Any one tried slimming at Slimming centres?

hi amanda, i went to one, not effective at all
cost me $4K over and waste of my time also..
and thought its going to be relaxing type but ended up such a torture, have to endure all the
pain

i also dunno how to explain but they use those electric kind then they apply hot gel or cold gel on your body and you will feel so hot or too cold and its so unbearable, the worst one is those roll over method, dunno what equipment they use but i have to really endure the pain and i nearly cry and ask them to stop but cos i scared waste money thats why have to endure. and end of the session everytime, i will have very bad blue blacks on my legs

If you want to lose fat fast, best way is to exercise within your maximum fat burn zone so you burn fat and not carbs. How to know what is your fat burn zone? Take a sports science lab test called FatMELT. This is the method professional athletes use to manage their weight. Active lifestyle and good diet is also impt. Go to www.racers-toolbox.com or u can watch a video on YouTube too. Good luck!

FatMELT Test Description
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb82MD7wtBA

FatMELT Test
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQACm5Lr0GY

Forgot to mention, my fat burn zone requires me to do more brisk walking! Once I start running, I burn carbs and almost no fat. Apparently, most people make the mistake of overworking out. So if I want to burn more fats, I have to walk at a heart rate of 117-124 to maxmize my fat burn. I'm trying to lose my baby belly fat. But I also know I cannot spot train. If I lose weight, it will be all-round so guess it's better I continue to focus on active living for overall health ; )

I also tried before, I feel that all this is really waste of money and time. I got to choice but to finished up the balance and stop it just like what Mummy Jo mentioned don't know what machine they used also make so painful. I also got blue black at my tummy there.

So now a day I go for brisk walk and swimming to lose weight!

Hi , For sharing ,
slimming in slimming centre is work if u want fast slimming down. i had signed 2 times in different period and different slimming centre
1st lost 10kg in 10 times
2rd lost 7kg in 10 times

I control my diet very tigh.especially 1st.
because i spen S$1500k ( year 2003 ) , the consultant is nice person. but very boring on the period. yes, is painful using the machine and hot wrap and saona.
after i succell slimming down i still control my diet for few year till i have a baby.

2nd times , i spen about 2k for 30 session, now i relly enjoy the slimming and at the same time very relax all the time.
after baby give birth, i very tension all the time, the slimming spa give me a place to relax myself.

PM me if u like to know the slimming center.

Hi limzhe,
i am keen to know the slimming centre.

Agreed that slimming centre will work if you want to slim down fast. i had previously signed a package with Cenosis. although i didn't lose a lot of weight, i can see and feel the inch lost. but after the package, i didn't make an effort to control my diet. Now i am back to square one.
sad.gif

Hi,

I had also tried a dieting programme which works well and helps to tone the arms, thighs and tummy on top of slimming. The best thing is the weight won't rebounce back.

Before this I had also tried diet pills and slimming centres, all work initially but weight will rebounce back after I stop.

Can pm me if keen to find out.
happy.gif

Hi,

My parents recently took up a slimming package and within a week itself, i can see my dad's face become sharper.

I really think the slimming product very good.
happy.gif
Highly recommended

if anyone really interested, can always email me at [email protected]

Hi to all,

I always recommend my friends to one n many of them has managed to lose and are much happier with themselves! Now my friends reco other friends haha. This one is more special, instead of those hot gels n wraps they use acu-slimming methods n they have very interesting stuff like music therapy accompanying it.. best part? IT ACTUALLY WORKS! seeing my friends i really believe. the consultants there are experts who hold doctorade degrees so u know u are in good hands. My friends who have been there told me u'll need an appointment for sure cos their schedule is pretty packed so i guess they must be pretty good. Anyway its called wellness sanctuary and i know their prices are more value for money compared to marie france n london weight management etc..so if u really want good results + expertise + value for money, i recommend this!
but like i said need appointment. anyone interested feel free to contact me i can link u up with the consultants there that i know they really take care of u till the end to let u see results so if u want to look confident drop me an emil now at [email protected]
its no secret everyone wants to look their best so dont hesitate to contact me for help anw u can just go n have a look to see if their methods suit u, the people there are not the kind that force u to buy packages, n consultation is free too.

Slimming centre treatments are really expensive ya??? My gal friends spent over 10k for their treatments after giving birth. Must say they really did lose weight.. but I think it really boils down to personal discipline in terms of diet as well.. If not sure rebound..

On the topic of diet, anyone tried slimming pills like Reduze, Xndo etc seems really hot now and also slimming creams from Bioessence or 2B Alternative?

