Any recommendation on gd maid agency?

Signing the agreement but is not the salary u giving,beware nasty maid take this paper to report that the salary u pay is not the same as stated in the agreement...........

E agree seems to be at e disadvantages of employer. when my maid went off, agency use e clause such as paying for e loading house to mk me pay before giving me e refund for e prepaid salary.

When employers try to exercise clause what indicate maid don't wAnt to work got to give seven days notice, they act blur n drag time and e agency eventually.tell.me I.not happy can go compliant. I call e maid association yheu tell.me they only.on charge if agency don't pay me bk e refund. I tell.them e frustration n get told off by e staff saying since u got back all ur money then what's e complaint about? Then was in midst of confinement and I not only need yo handle nb butmyself also a five ur old myself in e house

Hihi,

I am going to get a maid from Ming Hwee resources at people park. Are they the same as Ming from bukit timah? Advise.

Thanks

Hi Tulip3 and Fifincash,

don't mind PM me your agency?
visited a few agencies and not comfortable with them.

need a maid for infant care.

thks

My aunty, godma and grandma maid is from JPB maid agency (i think) in bukit timah.. so far not bad...

My own maid is from home keeper also in bukit timah...

Anyone sign up maid with Loyal Employment Hub at Katong?

i have paid the agency fee & insurance fee of slightly over $1k. now waiting for the maid. i am quite concerned as the sales lady changed her attitude after we have made payment and signed documents..

Or anyone got this feeling with other agency?

Hi,

would like to know how much one needs to pay for a Indonesian or filipino maid from their countries with their country experience? I heard it is very expensive nowadays. needs to set aside 4.5k to 5k including the 3k loan which employer has to bear 1k? Pls share. Tks.

Hi Tulip3 and Fifincash,

I have PMed you both. Looking for a good reliable maid agency. Need to find a maid urgently.

Thanks.

I will like to recommend my maid agency, Dans Services. It is a Filipino owned and operated FILIPINO EMPLOYMENT AGENCY.
I just hired a Filipino helper from there and she has been extremely good for the past few days she was here. Though you will think that the Filipinos will help their own countrymen, but when we called to interview the potential candidates over the phone, they helped us to translate when the candidates cannot understand what we were asking.
And since they know their own countrymen well, they actually helped us to search their luggage when they arrived in SG and actually confiscated their cellphones for 3months to prevent them to chitchat on the phone all day.

You can also search for maids' biodata via their link at http://dansservices.com/index/searchbio.

Of course, finding a good helper depends really on your luck. But I think having people who understand these helpers will make the hiring process easier for 1st time employers like us.

I am not earning commission from them for recommending them. Just thought of sharing the agency name for anyone who is not sure where to start.

JHmum1, I'm not sure if you are asking about hiring a helper with experience in their home country. My helper has no experience working as a maid in Philippines but was a babysitter for 3 years.
I paid 3+ K altogether for her loan, agency fee, insurance, WP processing fee etc

gotten my recent maid from Dans Service too. Thumbs Up
happy.gif
flyaway21 which branch gotten from.

Hi Daniel Chong,

Hope you are still logging in to this forum. I googled Ming Employment and came to this web-site.

I am also currently having a bad experience with Ming Employment. If you could PM me, we can get in contact and try to work out some evidences against Ming. This agency is apparently unethical.

hi, does anyone have any dealings/reviews on Grace Eden Maid agency so far??? Mind sharing if you do? Thanks
happy.gif

Need maid urgently.

Anyone letting go of your maid, please let me know. If your maid’s contract is up, you don’t intend to renew, but your maid would like to continue working in Singapore, and you feel she’s good and would like to recommend, please email me at [email protected] as I need a maid to start immediately. I will be due very soon, and the maid who was suppose to turn up, back off, so I really do need the help. Thanks!

Beware of this agency Union United Employment Pte Ltd (Lic No. 10C4248) at Katong Shopping Centre. Totally irresponsible and terrible! Suspect that they are in cahoots with the FDW so they can earn more $ for replacements!

Hi YSL,
Just curious if the Union United Employment as mentioned by you is served by one of the male colleague, specky guy, tall and thin??

Any particular reason why you think they are in cahoots with the FDW?

The reason why I am asking is because I used to get a transfer maid from them but didn't work long for me.

