Any preschools to recommend in Hougang/Serangoon?

hi miffed, hv u found any preschool/nursery? i'm looking for my kids too.

kindly let me know if u hv any good recommendation. thanks in advance

my cousin recommended Masterpiece (affiliate of Pat's) near Upp Serangoon but I've yet to check that place out. Registered with Chiltern House in the interim.

Masterpiece is quite out of the way unless you drive. Anyone can give feedback on St Paul's kindergarten?

Hi duffybuff, where do u live in? I have a friend staying in Hougang and she send her kid to a centre in Sengkang, by school bus, she love it so far.

Hi Sugar,

The centre my friend's kid goes to is Young Elites, it is behind Rivervale Mall. If you are willing to pay, there is modern montessori near St Anne Church. She mentioned to stay away from NTUC at Compassvale. The centre was shut down by MCYS a month plus ago for HFMD outbreak.

=)

Hi mums,

For those interested, PIES School House is having an open house on 19th and 20th Sept. They are at 20 Mayflower Rise, behind Kebun Baru CC at AMK Ave 4. Call them at 6452 6116 for more details.

Cheers!!

Any mum with kids at cherie heart, charlton. Would like feedback on how the teachers are like and the program there.

I planning to enrol my girl in the Intellect at Serangoon Central Drive. Been there twice with my girl. Realised that the school there, quite friendly
happy.gif

Dear all, having quite a difficult time thinking of which kindergarten or childcare to register my kid (going on 3) with. I am on half-pay so I cannot afford to splurge on this. Any views on the following? 1) yio chu kang chapel kindergarten; 2) zion BP serangoon gardens kindergarten or 3) wesley child dev at serangoon north?
Thanks
happy.gif

Hi mummies,

Would like to know any mummies send their kids to A & J Childcare @ hougang Ave 8 ?Need some feedback. Thanks!

Hi timmie,

Hear from my friend saying that Yio Chu Kang Chapel Kindergarten is not bad. However the fee are a bit high........u wanna check it out ya.

Hi Mummies

I am putting up at Sgn Nth Ave 1, has a son going on 3 and a girl, 16mths.

Vine_ Gal,
If not wrong, Talent Plus is now at The Serangoon CC. You planning to send your 12mth old boy to playgroup?

btw, where is Catholic Kindergarten?

Hi

Would like to check anyone has any comments on Rosyth Childcare? Any recommended childcare in Serangoon, near serangoon garden? Tks!

Hi Peng,

My friend sends her gals there and feedback from her is both of them like the school very much. Not only academic side is good and also the environment.

Hope this can help you

Hi Tiffany,

Catholic kindergarten is located at Flower Road, just behind kovan melody.

My gals are attending the school.

I heard bethesda Bukit Arang is not bad. Teachers are nice and doesn't make a hole in the pocket for those of us on a budget. All the children I know from there are well adjusted in Primary school

Hi I am new here.... would like to have my gal into either catholic kindergarten or St Paul Church Kindergarten.... anyone can adivce which one is better?

Dear mummies, I like to recommend Bethel Day care(Jalan Lateh) near Serangoon central. They have quite big and nice compound for kids to play. My child enjoy going to school. They school bus service so transport is not a problem.
School fees for full day is reasonable too.

I dun really think Roysth is a good childcare. When I was there to 'tour' the sch, I heard teachers shouting at students and most of the children were crying. That gave me a bad impression. Teachers also dun seem motivated at all...

if money is no issue, Pat's Schoolhouse is good. there's a branch at lim ah pin road.

but they only accept when the year the child turns 3yo.
but it's really very popular. so u would need to register now for next year intake.

my friend told me Kinderland cc at yio chu kang is good. Not sure about the cc at serangoon though.
if u don't mind ur son taking sch bus, u can consider it. Fees are lesser than pat's & mmi.

btw my friend also stays in serangoon and her gal takes sch bus to yio chu kang. Her gal also started cc when turn 2yo ;)

I did sent my children to pat schoolhouse before. I liked the principal there who is very helpful. Her name is ms wee. she also recommended my child to come to intellicat tuition school which is opposite pat's schoolhouse for primary school tuition and I am very happy with the results so far.

Back