any mummy trying for #2 for Year 2016?

Thanks thanks faithmummy1706, I hope your ttc efforts pay off very soon. You jiayou k! Wait for your good news.

Ya me too wondering about missabc and mylittletrumpet and the few many 1981 mommies trying for 2016 baby #2. Hopefully their wishes come true already.

Oh ya !! All the 1981 mummies with 2013 #1 and trying for 2016 #2!!!
Hope everyone is fine. Was really happy talking to all of you.

Hello I m turning 17w this sat..started to feel baby movement le..dr said maybe a boy this time..

I can officially closed factory...my gal v cranky and sticky as usual..
Haha I am also thinking of closing factory after #2.

Interesting, if our gynaes are accurate, we will each have a boy and a girl.

Actually I really don't mind if it's boy or girl. If it's boy again, I will recycle everything from #1. Haha, lazy mommy.

Haha I am also thinking of closing factory after #2.

Interesting, if our gynaes are accurate, we will each have a boy and a girl.

Actually I really don't mind if it's boy or girl. If it's boy again, I will recycle everything from #1. Haha, lazy mommy.

Haha I don't mind another gal too..Coz I think my gal prefer meimei too..lol gals stuff are too pretty!!!!!

Haha I don't mind another gal too..Coz I think my gal prefer meimei too..lol gals stuff are too pretty!!!!!
I know so many things to choose from and buy for girls! That's why I am worried cos' I am not the girly and shopping queen type of mommy! I guess I will learn the ropes as it moves along. :)

I know so many things to choose from and buy for girls! That's why I am worried cos' I am not the girly and shopping queen type of mommy! I guess I will learn the ropes as it moves along. :)

i am worse.
i am a sloppy person.
i dont know how to tie all those pretty hairstyles that my ex schoolmates used to have. i find that if i have a girl, she will b so poor thing.

Reactions: jog
Hahaha.. doesn't mean girls have to grow up girly what. I have a girl and she's not going to be dressed all girly girly only.

Although mummy is vain but mummy doesn't believe in indulging materially in kids. :p

Hahaha.. doesn't mean girls have to grow up girly what. I have a girl and she's not going to be dressed all girly girly only.

Although mummy is vain but mummy doesn't believe in indulging materially in kids. :p

well dolling up does not necessarily come with materialism.
to each his/her own ;)

Opps, I don't mean materialistic. My bad. Maybe a better way to phrase it that I don't believe in dolling my daughter up or placing an emphasis on her physical appearance or the kind of attire she wears.

And you're right, to each his own. ;)

Thanks thanks faithmummy1706, I hope your ttc efforts pay off very soon. You jiayou k! Wait for your good news.

Ya me too wondering about missabc and mylittletrumpet and the few many 1981 mommies trying for 2016 baby #2. Hopefully their wishes come true already.
Congrats jog and baby stella!
Hope both of ur pregnancy journey is smooth and happy:)
I have been ttcing for #2 after having my girl 5 yrs ago...ttcing since last July until now no news.. sigh.. :(
Hope my turn will come soon...

Hi Mommies

Was referred by another mommy to join ttc group. :)

Been TTCing since June last year... But cos my cycle is so irregular it is also super difficult to track. Mid this year I started using Wondfo thru' recommendation by my gf but find it damn hard to read.. So turn to ClearBlue Smiley Digital.. It is better cos easier to read, but till date it's still a BFN in my HPT. :(

Hi Mommies

Was referred by another mommy to join ttc group. :)

Been TTCing since June last year... But cos my cycle is so irregular it is also super difficult to track. Mid this year I started using Wondfo thru' recommendation by my gf but find it damn hard to read.. So turn to ClearBlue Smiley Digital.. It is better cos easier to read, but till date it's still a BFN in my HPT. :(

welcome!
best of luck to us !

Opps, I don't mean materialistic. My bad. Maybe a better way to phrase it that I don't believe in dolling my daughter up or placing an emphasis on her physical appearance or the kind of attire she wears.

