Any Patient doing IVF with Dr Ann Tan?

Would love to hear your experience! are you able to give us an estimate for cost wise too please

Hi. I’m with Dr Ann for other issues prior to ivf. Due to my condition, she encouraged me to try naturally, IUI and then more invasive procedures like ivf. She is a very confident and caring doctor and I feel very well taken care of. This is my first ivf and I’m only mid way, done with egg retrieval waiting for transfer. Her charges are definitely on the high side. I can’t remember exactly the cost but I would say ard 20-25K depending on the amt of meds required. Feel free to DM me if you wanna know more.

Last edited:
I was married at 32 and immediately tried to get pregnant. When I was unable to conceive I had blood tests for fertility and was told that I had an FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) of 54 and would not be able to have children. Even though the doctors knew that I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis since age 25, no one bothered to check my thyroid levels. my TSH was measured at .001. My Synthroid dosage was lowered. a friend advise me to contact a spiritualist who help with fertility with his medicine, i collected his contact and explain my situation to him he prepared for me a herbal medicine which i took as describe by him. became pregnant very quickly, I had a successful pregnancy. I have my baby august 2017. to get pregnant at age 35 with my 2nd child in september 2019, thank you sir , this is his email contact if you require his help [email protected] or Facebook at priest.babaka

We're currently seeing Dr Ann Tan for IVF too :) So far we've had our initial consultation with her, and she seems great. We're really positive and hopeful to get pregnant this time.

We're currently seeing Dr Ann Tan for IVF too :) So far we've had our initial consultation with her, and she seems great. We're really positive and hopeful to get pregnant this time.
Hi, would you mind sharing your experience with Dr Ann Tan so far? What checks or treatment did she prescribe? Am considering whether to switch gynae for ivf. Her price is definetly on the high side but was hoping to get a better chance at succeeding so just want to understand more about her treatment.
Thanks in advance.

Back