home-based, I would've hired her myself.

PM me if you would like to get in touch with her, thanks much! (Also, drop me a msg on this thread to let me know if you've sent a PM; I've heard the system is really buggy.)

Hi Farrer Park mummies,

If any of you would like to organise play dates or playgroups, please feel free to get in touch with me.

I've recently started taking my girl to a mum-run playgroup in Toa Payoh and it's really fun. To get in touch with me, you can either PM me or leave a message on my blog:

http://bottomsup.wordpress.com

Hi Farrer Park mums! My tot is almost 2.5yrs old now; am still a stay-home mum and playdates are really useful for keeping my little girl entertained!

I'm really keen on meet-ups, and my girl enjoys hanging out at the Farrer Park playground, although we live across the street.

Would love to hear from moms in the area; we are free on some evenings too.

p.s. Apologies if you've written me before and not gotten a reply; am not the most organised. If you're looking for playdates, please contact me again, because I'm looking for more playmates for my lil girl -- don't intend to send her to this year or next. We may even homeschool!
happy.gif

Nanny / Babysitter Available @ Commonwealth Drive

I'm a 38 yrs old, full time Chinese housewife . Able to speak Chinese and simple English. Experience in taking care of infants for the past 6 yrs. Available from Mondays to Fridays 10 ~ 12hrs/day. I have 3 teenagers, ages are as follow, 13,14 and 16. Should you require any nanny service, kindly contact me at 9755 1454. Many Thanks

Hi to all,
I'm a SAHM with an active 2+yr old gal staying at blk 13. Hope to get to know some of you around this area too.

Hi Farrer Park Mommies...
Any reviews on Foochow Methodist Church Kindy ?
I am at Blk 11 and planning to send my kiddo there...

Back