And you're right, to each his own. ;)
Yes mistycloud, agree we should not try to over do the appearance part for our kids, will be teaching them the wrong values. I just think that it will be nice/ nicer to dress my girl in a way a girl should dress. Some may say that we should not gender stereotype them but I think it's a parents' job to teach the right behaviour for each gender, for instance girls should refrain from sitting with legs wide open, etc. And although the practical side of me says it's ok for my girl to be dressed in her kor kor blue clothes and his shoes but honestly I would prefer pink for her! Hahaha maybe I am just old fashioned.

Congrats jog and baby stella!
Hope both of ur pregnancy journey is smooth and happy:)
I have been ttcing for #2 after having my girl 5 yrs ago...ttcing since last July until now no news.. sigh.. :(
Hope my turn will come soon...
Thank you joyousbb. Your turn will come soon. It took us 10 months to conceive this #2. Looking forward to your good news ya. :)

Joyousbb I'm almost like u. My #1 is turning 4 and been ttc since last yr for #2...
Missylill, how many months of ttcing r u now at? I feel sad. Wanted to do blood donation but can't due to low hgb level, then also no news for ttc...

Hope both of us and other ladies trying for bb will see the light at the end of the tunnel soon!!

Missylill, how many months of ttcing r u now at? I feel sad. Wanted to do blood donation but can't due to low hgb level, then also no news for ttc...

Hope both of us and other ladies trying for bb will see the light at the end of the tunnel soon!!
This is my 18th month trying..

So happy for those who pregnant... Wish my luck is coming soon.... Been trying for last year Aug til now still no luck.... Haiz....

Hello ladies,

I'm back again! But with no good news yet. Hope everyone is doing fine. Have been busy with work, kid and finding new replacement maid. TTC has taken a back seat. After 6 months of trying "hard", taking all kind of supplements, red date tea etc with no luck, I sort of give up and decide to let nature's and fate takes its course.

Trying to take it easy and not focusing too much on TTC, perhaps this will help in TTC. Lol, what irony.

Am on CD25 and my opk is still on high... been high since CD17... haiz.. waiting for it to turn peak is so torturous..

So happy for those who pregnant... Wish my luck is coming soon.... Been trying for last year Aug til now still no luck.... Haiz....
Hi..
I am happy for ladies here who strike too.. :)
Like u, I started since last July but also no news.. One of the ladies I know here just gave birth last week.. happy for her. I hope our luck will arrive soon !!

Jia you everyone:)

i just failed my this cycle too... so New Cycle new hope hehe
Hope next cycle can achieve success :)
Let's all try to relax

Faithmummy, how to relax? Really very stress and dun feel happy at all in this festive season. Have been receiving news that both my cousins (#1 younger than mine) already pregnant with #2 and here I am still struggling. Sob sob

Faithmummy, how to relax? Really very stress and dun feel happy at all in this festive season. Have been receiving news that both my cousins (#1 younger than mine) already pregnant with #2 and here I am still struggling. Sob sob
Different people different.. don't go n compare n when we stress our hormones also go haywire. Cry it out or talk it out then move to a new cycle to try again k. ;)

Anyone using clearblue ovulation digital kit? I had my smiley face then next day negative then positive again. So when shld i BD?

prayinghard
understand, is in the same shoes as you, everyone here too :)
been hearing good news here and there. Feeling happy for them but at the same time envious.
but i find that sometimes stress make things worst.

Many celebrity like Kate pang and Barbie hsu also pregnant with #2. Can anyone give me more positive encouragement or private conversation with me? I tend to feel envious of them and that make me kind of angry with myself and will anyhow throw my temper at my poor hubby which is not fair to him. But more and good news, never ending. However, we are just not one of them

Hello mummies~~

2015 ending soon...but that also means I'm getting nearer & nearer to my plans... for ttc #2!! I'm sooo looking forward...

Scare & excited at the same time... understand some mummies have yet to have good news yet. But don't be disappointed okay!

Sometimes, things just happen & it will caught us by surprise!

Even though I'm not gg thru this phase now...but let's all jiayou tgt okay!! Be relax & happy.. :)

Happy holidays to all ~~ :)

Hello mummies~~

2015 ending soon...but that also means I'm getting nearer & nearer to my plans... for ttc #2!! I'm sooo looking forward...

