Any Part time/flexible hours working mums?

kimifin

Any Part time/flexible hours working mums?

I find that working as a full time tend to spend more time at work and miss out the impt milestones of bb. But we still need to earn our keep.

Other than giving tuition, any mums works flexi hrs (10am to 4pm) or part time (temp/perm)?

What type of jobs are available?

have. there's property and insurance agents. or else look for those telemarketing jobs which have flexible timings.

I'm a freelance enrichment teacher in preschools. Working hours is normally in the afternoons. Very flexible and short hours.

There are a lot of education companies out there hiring for part-time teachers for their enrichment programs, both preschool and primary school levels. You can check out the classifieds. I've seen a few.

PM me if you need more details. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi

I am looking for someone to help manage and take online orders for children books, CDs, DVDs, etc.

Working hours is flexible (as long as you allocate some time each day to follow up with customer enquiries, handle orders and payment, etc) and payout is commission based.

If you are keen to know more, please PM me and I shall provide you with more details.

Thanks

The choices depend on your expertise and experience. I'm stay-at-home-mum cos relocated to KL. Wish to keep my mind active, so started writing, then set up my company and doing some freelance writing and consulting, working from home only when son sleeps.

Some of the mums I know do these:

- mark papers for Kumon

- HR or accounting work for own clients

- own online store

Hi Dee & MieVee,

I would like to know more! PM me please (cos you both dont accept PMs)..

thanks!

Hi Dee & MieVee,

I would like to know more on the job. Can you pls PM me or sms at 8188 0855(cos you both dont accept PMs).

thanks!

Hi, I am a mummy of 2 also and work on my own time on consulting, accounting and hr jobs as well.

My company actually paying commissioin to person who introduce new clients to us on Recruitment matters. I think this is suitable for mummies who really like to earn some extra money and no commitment of time and work required.

Very easy, just introduce us the HR in charge for the companies and engage us as their recruitment consultant. No cost for the engagement to the client. So long the company hire someone through our company within these 2 year time and the introducer will get the commission of certain % on the fee.

If you are interested, do pm me for detail.

Dear mummies

Thank you for your replies. I have already found someone for the part-time assignment, but you may PM me so that I can keep you informed of future jobs.

Thank you

Dear Mommies,

this is a very simple referral / data entry job which is online based.. i have tried it out and is working well for me.. so far i have earned some money thru this.. just click on the below link to find out more..

http://www.dataentrywork.net/?id=498393

p.s. no startup cost involved so no harm giving it a try.. =)

Still got any job tat a full time mummy can work?

Find hard looking for job outside when I gt no any cert

Or even haf job for me oso can't last long as everytime when I reali work.. My son tend to b sick.. ....

Ned helping hand pls...

Hi madeleine,

Have been doing this for abt a mth plus..

Cheers,

Lai Chuen

Im helping my Sis-in-law to find PT shop assistant in her Bubble / Dessert shop chain.

Various locations.

Any mummies keen, pls PM me.

Hi, I have been laid off by my employer recently and I'm 5mth pregnant now. If you have any PT or home based assignment, pls PM me. Really appreciate, thanks.

Dear Mommies (and mums-to-be), I have a part-time position available for my online business (www.DecoretteStore.com). If you are looking for a part-time job, do get in contact with me and I can let you know more details.

Job will require you to come into the office (Ubi area) and minimum required working hours is at least 3 days a week about 4-5hrs a day (or more if you are able to).

Please let me know your current situation (e.g. stay-at-home-mum, or how many kids you have, or if you are currently expecting when is your EDD, etc). And also what kind of hours you would prefer to work (e.g. every morning for 4 hours, or only certain days in the afternoon, etc).

Look forward to hearing from you! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Amanda

Hi Amanda,

Is the part time position still on? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi Mummies, anyone staying in Jurong West and can teach Primary School Homework, mainly on Maths and Science. Working hours is flexible, mostly on weekdays afternoon only.

HI

I am a SAHM with 2 gals.

I am looking for a business partner who is dynamic, who has good management and leadership skills to help expand my travel business. This is a part time position, primarily home based job opportunity which allows you to earn cash at your own pace.Please contact me at [email protected] if you would like to know more.

Thanks

Part Time Tele-marketeer required

To work in the afternoon from 1-5pm at Toa Payoh area on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Call James at 81803752 (from $6/hr per onwards)

Part-time / Full-time telemarketer & Recruit Officer Wanted! ($2-$5K for full-time with high commission, $800 for part-time)

Flexible working hour, no minimum working hour. Home based.

No meet-ups/sales/selling/calling experience needed.

Training provided.

Only Singaporean/PR need apply.

Age only 18 and above.

SMS Name & Age to Vivian Lee (98269852) for immediate interview or more info.

Thanks.

mummies, i have a easy n relax homebased to earn extra income.. All u have to do is to complete surveys to earn points..

(points can be redeem as cash thru paypal)

*This is not a scam as i'm also a SAHM who had started doing this for a mth.

Interested moms pls kindly pm me ur email address so i can send u the link.

Alternatively u may email me ur email address too to: [email protected]

Hi mummies,

If you are keen to earn extra/part-time income, i have something to share with you. Its a business opportunity that is exclusive and classy.

There is no selling of goods. All you need is determination and hardwork. If your someone that is success driven, you may want to PM me for details.

It works for everyone regardless of age, gender or race.

Outdoor Sales Executives

Part-time -Work hours 10am to 4pm or flexible can be arranged.

Responsibilities:

• To work independently and achieve sales target through the expansion of distribution network

• Performing presentation & product demonstrations

Requirements:

• Min 1 years of outdoor sales experience, preferably in beauty / skin care / wellness industry

• Attractive commission + Transport allowance + incentives

PM if interested.

Full/Part Time Retail Sales

Working Location: Westmall, Bukit Batok

Working Hour: Prefer Morning Shift From 10.00am Onward

Full Time Salary: $1100 - $1300

Part Time Salary: $4.00 - $4.50 Per Hour

All Races Welcome

Singaporean, PR and Malaysian Welcome

Able To Start Work Immediately

Call Fred 92471011 for more detail

Dear mommies, my company currently is looking for part time promoters, basically to do sampling at supermarket (for condiment) or promoter at deparmental store (products). The events normally from Friday- Saturday, timing about 8 hours per day (e.g. 12pm until 8pm or 10am until 6pm). Please PM me if you are interested! Thank you!English & Mandarin...

Back