Any private investigator to recommended?

Lynnang2

U need to calm down. He does all these, but actually what are u hoping to achieve by getting a PI?
Are u better off getting a divorce? If u talk to him and he readily willing to go for a divorce, and agree to what u ask for, then do u really need a PI? those who so happily willing to recomend u a PI.. I really wonder their intentions.

U divorce. Surely u will hurt him, but u are also hurting yrself and the kids even more.

U need to ask urself wad u really want, and then point blank discuss with him. No more love, dun mean must divorce. Think of the kids' future and mental well being.
Divorce can be costly in many ways, and I think is best u dun fight a battle that u can't afford to win.

I rather u calm down and figure out how to be independent. If u got a solution, then prepare to D. U D without a solution.. good luck then.

u have not gone thru what a man will do when they stray. They can be so heartless. So even if the husband stray we have to keep quiet and tolerate his nonsense and continue living in a life of lies?

don't go and talk with him, u will do the same mistake i did and that will make him more careful.

it better to get the evidence and confront him. if u feel u can't salvage the marriage then use it to file for divorce.

to continuing living in that kind of life where the father is never at home, make no different even if u divorce him. At least u will get your kid custody.

let me tell u this, all men are the same. they will never admit they have affair unless concrete evidence is there.

he should be more afraid of a divorce then u.

The hubby already admitted to the affair.
There is no lie.
Obviously the love is gone already.
It's now a question of living in denial.
Guy may not want to divorce based on his responsiblity.
Make a distinction between responsiblity and love, and the picture becomes clearer.

yes, a words of advices. Don't trust a word from a man betray your trust.

One of my friend use the husband co0nfession to file for divorce. When the lawyer filed, the husband deny and claim the wife make it up. At the end, can't file and wasted the money on the lawyer. Now the husband, very careful and cut down on expenses for the family. He continue with the affair, but the wife can't do anything.

yeah... true....agree that the men are more afraid of divorce like my husband,.... he kept twisting words and threatens and begged n etc... even do anything to get back to the family..

now i never trust the words of the man.. for all i can see clearly that he is only talking big and yet no actions.

in my case for this man, he is only interested in sex thrills and then hv feelings for the other woman... only to find out that the other woman also sleep ard... and he dun mind it since he also sleep with other women too... what a crazy theory.

Tks all mummies for diferent advices... I) we totally hv no chance to sit down and talk about the problem, the marriage, the responsiblity, the future, kids future...or even divorce if this is what he want........all becoz his few hours back home is just for bathing and sleeping..... 2) yes, he admitted to affair but claimed is over than again no change in him especially these 2 weeks came back with lots of name cards from various famous night clubs(I confirmed that with the PI earlier on, he also said that those nightclub r popular with PRC). 3) he may not want to divorce as his responsibility? But again he refuse to engage in kids daily activities -- father duty??? 4) he also did said b4 he is only the provider but he refuse to provide anything more than the basic....roof over the head (housing loan o/s, maintenance o/s, powersupply o/s too), groceries and meal are fine but again schooling -- basic schooling for 2 elder w/o tuition since day 1 despite no good rate in their studies....claiming that he dun hv enough $.. and no intention to put the youngest in PG/CC --again No $, he claimed.....Is he a responsible guy? But then he is capable to mishandle his finances, park $ in wrong place on wrong person... .... As for me not working for so long, no $ , no strong supportive 'niang jia', tied down with kids that is why I am still hanging around....with no conclusion to this meaningless marriage.....

Many men don't want divorce because it is a loss of face, time-consuming, have to pay alimony, can't explain to parents, etc. If they have been caught with affair, then they might as well let it be this way and just continue his fun outside. Nothing the wife can do unless the wife chooses to leave. You cannot rely on photos of affairs self-taken or taken by friends to file for divorce. You need photos and reports from registered PI. Even the confession and admission by the man cannot be used to file for divorce. Marriage is fast but divorce is time-consuming, financially straining and emotionally straining.

