any recommendation for gynae?

I highly recommend my Gynae Doctor hk ho. Very experienced doctor who's renowned for his stitching. Mine was natural delivery and on the very same day, I could walk Around the hospital without any pain. My first pee also wasn't painful. You can google him. A lot of good reviews on him.

I went with Dr Ho also after reading rave reviews of him from the forum. He was ok initially but my visits from 21 weeks onwards have been filled with anguish and frustration every time I leave the clinic. I'm now 29 weeks, paid for delivery deposit and found myself having no choice but to stick with him....

I recommend Dr adrian woodworth.

If u read reviews online, there are nthg but compliments for him. And I can attest to that.

However he doesn't speak much ( doesn't mean that he doesn't care though) so if u are looking for a doctor who likes to build rapport with their patients then maybe this doc not for u

But from medical standpoint, u and baby will be in good hands if he is ur gynae..

Good luck

Dr Heng Tun Lang from Parkway East. My wife had a cesarean with her. All good. The baby is already 2 months now. My wife already started doing some yoga. :D

:) Hi, I just delivered my baby boy at TMC with Dr Wong HF. A pleasant experience with him, definitely going back to him for my 2nd baby!

I went with Dr Ho also after reading rave reviews of him from the forum. He was ok initially but my visits from 21 weeks onwards have been filled with anguish and frustration every time I leave the clinic. I'm now 29 weeks, paid for delivery deposit and found myself having no choice but to stick with him....

Hi Autumndew, mind to share what happen? Maybe you can share how's the delivery experience?

Back