ANY PART TIME CLEANERS TO RECOMMEND?

Hi, I am looking for a part time cleaning lady at Jurong West. once a week. $10/hr. 3 hours. Just to do some household chores like cleaning the toilets, ironing, change bedsheet etc.

Anyone can recommend? Pls PM me.

Hi,

I am looking for a part time cleaning lady in Hougang/ Serangoon area.

Would appreciate good recommendations, thanks!

Hi,

I am looking for part time helper in Tampines.

Anyone can recommend? Must not be afraid of dogs.

Thanks!

Hi,

Not sure if this helps but I got mine via an agency called First Care. You can check out the website. They basically match a part time helper to your requests.
http://www.firstcare.com.sg

Weekdays is $10/hr and Weekends is $12/hr. Downside are,
1) the maids are not insured and hence will not do any external windows cleaning.
2) there is an agency fee of $180

So far I have been using the current helper for 7months. Quite clean but as with all helpers, need to consistently monitor and motivate them else they may slack abit.
happy.gif

Hi,

I am looking for a part time cleaning lady in Bt panjang urgently as I am sending my maid home next wk. anyone can recommend?
thks!

i am looking for a part time cleaner in the east area. please pm me if any recommendations. thanks!

Looking for a part time maid to help out in Duchess Avenue. If you have any to recommend pls pm me. thx

Hello,

Perhaps you can contact Eve for part time cleaning. She has a good agency of part time cleaner with affordable price. Will PM you for details, whether you want to know more about her services and hope it help..

I've a part-time cleaner who has worked with me for 2 years. Unfortunately, I got to let her go as I am getting a full-time maid. However, she is a Chinese national, who is here as a "pei du" mother. She is honest and can be relied on, although sometimes u must repeat the way you want things to be done. If you are interested, you can email me at [email protected] for her contacts. She can only speak mandarin and stays around Redhill area. But she does travel around to my place such as Yishun.

Hi zhu zhu.

U still need part time cleaner. She charge $12.50/hr and stay in tampines area. Need to work at least 4hr each time.

My PT maid just injured her hand, thus am looking for a replacement. Location is Punggol. Please PM me if you've got good recommendation. $10 per hour, for 3-4 hours. Prefer Friday.

I'm also looking for part-time cleaner, preferably can make early weekday morning. Pls PM me if you got lobang. Tks!

hi, i;m also looking for a part time cleaner. location in the east, able to work weekday evenings. pls PM me if you;ve any recommendations. thnks!!

Hi, I have a part-time cleaner to recommend at the west area. She is good and neat. Call Mdm Yong at 68970319.

Hi, i'm looking for a part time cleaner in jurong west, for weekends. any recommendation? thanks in advance!

HI I am looking for temporary part time maid to permanent part time maid. I am staying in AMK. I am paying $10/hr. Can come weekday. Thanks for recommendation.

Any temporary PT maid to recommend? Location at Punggol. Budget's $10 per hour, for 3-4 hours. Only need her as and when required and not regular weekly basis. Please PM me if you've got good recommendation.

Hi Glitter, I found a PT cleaner who is chinese nationality. She charges S$10 per hour.
She called ah siang, her phone no. is 97477866.
You said you are introduced by Mrs Lee staying in AMK.
She is quite good and clean.

HI!

Need part time cleaner? Can recommend you my part time cleaner she's efficient, hardworking and trustworthy. She is available any day except sunday. Can contact her @ 90279645

Hi May,

understand you have recommendation for jurong area...just sent my maid back to agency...need one at Jurong West...can you give me her contact details and her charges? thanks...

Part time cleaner rate $50 for 4hrs. Vacuum, mop floors, clean kitchen and toilets. Contact no. 90279645. Available weekdays.

Thanks Arlene, as of now m having the part time cleaner u've recommended and so greatful having her. I can say she's efficient and nice.

Hihi,

Anyone has a good & honest part-time helper to recommend?
Difficult to find a reliable one these days.

Hi,

I need a part-time domestic helper/cleaner to come every alternate Sat (9am-1pm), staying at Bukit Batok.
Any recommendation?

Dear all

I'm looking for part time cleaner(s) for my place in Woodlands and my mom's place in West Coast, preferably weekday mornings/afternoons. If any recommendations, pls kindly PM me, thanks so much!

Back