And yes, don't trust a man who has betrayed your trust.

How long I able to tolerate?? I also dun no...heart pain everyday....and still hv to wash his dirty clothing at the end of the day. Btw, he is very high pay with abt 5 digits per month(realize only recently when I start to check on his personal letter to gather more evidences, saw the income tax form) --- juz dun understand how can he manage to hv most basic bills all outstanding........and btw, he only give me $50 . per week as allowance for 3 kids and myself............what can I do now........

lynnang2, don't like other who lives in a life of fairy tales. Nowsaday, some men are really bxxtard, they wan to have fun and will rather the children suffer then to give up their fun outside.

If u sit down and talk to him, u are just going to fire the warning shots. He will be very defensive and be on the lookout

if it's 5digit, then don't have to be afraid.

If u get a divorce, and ask for a reasonable maintenance for yourself and children, he have to pay u.

hmmm just a joke-dun mean to be taken seriously..

how abt finding another man to help support u and to make the spouse lose face?

this is a joke to be not taken seriously.

i feel as a women, if your husband had betray your trust and is still not remorseful, then we should divorce him. At least we have our self-respect

Also found receipt of his big spending $$ in PUB, in nightclub, jewelry, luxury dinning for 2 cost near $400.00. But then again PI said all these are not valid evidence for filing divorce...or neglecting the family.....omg what is our $50/wk for 4 compare to his $400/meal for 2...... then the receipt he sign for nightclub, again PI said that only showed that he indeed visited the place personally but cannot prove he did any indecent............ .SIGH!!! Am actually hoping able to get hold of strong concrete undeniable evidences then file for divorce and also hoping that be able to obtain a decent child and spousal support with the strong evidence since he is so way highly pay.............and also for so
mean/ill treat us................ Kids and I never enjoy a single day holiday since my eldest PG till now 11 yrs old..... Not even across the causeway to JB..............my girl school holiday assignment (journal) always hv to come out with different false stories............

Blur, I obtained the number thru internet, no company name indicated. But then when I spoken to the man, he claimed that he is the manager, sound nice and gentle.....juz the $$ is way too ex.... Also checked with hom the company name, he told me is Comm.....I.......and they are in this line for more than 30 yrs.

lynnang2, is the receipt from his credit card? if yes, u can use it.

What i feel, he have money, he just wan to make sure he can't get him financially so that u can't get a PI and a lawyer.

u have to find a way out of this, cos i feel he will later cut down $50/- further.

This men have no more heart for the family. He is totally a irresponsible father.

Hi sad ending, Do u think with his 5digit pay, I be able to obtain a decent child and spousal support??? Becoz, like I said a lots of basic bills and even his own credit cards bills are outstanding...I even hv quite a number of authorities sending lawyer letters, demand letters to our Hse by hand....thru their own company officeboy after office hours.... Worst happened on 4/4, I answered to a morning knock on the front door, only to realize that the Powersupply men is here to cut off the supply.... My heartless husband even contested me y worry so much, if he dun pay call police and put him behind bar........save all the trouble!! It's saving his trouble and not mine........!

He signed for it, bearing his signature....think shd be his card and no one else.....unable to read the card number..with all the xxxx xxxx xxxx xx00

actually u can use the receipt as a form of evidence.

his priority is not the home, but on his own enjoyment. u better made plan or things will be worse

Hi all,

would need some help here to get a good PI but not too costly, as i would need the PI to check on my hubby for 3 years so that i can gather evidences of him that he having an affair outside and also no longer maintaining the household expense and staying in the house anymore.

i would advise u, have to focus the investigations, as it's very expensive to check him for 3 years.normally investigation are only few days or weeks.

oops, tink i confused you all.

