Any part time helper to recommended at east area?

hi, u can try my part-time helper mdm diana 84516504 she stay in buangkok(hougang).she charge $10 per an hour.

To all mummies , if u are looking for a part-time helper in the morning , pls do not hesistate to call me at 93856063
Any areas within 6am - 11am from mon till fri
I am sincere in doing all type of housechores and ironing as i am dedicade for my both kids to earn extra income to support my family
My charges are $10 per hour or monthly basis

Anybody needs a nanny @ Tampines St 11, please call me at 91596725 or email me at [email protected] Nanny is my mom who is qualified and used to work in a child care centre for many years. She can take care of babies from 1mth onwards starting from 1st September 09. Charges negotiable.

ANYONE NEEDS PART TIME CLEANER? CAN RECOMMEND YOU MY PT. SHE IS EFFICIENT, HARDWORKING AND A TRUSTED ONE. SHE IS AVAILABLE ANYDAY EXCEPT SUNDAY. CAN CONTACT HER @ 90279645

Hi,
Im looking for part time cleaner at macpherson area. Please pm me if you have any contact. Note: Cleaner must not be afraid of dog... I have a dog at home. Thanks!!

hello.. am also looking for a part time cleaner around joo seng, macpherson area. please PM me. much appreaciated.

Hi, I'm looking for part-time help in west coast area. Please PM me if anyone has any recommendations. Thanks a lot.

Hi, I'm looking for part-time help at Jurong West (near Lakeside MRT). Mon-Sun: 3.30pm to 9.00pm. Please SMS me at 97521003 if anyone has any recommendations. Thanks.

Hi, I'm looking for a part-time help at east coast Road (opposite parkway parade). Pls contact me at 98700602 if anyone has any recommendation. Many thanks!

Hi my name is Song and I stay opposite Redhill MRT station. Both I and my wife are working. I need someone to come to my house to do cleaning once a week during weekday. For a start, I hope she can come on weekend for 4hrs/wk. Once I’m confident with her work and character she can come on weekday afternoon when no one is at home.

I’m also looking part timers who can help me fetch my kid from a childcare near tanjong pagar mrt to my house on weekdays.

S$10/hr
Please recommend thanks!!
Song
Tel 96157853

Hi

I'm looking for part time helper with general cleaning and ironing in Jurong East area (near Chinese garden mrt). Please PM me if you have anybody to recommend. Thanks.

Hi can i know whether any of you managed to find PT helper from this thread? looking for one too, NE area.

thanks

hi..

you can try clean & tidy home services.

their rates are as follow:
- weekdays S$12 per hour
- weekends S$13 to S$15 per hour...

- there's no admin nor upfront costs involve. just the pure services charges only.

you may email florence at [email protected]

Hi all,

I am looking for a part time helper do just basic mopping and vacuum the floor.

If you have anyone to recommend or know anyone who dont mind just 2 hours or so per week, let me know.

Thank you!

I had one indon helper being recommended by my post natal massage lady, Kak Ida.

She is really good. She really clean floor,windows properly. Toilet and kitchen she wash even the tiles and cabinet doors. I didnt have to check her work. She iron the clothes and fold them neatly. Nice lady.

You can ask Kak Ida for her cleaning services

Hi. I'm looking for part time maid/auntie that can cook and do simple house keeping. Mon to Fri abt 8-10hrs. Salary neg.
Let me know
Cheers

Hi, i am looking for a part time helper on Sat morning to do basic cleaning of floor and toilet, ocassionally windows, I supposed 2-3hrs is more than enough. If you have anyone to recommend, pls PM me. I stay near Redhill area.
Thanks

hi I am looking for a part time helper on Sat morning till afternoon to do basic cleaning, cooking. About 5 hours, pls PM me if you stay nearby old airport area

Hi, I am looking for a part-time helper in the East for 2 weekdays, 3hrs or one weekday, 4hrs. Please PM me. Thanks.

Hi,

I'm looking for a local part-time domestic help for 4 hrs 4 weekdays on a weekly basis. Doing household chores and help to look after a 10 mth old baby while my mother (grandmother) can take her shower. At CCK area near Yew Tee Mrt station. If there is any recommendation pls pm or email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Hi all,

I'm new to Singapore and am looking for a part-time domestic helper for the weekdays. (Time and schedule are flexible.) The main chores are cleaning (toilet, kitchen, floor and windows) and ironing. I live close to the Newton MRT.

Please kindly contact me if you know anyone. [email protected] , mobile: 84209690

Thanks!
June

Hi, I'm looking for part-time help at Jurong West (near Lakeside MRT). Mon-Fri: 3.00pm to 8.00pm. Please SMS me at 97521003 if anyone has any recommendations. Thanks

I am looking for a part time maid in Hougang area. Require her for 4 hours on a weekly basis. Main chores are: vacuum, mopping, washing of the two toilets, ironing etc.... If you have anyone to recommend or know anyone, please pm me. Thank you.

do you know how to operate a delphin vacuum cleaner? i use it for all my general cleaning and my mattresses and stuff..

if you know how to use it, it's definitely a plus point.. i'm lazy to teach the air-con cleaning all over again hahaa!

Hi, I'm looking for a part time cleaner in hougang ave 8.
Pls pm me if you have any recommendation for a good n efficient pt cleaner. Thanks

Hi all, I'm looking for a permanent part time local/Malaysian/Chinese (must be legally residing in Singapore) lady helper at Toa Payoh area. timing from 12pm - 6pm.. Mon - Friday. Just help out my wife with kids..

1. no need to cook for children at all, just help out with bathing and taking care, along with my wife.
2. Simple cooking at times.. optional.
3. No need to do very heavy chores... just help out with simple chores.
4. Fee negotiable, will provide transport allowance (public transport, not cab)

The rest to be discussed. Am looking for a reliable person, will give BONUS (1 month) after 1 yr of service.

Give me a call if anyone is keen or you have any reco @ 9066 8033 (Jon)

Hi guys,
If you are interested call Liza at 85237025
Tried her service, not bad

I read your recommendation and has just engaged Lisa's service for the 1st time. Utterly disappointed with her standard of service in terms of the followings in my ever first try.

1) Lateness. 1.5 hrs late from scheduled time. 2) Non-accomplish tasks despite numerous reminders.
3) Lack of sense of responsibility I.e. Layer of dust were found on the table tops although she claimed it has been wiped when asked.
4) Persistent in asking owners to sign up 10 sessions package.
5) Strengthless disposition

Although Lisa doesn't state the no of hours of cleaning for each session. She is definitely targeting to complete the minimum within less than 2.5 hrs. This ended her services to cost a premium. This doesn't matter if her service is good.

Nonetheless I beg to differ that her service is good. I would rate her below average and would not recommend to anyone.

hi,

I am looking for part time helper, who can come to my house on weekdays preferably in the morning or at noon. I am staying at Jurong west and preferably someone who stays in the west or otherwise is fine too.

Is there anyone who can recommend? Pls pm me or email me name and contact details to [email protected]

Many Thanks!

Back