Any mums stay @ sengkang

Hi Sengkang mummies

I am staying in Seng Kang. May I know whether any mummy send their kids to either Qdees or Carpe Diem in Punggol? I am considering enrolling my son in either one. Both places are very impressive. Qdees have their set of curriculum and Carpe Diem has a very big outdoor space. I would like to know how's the teachers for both centre. Thanks in advance!

Hello mummies, may I know whether any mummy send their kids to Bridges montessori in Punggol. Appreciate some feedback. Thanks!

Hi, my dd used to take up K2 Phonics @ Anchorvale CC on every Sunday evening but the teacher decided not to continue because the attendance for the class is not good. does any1 of you have Phonics Class lobang? If so, please give me the contact. Tks

I've seen some parents bringing their chn for phonics class at the community centre above polyclinic. Can't remember which day was that... Probably you would like to enquire...

Hey I am staying at anchorvale drive, wonder any mummies stay around that area?

Hey superbb,you can join the thread carpe diem resort @ punggol. I have sent my gal to carpe diem since last dec and the teacher there are attentive and caring. Have you decided where to put your son?

Bitrix, i'm staying at Anchorvale Link
happy.gif

Your gal is currently in Carpe Diem @ punggol? is it good ah?
I actually went down last sat to check out, liked the big outdoor space, but find that the equipment there seems rather old leh...
Actually intend to send my gal for N1 pre-school class only (not childcare) but Carpe Diem doesn't offer that... anyone has good recommendation? doesn't hv to be in Sengkang/Punggol, can be in Hougang also... anyone got good recommendation for pre-school program, N1?
Thanks!

Hey plim! Nice to hear from you.

Oh yes, my gal has been in carpe diem since last dec. She is happy always looking forward to go school. Both hubby and myself like the outdoor space and found that the kids over there can get fresher air since it is surronded by the green. Also, there are nice sea view where the kids get to see the big ship, vessel opp their school.Personally,we like the environment.

hi mummies,
i m new here.. hope to know more Sengkang mummies..
happy.gif

hi masl,
i m oso Residing in Compassvale Cres..
happy.gif

which block r u at ?

masl,

i just delivered my gal last Feb.. she is about 6 weeks old now.. i hv a elder boi who is 19 mth old..
how abt u ? how many kids u have ? how old ?
r u working ? i m currently on ML till early May..
happy.gif

My girl is already 8 (in P2)
My boy is just 7 months now.
I am a stay at home mum, quit my job to care for baby. Was from the early childhood industry..
So u going back to work after your ML?
Who's taking care of baby then?

i see.. wow, ur girl so big oredi..
happy.gif

yes, going back to work in mid May..
my mum & maid will help to look after the kids after i return to work..

hi bitrix

I also staying at anchorvalr dr
check with u.do ur gal take school bus or u send her to school urself?how much is the transport fee if u send by sch bus?

Hi Pris,
i'm new to this thread and to this forum too. How is jadon doing now? I saw his pics and read yr update of him. I staying at rivervale cres very near yr pl. i too hv a son born premature at 32 weeks. My son is 19 mths now. I'm a SAHM. R u working? Probably we can contact each other?

Hi smurf28,

Kelly is taking school bus to and fro .Transport $100 from Sengkang area and will be $80 for Punggol.

You sending your child to Carpe Diem as well?

Hi I am new here...staying in blk 321c
Anyone works near CBD area?
I am thinking of car sharing, i can take 3 ppl to office in raffles place/ cityhall...
PM me if interested

Hi, just wonder if any sengkang mummies who are keen to get Huggies pull up pants are $0.30/pc ? My friend is clearing her stock and selling at low price. Price can be lower if get more. Limited stocks available. PM me if keen.

Hi Bitrix

I have not visit this thread for a long time. Glad to hear that carpe diem is a nice place. I send my son to the child care near my office now. I am still quite tempted to send him to carpe diem when he is older, cos my hubby is not keen to let him take school bus now. I love the sea view and the greens. Spacious and airy.

Anyone know if there is private bus services currently running from Sengkang to Raffles Place? I find the MRT trains very crowded in the morning and hate the long walk to transfer at Dolby Ghaut stations as I travel to and fro with my son who studies in raffles too .

If you know of any , kindly PM me the bus operator contacts. Thanks.

hi,
Any mommies have any reviews on the below 2 childcare in Sengkang ?

1) Young Elite Childcare Development
2) Cedan Child Care

Both of them are in Rivervale Cresecent near the Rivervale Mall. Appreciate any comments as looking to send my gal there next year. Thanks.

hi florence,
there is private buses that run from SK to Raffles Place. I don't take them but every morning I see one bus pick up passengers at the bus stop just before Character Montessri (can't remember which block it is ). It goes to Raffles Place.

Hi mommies,

Any feedback on Bubblesland Childcare pls? It is v.near compass point (at blk 238, sengkang). I hv visited the centre once and the principal seems quite experienced in childcare but im not sure of the teachers and the lessons.

Im also considering Character Monestori quite like tat place but it is v.expensive. They are undergoing reno now and was told that it will be a small swimming pool at the backyard in future..

Wld appreciate all responses!

Have not come to this thread for a while.

Hey smurf28, have you decided which school for your boy ?

Hey superbb, your hubby worry abt the safety issue? Not to worry, the school have enforced that all the kids in the bus have to buckle their seat belt. Personally, I like the environment and kids are free to run and play at the green so healthy. My gal always sing and dance when back school. I can see that she is really enjoying herself in school.

For friday toddler class, they have water play!

Cheer!

Looking for choi choi who lives at SK, has 3 kids, two girls one boy.. lives with her DH and MIL... I went to her house once to help her with her computer.. I lost her number.. SO choi choi or choi choi`s friend who see this message please pass this to her and pass me her number/pm me please!! thanks

Hi Florene, I am also a FTWM. Must work from Mon to Fri. Sat & Sun busy with housework. I only have a 7 years old boy. How about you?

These are the age that are nice to play with. They must be very cute. Especially gal gal
happy.gif
Who is helping you to look after them if you are out to work?

kwala, Bitrix, I'm new to this thread. I'm a FTWM staying at Anchorvale

How old r u children? I have 3yo son & 1yo girl

Hey Wan & Kwala,

I am FTWM with 28mths girl and 10mths boy. Seems we have " hao zi" ...

My girl is in Carpe Diem Punggol full day childcare while my son is taken care by MIL and helper during the day.

Cheer!

Back