Any mummy with 2 kids of the same gender and 3kid different gender

me too.. 2 boys, and hoping for a girl for no. 3..
happy.gif

r u a FTWM ? if have no3 how you going to handle the 3 young kids ?

I hoping for a gal too but till now still don't have the guts to try

i am a FTWM, currently MIL and helper is taking care of them. I have place both of them on childcare waiting list for next year. So if have no.3 by then will be just nice. since daytime both will be in childcare.

Sally ... is your gal no3 ? Do you plan for it ? How old is your kids? My kids are 5 and 3. Wonder how am I going to handle 3 kids without helper if I were to plan for no3

I hope to have gal but scare is boy again. When I see kids who are less fortunate... I try to comfort myself by saying I shld be happy as long as they are healthy be it boy or gal (ops doesn't mean I am unhappy with my boys). I love my 2 boys. But deep in my heart I really wish to have a gal

I have two boys, 7 and 5 and a baby girl, 10 mths. I didn't have a helper until recently.

mices, I know exactly what you mean as I was also hoping for a girl for years and yet felt guilty for hoping. As long as we honestly believe it is OK if we ended up with another boy, then don't worry about it since gender is somewhat out of our control though I have friends who swore by certain methods which they felt were very accurate to help them conceive the gender they wanted. I didn't try though.

It is possible to cope with 3 w/o helper as long as you and your hubby are prepared for the hard work. But take heart that it will get easier.

Hi mices, yes my gal is no. 3 - consider lucky to have her (I also scare is a boy again :p but most important is they are healthy). I didn't plan for my no. 3 - is an 'accident' after 4 yrs with my 2nd boy - i told my hb is gifted - becos at the time..i saw a few of my friends pregnant..all having girls..said to my hb..how i wish i can pregnant and have a girl..then few mths later..it just happened..i am pregnant and 5 months later..confirmed is a girl. My kids are 8 yrs, 6 yrs and 21 mths old.

I can said it is not easy to handle 3 kids w/o helper but with the help from hb is really help alot. My parents stay with us so wkdays, my mum will do the cooking and take care my girl. My hb will ferry my 2 boys to and fro school n child care as both my sons not @ home in the day so still managable for my mum to take care my girl. Weekends will be tedious as all 3 kids @ home..my parents off day..hehe..so i hv to cook, wash n coach my 2 boys..lucky hb is around to help to vacumn n mop the floor.

sally .. you are very lucky, accident and is a GIRL. Strike D4 + toto whaha

At least you have your parent to help you out on weekdays. We are totally on our own, no maid no parents or il to help. My parents they help my silbing to look after their kids, my ils they dun stay in sg.

Agree help from hb is definitly a must. If not I alredy submit my resign letter to him.

mices..yeah..like strike 4D + toto..hehe..both my sils said i'm lucky to hv the no. 3 girl..becos my elder sil got 3 girls then younger sil got 3 boys..especially my younger sil always buy clothings & toys for my gal as she got 3 boys..my only gal pampered by so many people..lolz..i always told my friends..she is an angel but a devil too..:p

Agreed..my parents help during the wkdays really appreciated..previously i oso hv maid but after having for 2 yrs..i gave up and do w/o one..i think i can do better and clean better than them..hehe..the only advantage is i can talk freely wif friends/relatives @ home or outside w/o worrying where my kids are..but now w/o helper..i hv to keep a lookout for my gal when chatting.
Before i hv my gal, my hb always working and even on wkends..but now he don't work on wkends n help alot in taking care the kids n hsehold chores..he now fully understand the situation of taking care the kids n hsehold chores. Last time when i complain to him abt kids naughty and stress and tire fm work and hsehold chores..he doesn't understand..said why i always complain..but now he fully understand..and saluate to me..lolz

i heard that, we need to ML before our ovulation day.. eg.. ovulation day is monday, then we should ML 2-3 before.. not sure how true is it..

i have 2 boys before i have a girl too. Age 6, 3 and 1. understand how u feel. i took the risk and am glad that wish came true. but before i plan for #3, i did think if it is boy again, then it's god's will, i'll still love him too. But deep inside my heart, my most impt wish is baby is healthy, followed by gender.

i have friends around me who have #3 and all of same gender too. so the odds is half.

i have no helper, but glad to have my father to be around my house during weekdays for few hours so i can fetch my kid to n from school. i order tingkat so i do not have to cook, housework do when have time. have to close 1 eye on household chores with no helper.

if u can afford to hire 1 helper, it'd be good and more manageable.

wish u good luck!

mices (mice99),
our girl is the eldest.

