Any Recommendation on Taiwan Trip?

wendyl

Hi,

Care to share more on Taiwan Trip?

Which airlines are money Saving?
And where to book the air tickets if go by free and easy package?

Please advise.Thanks

are you travelling just to taipei or all around taiwan, you can take the train in taipei if you are travelling around. Must travel places are cingjing farm, alishan ect.

Hello Twinstarz mummy

U been to cingjing farm? Is it fun for kids?
Me planning to go.. can u pm me for more information as u dun accept pm

Babyboss is fun! You can google for more details. Basically, children get a taste of what's like in different occupations, such as fireman, hairdresser, baker,etc.

hi,
Is the following places worth going :
1)小人國
2)Taipei Zoo

suitable for 4yo ? fun ?
I'll be going early Nov12

summer,
found this while googling

"Guoguang Bus is the easiest way to go to Chingjing: Taipei Station > Puli > transfer to Nantou Bus to Chingjing

Train is more complicated: Taipei Station > train to Taichung > bus to Puli > Nantou Bus to Chingjing"

I am looking for itinerary suitable for both adults and a 6 year old kid. Plan to engage a guide-cum-driver.

If anyone can share your F&E itinerary, please send PM
happy.gif

Also dun mind checking out recommended tour packages.

I recommend you to go by free and easy and book from taiwan personal tour whereby you could choose where you wanna go instead of getting restricted by travel agency tourgroup.

Thats what i did
jetstar ticket 290+free and easy tour from taiwan 450.
i went jiu fen , shi fen
5 fen pu
chingjing
sunmoonlake

Hi Tammy,

That is what I plan to do. A F&E itinerary with a guide-cum-driver to bring us for the entire trip.

Where did you book your easy tour from?

Hi, may I know if it's possible to go Yang Ming Shan from Taipei by public transport? Is end May a good time to go there? Thanks in advance!

Yang Ming Shan
There are public transport to certain part of Yang Ming Shan.
Good for night scenic view.
Hot spring all year round
Mar~Apr is good to view Spring Blossom.

i think for cheap tiwan flight booking contact these people luxury holidays i have had experience with these guys they will offer you a budget stay including tickets hope i have offered some help

Back