Kindly advise and email me @
[email protected]
if you are willing to share??

Dear all,

I've a Philippine Maid to transfer as our family will moving out of Singapore

** Commence Date: 6 December 2012
(Note: She will be gg home leave on 17 Nov to 5 Dec 2012)
** Request salary: S$520 with 2 Days Off

Her current duties:
** Looking after my 2 kids (Age 3 & Age 8)
** Prepare breakfast, Cooking Lunch/ Dinner
** Household chores

Please email me @ [email protected] for further details. Thanks.

Hi pineapple7,

I have some issues with Ming Employment as well. Please contact me as i would like to work out more to see what i can do on this. Did u contact CASE for your issue? Do they able to help? I noticed that staff from Ming Employment always twist their words. Looking forward for your update. Thank you.

Regards,
Jeff Tan
[email protected]

Beware of U & D Employment Agency @ Blk 106 Yishun Ring Road #01-185 (2nd Floor ) Chong Pang Market Singapore 760106

She is a cheater, irresponsible & horrible agent

Never ever take maid fr her

Also beware of Excel manpower at bukit timah shopping ctr. The agent is also a horrible lady with horrible after sales service. Only care abt making money for herself. These pp are horrible to earn money in this manner n yet these pp has a religion. Wonder how they face their GOD!

Quality of maids are terrible and seems to be cahoot with agent to make trouble ie transfer etc n agent will make you angry and you ended up forgo d replacement, agency fee etc and maids get transfer again and again. That's what happen to me and when I check d MOM record of the maid. Agent talks v well but is a sucker!

may i know also how to check the history of maid employment through MOM website, please advise, thank you alot.

Hi Aishah
My #2 maid gotten from Dans. find their charges reasonable and after sales service is also gd. recently, ask e agency to check some stuff for maid and she response promptly.

u can whacky on their charges to others. but most impt sincere in helping

Hi there,
can any of you (who engaged Dans services) tell me what's the upfront amount i have to pay... includes everything like agent fees, insurance, placement fee etc.
Thanks!!

Hi,Urgent
We are Indian PR working couple, having 2 kids.
We are looking for maid or transfer maid to be caring, love children, do housework and cooking .
Need a responsible and good soft spoken maid. Salary and off is negotiable. No agents please.
Contact 92997958

Looking for a helper urgently. If you have a good maid for transfer, please pm me. One newborn and one 3 year old. Must b good in babysitting and chilcare.

I'm looking a good helper as my 3 years current helper wants to go back...
I have a newborn with twin (girl+boy). Day time my twins go to half a day school.. and helper will stay at my mum place and I will fetch them back after work ard 8pm.

New helper must be trust worthy, caring for children and able to do work without much monitoring

Looking for a maid. Newborn on the way. We are local Chinese couple, christian, stay in 5 room HDB. No old aged parents.

Hi - I have found a candidate of the right fit with Ming Employment. However, am terrified to deal with them, knowing the many complains in this thread. Can someone please share with me your experience? If I should take a chance with them or just pass? Thanks for any sharing.

I am sending my maid back to the agency tomorrow as she couldnt get along with my MIL's standard of cleanliness. She has a nice and pleasent character, just that you cant be too nice to her. They wont appreciate and work harder in return. They simply just take it for granted.

General housekeeping she's fine. My MIL's standard is very high so she couldnt tolerate her.

PM me if you need more information of my maid.

After reading the posts from Universal Employment Agency Pte Ltd (universalsg),
I will definitely won't consider to get maids from them.

So defensive other than high agency fees. Worth to pay your such service or not ? From the way I see your response, really worth S$0 agency fee no matter how the demands has changed.

I have walked past one of their branch and many won't want to walk in too just looking at their faces....so it's very empty without much customers. All of them just sit there and knock off when time is up, maybe that is the tension they are facing everyday without much customers.

If the person who post here is not the BOSS, then she/he is really helping very much to tarnish the Universal Employment Agency name further.

And if this is the BOSS, then really congrats to you as it will spreads fast and far to many mummies here too.

I have tried Maid Management Service and they do provide very good service even though their maids give problems during my 1st year of hiring.

They even do one to one exchange for 2nd to 3rd maid (as their contract only allow one replacement)if the problem does not lies on the employer.

I am very satisfied so far with their service.

They have a branch at Bukit Timah too.

Back