Scare & excited at the same time... understand some mummies have yet to have good news yet. But don't be disappointed okay!

Sometimes, things just happen & it will caught us by surprise!

Even though I'm not gg thru this phase now...but let's all jiayou tgt okay!! Be relax & happy.. :)

Happy holidays to all ~~ :)

All the best to you too !
Jiayou and do update us if you have any good news!

Hi..
I am happy for ladies here who strike too.. :)
Like u, I started since last July but also no news.. One of the ladies I know here just gave birth last week.. happy for her. I hope our luck will arrive soon !!

Jia you everyone:)

Yeah!!! My luck is here!! Finally am 13+ weeks!! I hope everybody will get their luck soon... But seriously... This time round I happy to get pregnant but at the same time very sad.. Coz this pregnancy is soooooooo much different from last time. Is sooooo xin Ku. I keeps vomiting. Doc say I should b better after 13weeks but am not at all... At even worse! My body always restless, tummy oso dun feel good n feel like vomit after small bits, always hungry. This is so frustrating! Now I cannot get it over n done with. I so scare if this pregnancy until I told my hub no more nos.3! I can see I very xin Ku too..

Yeah!!! My luck is here!! Finally am 13+ weeks!! I hope everybody will get their luck soon... But seriously... This time round I happy to get pregnant but at the same time very sad.. Coz this pregnancy is soooooooo much different from last time. Is sooooo xin Ku. I keeps vomiting. Doc say I should b better after 13weeks but am not at all... At even worse! My body always restless, tummy oso dun feel good n feel like vomit after small bits, always hungry. This is so frustrating! Now I cannot get it over n done with. I so scare if this pregnancy until I told my hub no more nos.3! I can see I very xin Ku too..
Wow! Congratulations!!

Take care ya... :)

congrats to you.
when i had my boy, my situation was just like yours too.
i vomitted everyday on train on my way to work.
my morning sickness lasted way past my 2nd trimester.
even in my 3rd trimester i still had bouts of vomitting.
eat slowly and have small but frequent meals.
i had poor appetite then. i had to resort to unhealthy food like tom yum noodles to get myself to eat.
maybe that's why he is now a big appetite tot lol.

congrats to you.
when i had my boy, my situation was just like yours too.
i vomitted everyday on train on my way to work.
my morning sickness lasted way past my 2nd trimester.
even in my 3rd trimester i still had bouts of vomitting.
eat slowly and have small but frequent meals.
i had poor appetite then. i had to resort to unhealthy food like tom yum noodles to get myself to eat.
maybe that's why he is now a big appetite tot lol.

Me too... Recently.. I ate Korean Instant noodles.. Wah lau... Super duper shiok!!

Anyway, have a sad thing to share n hope it doesn't affect anybody... Jus did the 12weeks scan... Everything is good but doc say I Hv a amniotic band inside me.. He ask me dun worry n dun think so much Coz nothing can be done. At 1st i not so worry Coz doc say nothing can be done so I oso never think much. And actually I dun even know what is amniotic band is. Until day b4 yesterday I dunno y make me go google what is tat. To my shock.. There might be some defect on my baby... Now I super worry... Anybody Hv this kind of experience to share....

ImageUploadedByForum1454597931.081823.jpg

missed my period for 2 days. Did a test on a cheapo test kit purchased from Qoo10 and got this faint result.. Not sure whether it should be considered a positive?

Anyway, have a sad thing to share n hope it doesn't affect anybody... Jus did the 12weeks scan... Everything is good but doc say I Hv a amniotic band inside me.. He ask me dun worry n dun think so much Coz nothing can be done. At 1st i not so worry Coz doc say nothing can be done so I oso never think much. And actually I dun even know what is amniotic band is. Until day b4 yesterday I dunno y make me go google what is tat. To my shock.. There might be some defect on my baby... Now I super worry... Anybody Hv this kind of experience to share....
Other than saying nothing can be done, did the doc give any advises or explanation? Maybe you want to seek a 2nd opinion?

Back