Anyone know if there is private bus services currently running from Sengkang to Raffles Place? I find the MRT trains v crowded in the morning and hate the long walk to transfer at Dolby Ghaut stations!
If there is, kindly PM me the bus operator contacts. Thanks!
Hi! Are you interested in taking private minibus/coach for below route & timing?
1. Monday - Friday 8.15am pickup - Trip from Admiralty to Raffles Place
Should reach Raffles Place by 9am based on normal traffic conditions.
Buses used are recent 13-seater minibuses/coaches such as Mercz and Toyota Hi-ace.
I'm so sick of squeezing in the train and taxi fares are getting too expensive, so I've got a quote from a transport coy for each trip at $900 per month, which calculates to approx $70/pax or $3.50/trip.
Return route is available for a separate charge:
2. Monday - Friday 6.30pm pickup - Trip from Raffles Place to Admiralty - also at $900 per month.
If we get 13 pax for each trip, we can start taking the transport from April.
Post your questions if any.
Let me know if you can confirm taking the transport and put down your contacts details: Name, Email & Contact no.
I've checked with a reputable transport company who is able to provide the Woodlands/Admiralty/Sembawang - Raffles Place routes at reasonable rate of S$4.50 to 5.00 per 1-way trip.
You will pay the fare monthly direct to the transport company once the route and the pickup/dropoff locations are confirmed.
Minimum of 12 pax is required before they can start a minibus route.
If you are interested, please email me a confirmation with the following information to <font color="0000ff">[email protected]</font>:
<font color="0000ff">1. Your Name
2. Contact / Mobile Number (you can pm me)
4. Pickup location <sup>(either Woodlands/Admiralty/Sembawang MRT stations only)</sup>
5. Earliest and Latest time you need to reach Raffles Place in the morning
6. Dropoff location <sup>(you can state your office building, if the place is not convenient to pickup, they will plan somewhere near)</sup>
7. Earliest and Latest time you can meet at the Raffles pickup point for going back to Woodlands/Admiralty/Sembawang MRT.</font>
The above information is required to confirm the pickup/dropoff points and get a firm rate. There are only few places they can pickup/dropoff in Raffles Place so they will need time to plan.
<font color="0000ff">Kindly send in your confirmation before 18 September 2009.</font>
Look forward to your response to get this minibus running soon!