Any private investigator to recommended?

my mum is still in the dark. she would be the last person we wana break the news to.

he started to receive calls & sms from this suspect and he would delete them. it was spotted by my sibling and that was how our suspicious arouse.

do u all think i should confront him? there's too many coincidences. like there's once he mentioned he has a coffee session with friends. i called the woman at her residential no. 1/2 hour after he set off and she was not at home. the next morn when we checked his call log, there's a call from him to her that nite.

Oh no.... How much did ur fren spend? If they keep losing the person, then what happened?

Karen, how much was your and your experience? Can share pls? Sorry can't email now as account not secure

I am using them on something else.

For investigatn seven days, they said 9k. It sounds steep to me. Any opinion pls on investigation rates and results?

OMG, what they do for 7 days????

It's really expensive.

But the Private Investigator did told me, some Private Investigator company use a lot of manpower for a job, whether is the case easy or not. I hear some of them charge 2k per day.

But it's really wasted if on that unevent day, the Private Investigator lost or the person go out with family then it's too bad.

Last edited:
Hi mummies, if you could send me the contact of a good PI, would be grateful as i need hard evidence in order to protect my gal from her dad and his woman.

hi, can any one recommend me a good PI with reasonable price.

just found out my hubby signed up a new hp no. called and it was answered by a PRC woman, all reasons abt working late are just lies and i am a fool to belive that...

pls help...thanks

Hi Mummies,

Can anyone give me a good contacts for a PI? This man has cheated me for 2 years. Time for showdown! With all his What Apps messages, he still denied... He said Catch me if you can! U r jobless so u du have $$ to catch me... U r A loser! Using iphone messages to catch us...hahaha

But all the messages all revealed...she came to our house, he missed hugging her to sleep...

Now I am planning for an overseas trip so that I can lure the rats out..... If it is a few days, how much should it cost?

Thanks to advise.

A warning to all looking for a PI.

I have used Catchcheatingspouse.com.sg aka Kokusai Security before and I have only this to tell you.... Don't waste your precious money!

They charge a bomb but are unable to find any useful evidence at all of my husband's affair.

At the end, I had to spend another smaller sum of money to engage another PI and he was able to get the evidence in a short time.

I am sure the company will try to discredit what I say, but you can ask yourself this question... if catchcheatingspouse.com.sg is that good, why do they need to advertise?

Hi all

so glad to find this forum.

I am very confused and stressed. think my hubby is cheating on me. Any good Pi to reccomend to me? hope to hear your experiences...

thanks!!!

Back