Any pt job or home based job to recommend for preggie me???

karena

Hi mummies...me now preggie with no.3 & got forced to resign from my job when my Company knew i'm preggie...me now very stressful...have no job now...

My hubby only got his lic & a driver job of $1000 only. we need to suppport my 2 boys, each 3yo & 1 and a half yo..& also a maid....

Any mummies out there can recommend any job for me??? Me really in distress now....

Please email me : [email protected]

Long story...previously when I haven knew my pregnancy, I've tendered my resignation..then they talk me into staying n I did..but they did not give me back the letter...

2 weeks later I went to Doc ,took MC & was confirmed preggie. I told my Bosses & their attitude changed 360 deg...

The final straw came when I took another off, the next day, they said I showed irresponsibility. I told them I willingly to accept any decision made by them, thus they say since I already submitted the letter b4, so I was asked to go...

That was wat happened...I really could not believe they can do this....

Hi all,

I am looking for part time telemarketers, who can call in the evening from 7 to 9.30pm. If you are interested, please contact myself at 9770-6180.

I have smt to offer...

PT earnings can go as high as $500 - $1000 with juz 3 hrs work.

Work at home/PT/FT available.

Contact 9233 0112

hi, anyone interested in freelance job that is done at your own pace, at your own venue can PM me.

Hi,

I'm presently into freelance writing and I've found interesting part-time jobs only through the internet. If you're just staying at home and you have internet connection, an online stay-at-home job can be a good source of income. You can search the web for more info on online jobs.

Hi wellness,

I am exploring the opportunity of working from home after i deliver my bb in feb so that I will have more time to take care of my gal.

Please send me more information.

Email:[email protected].

Thanks.

Hi kumpongmum & hopeisintheair,

I really would love to share with you what I am currently working as Working From Home.

However I hope you understand why I cant really tell you becoz I wouldnt wanna write a 1000 word essay explaining and in the end you start imagining things otherwise and misunderstood me.

I hope you can understand this, since you asked me I will definately help you.

I suggest we make an appointment for a short meet up at the most 1 hrs so i may SHOW YOU what i really am doing...

My email is [email protected]

HI!

I am interested too.

Please PM me any perm part time few hours a week job or work form home kind.

Am currently looking after my 2 year plus old boy and planning for a no 2 this year so no intention work full time

Please PM me.

Thankss!

Fern

Hi,

I am also interested to have any homebased job. I am currently 5 mos pregnant and no income for almost 7 mos already. Pls. help if there is anyone who knows where and how to earn a few dollars .

Can email me at [email protected]

hi i've jus delivered to my baby boy 1 1/2 mths ago. looking for a job where i can wrk frm home and at the same tym look aft my nb baby. any data entry or any job were i can wrk frm home wil reali help me lots. prefers to start arnd nxt mth. if any1 of u guys noe any vacancy, pls kindly let me noe. i'm contactable at 98558587 or can email me at [email protected].

hi mommies,

i've got a lobang..

basically its a home based online data entry/referral job, i tries it and am very happy with it since no startup cost involved and flexi hours, am earning some money already.. interested pls do find out more http://www.dataentrywork.net/?id=498393

cheers,

lai chuen

Part Time Telemarketeer

To work in the afternoon from 1-5pm at Toa Payoh area on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Call James at 81803752 (from $6/hr per onwards)

Part-Time Recruiter (Home Based)

Padt-Time $800 + Commission

Full-Time$2K -$5K + Commission

Assist in posting job offers in internet and co-ordinate for candidates to arrange for interviews.

Very flexible working hours, no minimum working hours, work anytime & anywhere.

No sales required.

No exp is needed, training will be provided.

ONLY Singaporean/PR & above age 18 need apply.

Please SMS your Name and Age to Vivian LEE at 9826 9852 for more information.

Thanks & Regards,

VIVIAN LEE

Back