ANY PART TIME CLEANERS TO RECOMMEND?

China Lady (can only understand Chinese or very basic English)
good service, she helps to clean my house, vacuum, mop wash and hang my clothes, good at ironing. She's willing to stay longer to finish up the task given with no extra cost, can help with other ad hoc duties like cooking, taking care of child and others ( she teaches my kid chinese also).

Interested can sms 81667535
Email: [email protected]
or call her :92416838

Hi all, in search for a part time cleaner, if you came across someone from China by the surname "Ge" (as in Zhuge Liang) - please beware.

Out of goodwill, I passed my neighour this Ge xiao jie's number as she is looking for a cleaner. Ended up, my neighbour has so many complaints -

1. Ge xiao jie doesn't know mop floor needs detergent (so unbelievable as the contact who passed me Ge xiao jie's number said she personally used Ge xiao jie for 5 years already)
2. when told that she didn't clean an area in the toilet, Ge xiao jie,"oh, u didn't say...". MY neighbour's blood boiled - somethings are understooded. If everything also need to say, then it's very irritating.
3. she broke the toilet bowl brush but blamed the poor quality of the brush.
4. she spoilt the iron (dont ask me how she spoilt it! I dont dare to ask my neighbour as she was almost scolding me as she narrates the story)
5. when my neighbour called her in attempt to engage her service, she said her rate is $10. On the day she came, doen the job and leaving, she suddenly asked if my neighbour knew it's $45. wah, suddenly price increase!

Hi,

anyone can recommend a good part time cleaner? I'm staying in redhill and is looking for a part time cleaner to clean the house twice a month.
Pls sms me at 98482804

Thanks.

Hi,

Any good part time cleaners to recommend?
I am staying near Buangkok MRT. Am looking at $10/hr every 2 weekday, for 3-4hrs each.

Can PM me the contacts. Thanks!

Hi,

I got one recommendation. She stays in tamp but willing to travel. Pretty clean. Min 4hrs, $50.

i am looking for 1 part time cleaner to do weekly weekend cleaning.
area is tiong bahru and willing to pay not more than $50 for 4 hours.
anyone can recommend?
can email me at [email protected] or hp: 94870096
Thanks!~

Can someone recommend me their part time cleaner? I stay in woodlands and would prefer the person to come during weekday evening or weekend. TQ

Hi rosy rabbit, I know of someone who stays in hougang but she is only avail on wednesdays n Sundays.

Let me know. (Btw, she is actually my pt maid who comes twice a week for our family.) thks

hi, recommending my part time cleaner. She is available on Weds and in the afternoon for Sat. $50 for 4 hrs. Efficient and takes initiative.

She stays in the east. If you're interested, can contact her directly, Her name is Xiaoyu and her no. is 83796506. Can tell her recommended by Yushan.

hi,
looking for pt maid willing to work on wkdays ard Ghim Moh/Holland area. No China PRC pls.pls PM me.

Hi Shineaslights,

I have called up Xiao yu but again she said she will recommend her friend as she is unable to do for me due to my timing.

Hi all,
I tried out this part-time lady, Auntie Connie, today. Bear in mind that throughout from 9am till this posting time, i have repeatedly told her that I only need general cleaning with mopping, vacuuming, wash 2 toilets, wiping of cabinets surface, doors, sofa, mirrors and NOT detailed cleaning.

My feedback as follows:

Reached at 9am with breakfast for us.
1. Inspected almost my whole hse except master bedroom. Open my kitchen cabinet to check.
2. Started at 9.15am to wash toilet. Did everything very detailed till 9.50am EXCEPT washing the toilet bowl. She used a cloth to wipe the toilet bowl instead.
3. 9.50am started on my kitchen. Did everything on window, walls, stove, kitchen top, fridge exterior BUT sink. I started to help her at 9.30am as I cannot help but be very concerned on the timing.
4. 10.05am started on my living room, TV console, Sofa, Coffee table BUT not the small coffee table and windows.
6. 11.00am started to remove all my shoes etc from the shoes cabinet and cleaned its interior despite me telling her NOT to. Why do i need my shoes cabinet to clean when i hv the rest of my house NOT even clean yet???? She still insisted.
7. 11.30-46am, she started to clean my dining table and wall mirror. She told me dont know why the wall mirror is not shiny. I told her nvm, just do the general cleaning and she said cannot.
I ended up cleaning the wall mirror myself till it is shiny!
8. 11.50am, she cleaned my study room door BUT not the window or desk.
9. 12.00noon, she went to my other 2 bedrooms to clean generally BUT no window again.
10. 12.15noon, she started to vacuum my house BUT there is still hair here and there.
11. 12.35noon, she went to my bedroom to clean the dressing table and tv cabinet.
12. 12.37noon, she just started on my master bedroom toilet.

So my conclusion on her:

1. Very detailed cleaner and self-opinioned.
2. Hire her only if you are prepared to sit at home and wait for her to finish.
3. She is very friendly and bought breakfast for us.
4. She is not calculative as she said she dont mind even if we pay her $50 for 4 hours if she extended beyond 4 hours.

So can consider if you are not concerned over the duration.

Auntie Connie recommended by her daughter in this forum.

Posted on Sunday, July 08, 2012 - 9:37 am:   
Hi all,

Can try to call Ah hong. A PRC lady.

I hv started to engage her after Yan Zhi can't do sat jobs.
She is humble, polite, willing to go extra mile for u.
Just give her the necessary instruction of what u want or prefer, she will do without question asked.

Her contact is 81496807. Do call her instead of SMS as she is using prepaid card. I tried to SMS her and she don't reply.

Only after I call her then she able to speak with me.

I am engaging her on a fortnightly basis.

Hi Ann,

Can contact Ah Hong. She will come to my hse every wed evening for cleaning service.

I stay in Sengkang Anchorvale Road. ;)

hi mommies,

I am looking for a p/t helper for house cleaning, weekly or bi-weekly on weekday morning at Bukit Merah. Please pm me should you have a good referral. Thank you so much!

Hi, just an update. Xiaoyu has changed her contact no. to 9245 1072 as she lost her phone.

She stays in the east, but is quite willing to travel. Can contact her directly and tell her recommended by yushan. fyi, I don't earn any commission from her.

Hi all,

I have a lady to recommend. She is a SINGAPOREAN and in her 40s? She cleans our office everyday. She is a very honest and hard working lady.

She can be a little grumpy/naggy but she does a really clean and good job. (Even if she's rushing time, she makes sure all the jobs given to her are all done)

She stays in the EAST and prefer to go to these area.

The reason why I am recommending her is because our office will be relocated to the head-quarter thus need no more 'additional' help from these helpers >: I am helping her only out of kindness and nothing else. I DO NOT EARN COMMISSION NOR AM I AN AGENT.

Do drop me a PM if you're interested.
or EMAIL: [email protected]

My part-time cleaning auntie is looking for more jobs for both weekdays and weekends. She cleans the house well. She is a local Singaporean Chinese, softspoken and trustworthy. She's quite shy and quiet, which leads to be her liasion here. If you are interested, pls pm me. On First come first serve basis.

My part-time cleaning auntie is looking for more jobs for both weekdays and weekends. She cleans the house well. She is a local Singaporean Chinese, softspoken and trustworthy. She's quite shy and quiet, which leads to be her liasion here. If you are interested, pls pm me. On First come first serve basis.

Hi

Can you gimme her contact?

Back