Any reviews on Dr Adelina Wong from TMC?

Choco_donut

Hi there,

This is my 1st pregnancy and I am considering Dr Adelina Wong from TMC. Appreciate any reviews on her. Thanks! :)

Same, first pregnancy and she's under one of my ideal gynae. The other one is at Mt. E where parking is a real headache so strike off from the list. Heard Adelina Wong is really good and she had awesome stitching skill, one of my client highly recommend her and I trust her cos she work for pediatric clinic. Did abit of research but seems like she's on the high side, if she's good I think it's worth it. I already booked an appt with her on mid April. Hopefully everything turns out great!

Dr Adelina delivered my #1. She is superb and i really loved her. She is nice, pleasant, soft spoken and assuring. Most importantly she is patient. Feel very comfortable with her. Now i am back with her for #2.

Highly recommend Dr Wong. Randomly got her for my #1 as I wanted a female gynae that’s in TMC. She turned out to be nice, gentle and competent (very important). Any concerns I raise up is always answered or handled in a satisfactory manner. Also she is very patient and won’t rush you.
I’m pregnant again with #2 and back to her again of coz.
Ps. She don’t do packages so not very cheap

Highly recommend Dr Wong. Randomly got her for my #1 as I wanted a female gynae that’s in TMC. She turned out to be nice, gentle and competent (very important). Any concerns I raise up is always answered or handled in a satisfactory manner. Also she is very patient and won’t rush you.
I’m pregnant again with #2 and back to her again of coz.
Ps. She don’t do packages so not very cheap
hello!
that sounds great but ....
what kind of prices are we looking at if you dont mine sharing ?

hello!
that sounds great but ....
what kind of prices are we looking at if you dont mine sharing ?
It depends if you are high risk or will deliver your baby through emergency cs.

Had my baby delivered thru C-Section with her in Thomson and it caused me roughly $6K. I am on high risk pregnancy though. I have gestational diabetes.

Back