I need PI to do Surveillance checks on him randomly for this 3 years, as i actually file for separation due to the fact that he had a woman outside and his former wife is still contacting him, and worse still staying over at his parent's place and also been seen gg out with the parents and family.

i check with my lawyer, since he dun agreed to sign the separation, all i can do is to wait till 3 years before i can file for divorce, but during this 3 years, i had to gather as much evidence as i can to prove what he had done and also to prove that he no longer staying in the house i bought (meaning we are staying apart for 3 years). This is the only way i can only prove that he is cheating on this marriage

so once u reach 3years,u can file a divorce if he cheated on u. if u start any investigations now, the pi report only valid for 6 month

i understand, according to the lawyer, i need to prove that he no longer coming back to the house to stay, so i need to constant get a PI to come out with the report that he no longer staying at the house but with someone else

maybe get a 2nd option n the lawyer, i feel no needs to go to there extend to prove he is not staying there. cos unless u can put PI to chk on him every day, he will cliam he did't go back.

but if u really wan a divorce, just get evidence of him cheating is enough and it's cheaper

i worried that the evidence that i want will not be a one time effort, as he may claim that he no longer with tat woman after 3 years up, and then could i still file for divorce?

I agree with clear path margret.

Only proceed with the PI knowing exactly what you NEED for the case you NEED to build. Otherwise, it can be like a lot of wild shots.

Dear all, I am new here.
My husband has cheated on me 3yrs ago. To win him back, I had choose suicide then(but din't die lah).

And I think he is doing it again. Can someone help to recommend reliable PI to work on my case?

My story is not any better than Lynnang2. Tks!

Can anyone introduce a good pi in singapore? Please don't introduce me kokusai. i have a very bad experience with the company. The boss introduced himself as Dr. Magnum and say he has been in this line for 30 years. While talking to him, he said he got one ex-staff who is in SG Investigation by the name of James who used to work for him but before joining him used to be working at yellowpages salesman with no police background.. After teaching him the trade, he is now with SG Investigation. I trusted him & he blow up my case very badly.

hear a lot about that company, luckily i didn't hired his service when i was looking for a PI.

however, i used the service of another PI, he is good and experience. if u are interested, u can pm me.

Oh. I do have a bad experience with one company in geylang call SK Investigations. He also blow up my case and my husband confronted me. My husband mock at me by saying how I get a stupid P.I standby at the carpark exit and follow me.

Yes I also have similar experience with SK investigations. It seems like he is doing the cases himself with a part time investigator. I asked for a refund.

yes, i have a friend who hired Kokusai. she thought that he would get someone to help him to do a job in China, but instead, Mr Magnum went himself, he cock up the job, as he was so exposed in China due to his race, but the worse is he blame my friend for exposing the case

I visited SK investigation website and seems ok and I think you are right. The way SK represented himself turned me off. He really think he is a genius

A warm welcome to all the first time posters on the forum!

I do agree with Douglas that going with a lawyer's recommendation for a PI gives greater certainty as the lawyers would have worked with the PIs and know who can deliver the goods which will withstand scrutiny in court.

It's disturbing that so many of us had bad experiences with PIs, and we kind of learnt that those who advertise a lot on taxis, billboards and other media may not be good at the end of the day.

Essentially, caveat emptor. As a consumer, a customer, just gotta go in to any transaction with open eyes and good research if you do not want your lawyer's or someone you personally know's recommendation.

Even for forum recommendations, I would suggest, please do your due diligence checks. Don't be surprised if there are people pretending to be distressed mommies who had help and then pretend to recommend another mommy or a PI who would in actual reality be a PI himself peddling for new business.

No need to be paranoid, but just proceed with care.

Have your contractual terms watertight and have clarity on recourse.

Yes I remembered SK investigations. I used him about a year ago. He blow my case off. My husband is already in his 60s and he can tell me he lost the target when he came out from office. On the 2nd day, he lost it at a traffic light. Sigh.... And the worst is my husband is driving a van...

Many years ago I needed a private eye and through my company lawyer who recommended me a very good PI. I had forgotten the company name but they are very professional.

Back