Any Private bus Travelling from SengKang/AMK Central to Raffles Place?

littlefly

Anyone know if there is private bus services currently running from Sengkang to Raffles Place? I find the MRT trains v crowded in the morning and hate the long walk to transfer at Dolby Ghaut stations!

If there is, kindly PM me the bus operator contacts. Thanks!

I used to take MRT to work. Now I seldom take MRT cos I find Premium bus more comfortable; convenient and time saving.

However, I still find the bus fare a bit too high.

Hi Little Fly, i just saw ur message posted more than 1 month ago. Do u still need the contact?

As for me, same as Florence.... I need contact for private bus bringing me back from Shenton Way to Punggol at 6:15pm or later. Hope someone can provide the info. Thanks
happy.gif

Hi! Are you interested in taking private minibus/coach for below route & timing?

1. Monday - Friday 8.15am pickup - Trip from Admiralty to Raffles Place
Should reach Raffles Place by 9am based on normal traffic conditions.

Buses used are recent 13-seater minibuses/coaches such as Mercz and Toyota Hi-ace.

I'm so sick of squeezing in the train and taxi fares are getting too expensive, so I've got a quote from a transport coy for each trip at $900 per month, which calculates to approx $70/pax or $3.50/trip.

Return route is available for a separate charge:
2. Monday - Friday 6.30pm pickup - Trip from Raffles Place to Admiralty - also at $900 per month.

If we get 13 pax for each trip, we can start taking the transport from April.

Post your questions if any.

Let me know if you can confirm taking the transport and put down your contacts details: Name, Email & Contact no.

Hi all, sorry to ride on this thread...

I've checked with a reputable transport company who is able to provide the Woodlands/Admiralty/Sembawang - Raffles Place routes at reasonable rate of S$4.50 to 5.00 per 1-way trip.

You will pay the fare monthly direct to the transport company once the route and the pickup/dropoff locations are confirmed.

Minimum of 12 pax is required before they can start a minibus route.

If you are interested, please email me a confirmation with the following information to <font color="0000ff">[email protected]</font>:
<font color="0000ff">1. Your Name
2. Contact / Mobile Number (you can pm me)
3. Email
4. Pickup location <sup>(either Woodlands/Admiralty/Sembawang MRT stations only)</sup>
5. Earliest and Latest time you need to reach Raffles Place in the morning
6. Dropoff location <sup>(you can state your office building, if the place is not convenient to pickup, they will plan somewhere near)</sup>
7. Earliest and Latest time you can meet at the Raffles pickup point for going back to Woodlands/Admiralty/Sembawang MRT.</font>

The above information is required to confirm the pickup/dropoff points and get a firm rate. There are only few places they can pickup/dropoff in Raffles Place so they will need time to plan.

<font color="0000ff">Kindly send in your confirmation before 18 September 2009.</font>

Look forward to your response to get this minibus running soon!
wink.gif

Hi,

Anyone know of any private bus services pick up at hougang and drop off at pasir panjang? Need to reach pasir panjang by 9am..
Thks

Hi, anyone know of any private bus Service picks up from Bukit Panjang to Raffles? Appreciate your help. Thanks.

Hi MCR, I am taking a private bus from Rumbia LRT station to Raffles Place everyday. It's 55 per month, one way. The uncle passes Rumbia station at about 7.45 am. You can call him at +65-97843831.

Hi all,

Anyone knows of any private bus from bedok reservoir rd (jalan tenaga) going to raffles place?

Thank you in advance.

Hi I am looking for a school bus driver to fetch my som from Hougang green to Punggol mon to fri 530 to 630 .... Can let me know of any ??? Urgent .... Call 97717640

Tired of the long and crowded morning rides on the mrt to work?

For morning private bus service from Woodlands/Marsiling to Raffles Place / Tanjong Pagar / Shenton Way area, please email me at [email protected]

Monthly rates are reasonable and it's almost a door-to-door service.

Arrive at Raffles Place / Tanjong Pagar between 8.30am - 9.00am.

Anyone knows of any private operator bus operating on weekdays from Bedok Reservoir to CBD area (One Raffles Quay)? TIA!

PRIVATE BUS SERVICE

SENGKANG TO RAFFLES PLACE / SUNTEC CITY / INTERNATIONAL PLAZA

$3.50 Per Trip (Monday - Friday)
1 & 2 way pick-up point services

CALL OR SMS FOR MORE INFO!!!
Hp: 8809 7549 / 9711 8157

Back