Any part time helper to recommended at east area?

hi,

I am looking for part time helper, who can come to my house every weekend, preferably sun noon, to do general cleaning (weekly housework), 4 hours. I am staying at Jurong west and preferably someone who stays in the west.

Is there anyone who can recommend? Pls pm me or email me name and contact details to [email protected]

Thanks!

Hi,
I would like to recommend my part timer cleaner who comes in on weekly basis 3hour. Local Singaporean, friendly and work fast.
She is looking for additional cleaning assignment in Tampines area. For those keen, please contact her Aunty Ru li directly at 91069511

Thanks

Hi all! I don't want to spam you but I think we can actually help you mums out. Glorgo provides a cleaning service from $18/hr and we have only Singapore citizens or PRs as helpers. For those of you worried about theft we also background check all of our cleaners.

It's super easy to book online at https://www.glorgo.com or through our mobile app.

Login now and redeem our promotion code 'GLORGOLIFE', you will enjoy $20 off your first booking! (this promotion will end on 31-Dec-2016, so hurry up!)

Thanks for your time!

Back