Any reviews on Woombie Air/Tru Aire swaddler

mylittlepony

Hi Mummies,

Like to check if anyone has tried woombie Air/ Tru Aire swaddler? Thought of buying one for my little one who is on the way. Bit pricey so I wanted to check if this is really good before I invest in one. Do you know which of the above model is better for our climate?

HI, I used Love To Swaddle UP with my 3rd baby as it was recommended by my mother in law in Australia.
Since i tried it, it was so easy, baby goes in and easy to access at night etc when changing nappy - was so much easier than with my other kids.
What is different about the love to swaddle up is that the babies arms are up - this is considered the natural position for a baby.
As I thought it was great, i ended up bringing them to Singapore.
When is your baby due? I would be happy to supply you with a free swaddle in the lite version in exchange for a review of what you thought of it?
Let me know your thoughts

Hi muminsg,
Thanks so much for your generous gesture. I would definitely love to try out the swaddler that you recommended. I used the normal blanket swaddler for my first one and her hands kept coming out so I thought I will get a velcro/zipped swaddler this time round for my second one. Will be more than glad to share the review with u. Do let me know how do I contact you for the collection. Thanks in advance.

Back