Hi choc79, my friend tried Reduze and said it seems to work initially when she cut her food intake. However, when she went back to eating her usual share and continued taking Reduze ... her weight rebounded... so I am not sure if it works or its due to her cut in food intake can't comment much.

I am currently using 2B Skirt Ready and 2B Into Arm and Body.. Trying hard to lose my post pregnancy bulge.. I must say that I am starting to see some results as in my pants seem less tight at the thigh area after using the Skirt Ready and hubby comment that my tummy smaller liao leh.. so happy * dance around*

Hi Antz Apple, really?? 2b skirt ready so good ah?

What about Into Arm and Body. Does it work for you since you are using also?

By the way, I was at Guardian at 313 Somerset over the weekend to buy some stuff and so heng saw 2b on sale . 20% all products.. I thought eh good chance for me to try end up the Skirt Ready OOS..
sad.gif

Hi Amanda, I kpo and answer for Antz Apple hor since I see your message.

You can find 2b skirt ready at Guardian. Went to Watsons to find before the staff said don't sell then Guardian staff told me exclusive to Guardian nia..

Now on 20% off I never rem wrongly I see the price is $37.52 after disc.

Hi choc79,paiseh reply so late. Kids been unwell..

Arm & Body does help me too. Tummy feels smaller now then my friends say my flabby arms look more toned leh. woohoo.. can start to drag my sleeveless tops out soon.. Prev me still look like 6 mths preg... * sob* but of course need to combine with some dieting la... if still eat orh lua, char kway teow, kfc... fat cells accumulate n accmulate how to trim down? hehehe.. the 2b arm & body gel is to aid and accelerate the fat burning process + toning.

oh ya guardian now 20% on alot of products until 13 Jun if i not wrong. Not only 2B or 2b ( must clarify one of my friend ask me whats the difference. aiyoh same lah..)Mummies mummies can also buy QV, Cetaphil, Avene etc for your kids.. all on 20% leh!

Hi all,

I am on the LFI weight management problem and have successfully lost weight. I would like to share my sucess story with people who are determined and disciplined to shed the kgs and get back into shape. I feel more confident and my husband love me much more than ever. Besides LFI, I would like to share with you another product that had improved my complexion and love life. You may contact me at [email protected] or sms me at 90401870. Thank you!

Hi people! I've gotten really fat, especially around my tummy area. I saw that Marie France is offering a package of 14 slimming treatments and one contouring serum for only $488. I'm really tempted to try it out as it's really affordable. Has anyone gone to Marie France before? Is it good?

Hi hazelnutea,

I can't comment on Marie France but I know they are usually quite expensive. The package u mention does sound cheap, but better check if it's one body part per treatment. So like one thigh = one treatment etc. Then it may not be so affordable after all.

I believe slimming treatments do work if u also manage your diet. I used to be skeptical of slimming until I had a bb and needed to lose the flabby parts from the tummy etc.

As for the high prices, the trick is to resist the hardsell and
negotiate for a package which you are comfortable with. I never sign for packages unless I have time that day to negotiate n ask for enough freebies to make my per session of full body slimming less than $80. Whether this is considered cheap, I also can't say but it's comfortable for me.

For effectiveness, I believe technology has improved a lot and there are really treatments that work if you find the right
centre, with the right pricing for you.

Good luck ladies with the slimming!

Hazel,

I went to Cenosis before, and I can say tat even if u hv 10k u might nt lose the weight u want.

One of my gf went to Marie France and her result was nt ideal and the after tat her weight rebound.

Basically, I slim down and trim off my tummy thru a 3 months program. And now abt 6 months after the program my figure and weight still maintain.

PM me for more detail. Attached is my before and after picture for ur viewing.

6725316.jpg

I personally tried 2B arm & tummy & it works for me. After 2 weeks, my pants & skirts don't seems so tight at the tummy area. I also like the warm sensation which is not too hot for me. I was given a free 2B face premium when I bought my 2nd tube of 2B arm & tummy last week. Heard from my colleague that 2B face was featured in many bloggers review too. This product is targeted to help slim the face, improve jawline, remove water retention and all.. Anyone tried the 2B face, need feedback from mummies who have tried it. Tks.

Interesting thanks for sharing abt 2b. have been wanting to buy something to help slim down but don't know which brand or product to purchase.

will the face product cause rash?

Hihi,
I am a user for 2B Arm & Body & 2B skirt Ready.
2B Arm & Body is for the upper body like the flabby arms & tummy with lots of fatty tissue. It will give you a warm sensation after applying it.
2B skirt Ready is for the lower body from your buttocks down to your legs.
Hope this helps to clarify =))

Hi ladies,

I also joined LFI.. Now they are called NOBEL wellness sanctuary.. Upgraded to level 1 at marine parade central.. Very nice leh.. Looks like a spa place now.. So much nicer than when they were at level 2..

