Any Post-Pregnancy Weight Loss Solutions?

narellewong

I have gained a lot of weight after giving birth to my son last year Dec. I miss the old body of mine before pregnancy.
I am currently 160cm and last time I was 50kg but right now, my weight is around 67kg. It's very depressing to see how my body has changed and my tummy, thighs, arms became so fat and chubby. Seriously, my flat tummy is gone like a wind and my double-chin popped out of nowhere..

Anyways, I really want to lose all the weight but having trouble losing weight. Are there any recommendations for slimming solutions? PS. I don't want those commercialized slimming packages like London weight management, Dorra slim etc. cause I don't trust their results...

I have gained a lot of weight after giving birth to my son last year Dec. I miss the old body of mine before pregnancy.
I am currently 160cm and last time I was 50kg but right now, my weight is around 67kg. It's very depressing to see how my body has changed and my tummy, thighs, arms became so fat and chubby. Seriously, my flat tummy is gone like a wind and my double-chin popped out of nowhere..

Anyways, I really want to lose all the weight but having trouble losing weight. Are there any recommendations for slimming solutions? PS. I don't want those commercialized slimming packages like London weight management, Dorra slim etc. cause I don't trust their results...

Hi, I mother of 2... I have solutions for you. This is a weight management program & targeting on lose fat & build muscle... Sure can help you.

Hi, I mother of 2... I have solutions for you. This is a weight management program & targeting on lose fat & build muscle... Sure can help you.

Hi Samantha, thank you for replying my thread! I didn't expect anyone to even reply hhahha
Okay, so what kind of solution is the weight management program that targets on losing fat & build muscle? How much does it cost? It is those commercialized slimming packages? How long does it take to see result?

Cause I am really looking for solutions that actually works. I want to at least try to be able to lose the fat I gained during having my son. Even though I still don't regret having my son but it just I miss being able to fit clothing that is size S.

Hi Samantha, thank you for replying my thread! I didn't expect anyone to even reply hhahha
Okay, so what kind of solution is the weight management program that targets on losing fat & build muscle? How much does it cost? It is those commercialized slimming packages? How long does it take to see result?

Cause I am really looking for solutions that actually works. I want to at least try to be able to lose the fat I gained during having my son. Even though I still don't regret having my son but it just I miss being able to fit clothing that is size S.

Narellewong,
Wow, size *S*... 妈妈很伟大, you are awesome.
No worries, it's affordable & worth it. You deserve it.

I am mother of 2, I myself also benefit from this program & important is after 9 years no rebound... yeah yeah~~~~

Haha. You can what's apps my number 9339-3688 Samantha. I share with you more.

Helloo Narelle,

I totally feel your pain and frustration in trying to lose post-pregnancy weight. I do have some slimming solutions in mind which I can share! Because, I myself is an obese person (sadly due to the increase of food intake due to pregnancy and lack of control), I have been researching for many medical solutions in this weight loss area.

And it's a good thing that you didn't want to opt for commercialized slimming solution cause I WAS ONE OF THE VICTIM OF THEIR PACKAGES! So, please don't even want to give it a try.

Anyways, you can actually try some bariatric (medical) weight loss treatments like gastric balloons. It can help you to minimize your diet intake and give you the feeling of fullness which helps with your diet management.

Helloo Narelle,

I totally feel your pain and frustration in trying to lose post-pregnancy weight. I do have some slimming solutions in mind which I can share! Because, I myself is an obese person (sadly due to the increase of food intake due to pregnancy and lack of control), I have been researching for many medical solutions in this weight loss area.

And it's a good thing that you didn't want to opt for commercialized slimming solution cause I WAS ONE OF THE VICTIM OF THEIR PACKAGES! So, please don't even want to give it a try.

Anyways, you can actually try some bariatric (medical) weight loss treatments like gastric balloons. It can help you to minimize your diet intake and give you the feeling of fullness which helps with your diet management.

Hey Alyy, bariatric weight loss treatments? Is it invasive? How does it work on minimizing my diet? does it work for a long term? But does it required endoscopy procedures because I did some research on it and some of the surgeries require these and I heard it is quite uncomfortable? Is it expensive??

Hey Alyy, bariatric weight loss treatments? Is it invasive? How does it work on minimizing my diet? does it work for a long term? But does it required endoscopy procedures because I did some research on it and some of the surgeries require these and I heard it is quite uncomfortable? Is it expensive??

Maybe you can choose the swallowable weight loss balloon as an option. Yeah, some of the gastric balloons require endoscopy procedures and stuff, but from what I know this brand Allurion Elipse Balloon requires no endoscopy for it. About it being invasive, I think this Allurion Elipse isn't one that requires any surgery cause it's apparently swallowable.

But in terms of pricing wise, I not sure plus need to see which clinic or hospital has this balloon. Personally, I tried the endoscopic intragastric balloon and I didn't really like the whole procedure of the placement. Sadly, this Allurion Elipse Balloon is only known to me after I put the current balloon that I had in my stomach.

So far, based on my research I think you really can opt for Allurion Elipse Balloon as a non-invasive, no endoscopy medical weight loss solution as an option! You can search for it online when you key in allurion elipse balloon or something before you do any consultation

Hi Narelle, you can try getting postnatal massages. Those good massuese can help you get rid of those water retentions, tummy fats and expel wind in your body. They offer slimming massages as well. I am a believer in postnatal massages because it worked for me. Highly recommend D'Happy Mummies, you can check out their fb page: dhappymummies. My Sister in law recommended to me and I've tried them, really effective in removing my water retentions and giving me back my flat tummy after delivery. They will provide a binder to help bind your stomach. Theirs is $85 per session.

