Any reliable maid to transfer?

teayoyo

Please message me if you have any reliable maid to transfer.Mainly to cook, housework and fetch kids from school.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, I am looking for a transfer maid, preferably from Indonesia or Myanmar. Her basic duties would be to do regular housework, take care of three kids and cook most meals. There are no pets or elderly people that need care.
Please call email me at [email protected], or call at 94319570. Thank you!

Hi,
I met a transfer maid 2 days ago at my maid agency while picking up my new maid. She is from India, can speak English, been here almost a year, worked in Indian family but the employer wants her to teach the children Hindu, she doesnt know, she only can speak English.
The maid agency at Hougang Green.PM me if you interested.

Hi,

I am looking for a reliable, caring, patient and committed maid. To taking care 8mts old baby and fetch 4year old girl from full day childcare, cook dinner and do general housework. Please let me know if you have one to transfer. Thanks in advance!

Hello all, I think my agent got a Myanmar or Indo maid to transfer... heard her saying earlier this week. But not sure if already transferred. You may want to contact her at 82227346. Her name is Sherly.

Hi, I am also looking for a transfer maid, from Indonesia or Myanmar(prefer more on Indo maid). Duties would be to do general housework, marketing, cooking and look after special needs kid. Hopefully with good patient. Prefer with no off day. Me and my MIL will be helping around also. Please SMS or watsappt to me @98250552 if have any to transfer. My current maid will be going back Indonesia early Dec. thanks!

hi looking for a good transfer maid either from Indonesia or Myanmar with no off day to look after elderly hopefully patient with elderly please email me at [email protected] urgently needed for my dad thanks

Back