Was skeptical at first too but my friend joined last year n lost the weight so I went in June for an inbody too n bought the slimming package w acupuncture..

But I haven't started the acupuncture treatment yet.. Now taking the fitrim meal replacement for lunch n already I'm seeing results.. Lost from 56.2kg to 54.6kg in 2 wks..

Any ladies w Nobel too? Care to share ur experience?

Just to share - 2B is giving away 1pc of 2B mask with any purchase of 2B products in all Guardian outlets. Great chance to try their 3D innovative face slimming mask!

Mehui..

Nobel wellness santuary is a slimming center in marine parade central well-known for their effective weight loss programme via acupuncture n meal replacement..

They used to be called LFI.. But now they are called Nobel and are affilated to Ong Fu JIan Chinese physician hall in Joo Chiat.. All their slimming, healthcare products are manufactured in Singapore..

I forgot to update after going for my first acupuncture session.. Hehe... Today going for my 5th already.. Time flies. The acupuncture session actually reduces my appetite n now I'm eating lesser food amts than what I used to eat.. Very surprising for me coz I eat a lot.. Now I feel fuller like my tummy has shrink.. pretty good in controlling my appetite without any med or surgery..
happy.gif

Lost another 1kg over a week n I'm on my target to 50kg soon.. 3 more kg to go.. Jiayou,!!
happy.gif

Guardian having 20% + 5% (Passion Card Holder) for 2B products from 9-12 Aug. Take this chance to stock up 2B products.

Hi Mummies,
Reading all the sharing makes me see that a lot of people do not have the right concept of how to lose weight effectively and maintain healthily after weight loss.

It is not my intention to condemn slimming centre but personally i think slimming centre is a short term thing, it makes our body lose water rather than the body fats & rebounce faster & more than before slimming.

I was once tempted by the slimming advertisement, went for a trial, being wrap the whole body for the electrical treatment. Went through the 20mins like ages.

I have also tried numerous brands of pills/tea on the shelf of pharmcy, they are either no effect or make me went more times toilet/day. Count myself lucky i am still exist in this world :p

Finally, after gave birth to my 3rd baby, my friend share with me the effective and safe weight management is through the right exercise, right diet & right supplement. I lose 6kgs but 94% of these kgs are fat, i got rid of my pear shape leg & flabby tummy & big butt.
Not only i regain my beauty, i have also regain my health which brings down my cholesterol & blodd sugar level from high to normal!

I agree with Rachel20.

I have severe PCOS and is super PLUS size. I was told by my gynae that unless I lost weight, I will not be able to conceive. I took the easy way out and spent a few thousand $$$ going to a very very well known slimming centre. After 4 months, I lost only 2 kg, which my gynae said was actually water lost and not fat lost.

In the end, my hubby set me a strict exercise and diet regime. Lost 10kg in a year as a result. And I feel so much healthier now. Just went for a blood cholesterol and GTT 2 weeks back, and results were good!

hi rachel20,
would u be able to share with us the regime that u went through? same as u, i have a pear shape body and a real flabby tummy. m trying desperately to lose my body fats.
happy.gif

hi ladies.. just a quick update on my slimming progress..

my last accupunture session with Nobel is this weekend and i have already achieved my ideal weight of 50kg within the 3 month time frame.. i was 57kg when i started out in june...

feels really good because it has helped me regained back my pre preg/ wedding weight after giving birth to my 3 kids consecutively 20 mths apart.. further more there is no need to resign another package as their main aim is to allow one to lose the weight and maintain it in our normal everyday lives..

will update all again after a month to see if my weight maintains.. cheers! :)

for all the mummies trying to lose weight.. dun give up! its possible.. i nearly gave up but am glad i didn't.. and i love hearing ppl commenting me on how much i've lost and looks so much younger now.. *thumbs up*

For all users of 2B products like me, just to share that 2B is having a 20% discount for all their products in all Guardian outlets. Take this chance to stock up their best selling Arm & Body gel at just $37.50 instead of the usual $46.90. Cheers =))

I saw 2B For Face selling at $47.10 today when I passed by Guardian! Best time to stock up 2B For Face! It was quite pricey previously like $72. It was never selling at such good price in Guardian or even online.

Hi Mummies,

If you are keen to explore a very healthy and effective weight lost program (many ppl swore its better than Herballife). TRA program.

Do email me to get more info. Im not selling stuff that you dont need. I want people to spend the $ on good EFFECTIVE products and not slimming centres (which didnt work on me too)

[email protected]

Back