Hey Rainy, thank you for your reply! Is it too late for me to do postnatal massages to get rid of water retentions or tummy fats? Because I gave birth to my son on early December last year. In a few weeks time it would be 4 months after I gave birth.

Shouldn't be an issue. D'Happy Mummies has slimming massages too which helps to remove water retention and tummy fats. They can help massage your baby 1 time for free too to remove their water retentions if needed. Let me know if you need their contact!

Hi Rainy, ohhh I see. Have you ever tried those commercialized weight loss program to lose weight?

Maybe you can choose the swallowable weight loss balloon as an option. Yeah, some of the gastric balloons require endoscopy procedures and stuff, but from what I know this brand Allurion Elipse Balloon requires no endoscopy for it. About it being invasive, I think this Allurion Elipse isn't one that requires any surgery cause it's apparently swallowable.

But in terms of pricing wise, I not sure plus need to see which clinic or hospital has this balloon. Personally, I tried the endoscopic intragastric balloon and I didn't really like the whole procedure of the placement. Sadly, this Allurion Elipse Balloon is only known to me after I put the current balloon that I had in my stomach.

So far, based on my research I think you really can opt for Allurion Elipse Balloon as a non-invasive, no endoscopy medical weight loss solution as an option! You can search for it online when you key in allurion elipse balloon or something before you do any consultation

Hi Alyy, thank you for your reply. How is the result will be like for this Elipse Allurion balloon? Which clinic/hospital are available for this gastric balloon? How long does this balloon last? Is it possible for you to send me the link for reference since you mentioned that you did some research about it? How is it possible to have an insertion of gastric balloon without endoscopy because based on my knowledge I had, the balloon in the market mostly require endoscopy.

Hihi, I am new here. I am looking for weight loss solution too. I saw this post while doing my google research so I just register an account. I've tried those commercial beauty salons but it doesn't really help. And they keep selling me packages. I also tried intermittent fasting. Is so hard to lose inches after giving birth. :rolleyes:

Hihi, I am new here. I am looking for weight loss solution too. I saw this post while doing my google research so I just register an account. I've tried those commercial beauty salons but it doesn't really help. And they keep selling me packages. I also tried intermittent fasting. Is so hard to lose inches after giving birth. :rolleyes:

OMG Hi-Five!!! I started this thread cause I didn't want to sough out for commercialized weight loss solutions! But then again, it's hard to find one that is non-invasive, promising results kind of solution. I am also still searching for other weight loss treatments online through forums. Currently, I am researching on this suggested swallowable balloon thingy

OMG Hi-Five!!! I started this thread cause I didn't want to sough out for commercialized weight loss solutions! But then again, it's hard to find one that is non-invasive, promising results kind of solution. I am also still searching for other weight loss treatments online through forums. Currently, I am researching on this suggested swallowable balloon thingy
Swallowable balloon? Haha! Sound interesting and new to me. Is this swallowable balloon available in Singapore? I will do a research on it. Thanks for sharing! :p

Hihi, I just did some research on the swallowable balloon since I WFH recently. The name of this gastric balloon thingy is Elipse balloon right? It is a non-surgical and fast procedure. From my opinion, I think this is worth considering. :D

Hello, I am a personal trainer. currently I am pregnant and I am still working out.
if you are interested, do contact me at 88946964 for some chats :)

Hi Narelle, i have the fastest and scientific proven solution to your post pregnancy weight gain. You can see unbelievable amazing results within 1 - 3 months. Drop me a cry for help at 9383 8880 :)

Hello, thank you for contacting. I am a trainer, I will use more on the exercise, determination and dieting to lose weight. Not commercial way. Not to worry. If you don't mind u can contact me at 88946964 for more communicating

I want to shared my best post natal massage and EFFECTIVE WEIGHT LOSS for me, with a Lady . Her name is Rose.

she also do prenatal massage.

This was my third delivery and I still get her for my post natal massage.

She is really very friendly and guard me alot of things, like my health and breast feeding problem. Whatever thing I ask her, shE know how to answer me and guard me. I took her 7 days. Include 90mins Head to Toe full body massage and Herbal steam.

Her massage help to clear a lot of my dirty blood which clog inside my stomach. And I really sweat a lot during every steam.
After the steam, she will shower you with the ginger & lemon glass water. she will help me measure my tummy every treatment done and wrap me with two binder.
And on your last day, she will do massage for your baby.

I love to sweat alot so she will sometime extend the timing for steam to me. Her massage I can feel every point she pointed was the right place.
Best thing is I slim down very fast. Tummy first day after steam 33.5inch, last day 28.5inch. And my weight drop down 6kg as I did weight myself on the first day of session. And im Very happy.

If you are interested on Rose, you can contact her at 92706169.And you can also mention me to her. Jeslyn from Tampines street 33.

Decreasing your calorie intake by about 500 calories per day will stimulate safe weight loss of about 1.1 pounds (0.5 kg) per week. This amount of weight loss is considered safe for breastfeeding women. You may search in Google the TDEE calculator to computer your total calories per day.

Also try to do light workout at least 8-10 minutes gradually. There are lots of videos you can get as guide in YouTube.

Back