I agree with grace_hui...
Be glad that all the kids are healthy & happy,
it's not that important if they are boys or girls.
happy.gif

I have 2 gals (6 & 4), 3rd one (boy) on his way in Oct...

Parents getting old & baby-sitter fees going up, so thinking of quitting after maternity leave to look after my brood... but scared - dunno whether can cope - physically, emotionally and financially...

Hi all

I am due to deliver my no. 3 in a month time. Currently, I have a girl (4 yrs old) and a boy (14 mths old). My no. 3 is a surprised god's gift and only realized the good news when I was almost 3 mths pregnant. I was bf my o. 2 then and menses had not returned. No. 2 n No. 3 also a boy would be 15 mths apart.

Now, I suspect I have pre-natal depression after I had a bad cough 3weeks ago. The persistent bad cough which had caused bad urine leakage due to the big belly had caused me mental and emotional distressed. Could not sleep and depend on the medication prescribed my gynae to knock me out. Now, cough has improved but I still could not sleep. Tempted to take the medication to sleep but refrained due to my current condition - 36 weeks pregnant. I seriously do not know what is actually bothering me. Feeling really disturbed and torturing. My mental and emotional condition worsen today and I cried uncontrollably. Talked to friends and they attributed to the unexpected pregnancy and hence I am stressed up with the up-bringing of 3 kids sub-consciously. Maybe, I have high expectation in life...

I am a FTWM and now clearing my annual leave and thereafter maternity leave. Seriously, I do not know what is the root cause. I have strong family support n help from my mil and my mum - eldest gal goes to full day CC and no. 2 is taken care by my mil n maid during weekday. My mum came over the weekend. Hubby is caring and supportive.

Decided to see my gynea tmr and to seek her advice. I do not mind to seek antenatal depression treatment. I WANT TO BE MY USUAL SELF!

Thank you for hearing me out!

Wondering if anyone of you here encountered such antenatal depression during the 3rd pregnancy.. Just needed support and advices!

Hi all,

I have 2 boys, Age 8 & 2. I wish can have no.3 is girl ... Actually my hubby he only wan 1 child enough ~ lucky a chance to get accident baby still in boy~ i wish i can have a third kids in girl ~

yellowcutebaby

Now we handle 2 boys on our own no maid, no parents, no ils and no nanny to help out at all. If really got no#3 can't imagine what our life would be. Agreed really need alot of support from hb if not i would have submitted my resignation letter to him lol

me the other way...
have 3 gers. wish 3rd is a boy. pp will say, 'ger again'. always being reminded by pp ard me i dun have a boy, as if its a failure not to have. seems to pp having all kids of the same gender is something wrong.

do u agree that woman with all gers are more stressed than those with all boys? coz of the traditional thinking of having boy to carry family name...

hi dreamer

Quite agree with you woman with all gers are more stressed than those with all boys... I think my ils will sure ask us to try for 1 more if I have 2 gals instead of 2 boys. If I have 2 gals I won't be bother with what they think and I also won't think and consider to have no3 at all .

You shld be happy when the gals grow up they will still attached to you unlike boys wahah when they grow up they belong to gf or wife de. Me this old woman will be place last in their heart

Hi, i am a FTWM with 2 boys aged coming 4 years old and 18months, without helper. Thinking should i have #3 as we would like to have gal.

bubble pearl .. we are in the same situation. 2 boys hoping to have a gal but scare turn out to be another boy

hello mummies! i have 2 boys as well.. 3yo and 3mo.. planning to have #3.. boy or girl doesnt really matter.. (though deep down i long for a girl)..

im at FTWM but with flexible working hours.. and a supportive hubby.. and occasional help from my mom..

would like to ask has anyone of u got pregnant while breastfeeding? is it safe to continue to bf while pregnant?

Hi Madelyn, i am also a FTWM with 2 boys. 2.5 yrs and 18mths.. I do hope #3 will be a girl.. I am not expecting.. I was pregnant with my #2 while still bfeeding my #1 at 7mths.. My gynae discourage bfeeding while pregnant so i had to stop.. I think it all depends on yr gynae advice and how comfortable u r.. I dont want anything to happen to my bb so i listen to my gynae and stop. I have heard of other mummies who bfeed even though they are pregnant. So i think its better to seek advise.

Back