Any Mummies working part-time now?

janmum

Dear Mummies who are / have been working part-time,

I would be working a 3 full days work week soon, and am deciding whether I should choose which of the following : -
- Mon / Wed / Fri
- Mon / Tues / Thurs
- Mon / Wed / Thurs

I thought that the second and third option would be more preferred, so that there would be longer weekends from Thurs - Sun, and the "break" away from work would be more clear and clean cut, if second or third option is chosen.

How's your experience on part-time jobs, and which would be the best arrangement considered with our babies?
happy.gif

Hi,

I would choose second or third option too if I m in yr position! How much yr part time job paying? Admin position? U r lucky u can find part time admin job in yr area, its quite difficult to find nowadays

Hi Whiterose,
I have not taken the offer that my company is offering me on the part-time employment option anymore, due to the following factors: -

- If I were to take this up, I am the first staff to switch from full time to part time option, and my other fellow colleague will need to do "extra work" for me because I am not around, which is unfair for her. She has expressed her dissactisfaction too.
- company has got back to me and the pay they are offering me is lower than what I am supposed to get, after the pro-rate.
- I know that the hours spent in work will be more than the part-time no. of hours spent.

So now, I'm still a FTWM
happy.gif

Sharing my experience with you. Being a retrenched single mum, I have to quickly find a new job. With my education level and work experience, it is hard for me to find a new job.

Recently, I received a mail stating “FREE Report Revealing The Secrets Of A Self-Made Millionaire!” I decided to give it a try. This is not a rich scheme or MLM scheme or high yield investment. This is also not a get rich overnight system. This requires a lot of hard work. And finally my efforts pay off.

Thanks to this system, I am now able to generate income at home while giving full time to my daughter.

See the link that will reveal the secrets on how to earn income online at your free time.

http://www.simplyrichsg.com/tin

If you do have doubts or questions about this, do drop me an email and I will be glad to answer them. (Please note that I am not the distributor and I am just sharing the joy with you).

Hope you are able to enjoy this to earn extra income for yourself or to help your husband to relieve the household burden.

Best Regards
Ally

hi Ally,

Wuld be gr8 if u could share what exactly u do by earning a income online. Is there any upfront $ we need to pay or any risk to take? Tks & hope to hear soon....cheers

Hi dear mummy,

I'm very happy in this line and would like to welcome you to be part of my team as a real estate professional.

We have more than 500 agents within my team, a platform to provide u effective networking. We also have our own Realtime web system with more than 5000 free listings, in detail (full address with unit no) and all of us in the team have access into the system. Once u are part of our Team, you can use all the listings in the systems to kick-start immediately and work towards your first closing.

Most importantly in our team, you will never work alone.

If you have been looking for around for job opportunities or wish to know more, do give me a call at 8188-0230 or PM me. I'll be glad to help you out.

Many thanks for taking time to read this. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Mummies, I'm mummy of 1 and recently had just lost my job due to company restructuring, but lucky for me to find a company that provided me with a good and brand new business concept. And I would like to share this good opportunity with Mummies and hope to form a group for mummies to earn more $$. So if you are interested in earning extra money, please feel free to contact me to meet up!
Believe me, it is interesting and worth your time to let me share the business concept with you.

I have some things (brand new clothes, stuff toys, preloved handphones, clothes, chinese teapots etc) i would like to sell online - motherhood, ebay etc... looking for somebody staying in west side who is willing to come over to take pic if necessary - have pics of some items... and post online.

Very good for SAHM who can only work odd hours!!

Willing to share 15% of the selling price and bear postage charges etc...

Hi,

Jenny Lee here, before I continue, I will like to emphasize that this is NOT A GET RICH SCHEME, any form of MLM Scheme or High Yield Investments.
This is also Not some kind of Get Rich Overnight kind of system. This system requires work too.

The Secrets of Earning Online system Will Work For You by allowing You to:

1. Earn Commission without your own product or website
2. Work from Home / Anywhere
3. Have Passive Recurring Income
4. Have flexible work timing

This is a System that has been PROVEN to WORK with Expert Reviews and Testimonials of literally hundreds of Real members who personally tested this product and earning thousands of dollars in the process.

I understand exactly how you feel right now, as I was in this same exact position before. Most of the members felt skeptical, the same way as you do right now. But eventually we signed up with The Secrets of Earning Online and decided to give it a chance and in the process discovering that The Secrets of Earning Online freed us from our financial burdens.

I myself is a mother of 2 daughters and had to quit my job to look after them. Hence needed to find some passive income and happened to chance about this great opportinuity. Do visit the link below to learn more.

http://www.webearnmoneyonline.com

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+0">Hihi Dear Mummies,
It's me again, just want to update you all that my company is still growing, no scam and more platform for you to earn extra money. Own time own target!
Interested, pls PM me or email to me at [email protected]
Cheers!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
</font></font>

Hi everyone, I am a FTWM and had 2 kids, One 5yrs and one 20 mths.
Both FTWM and SAHM want to spend more time and give the best to our family.
One of the ways to do this is to go on an ideally affordable guided family trips.

I am a member of WorldVentures that is a renowned firm in US but a pioneer in Asia
so I would like to invite you to join me in this exciting venture as early bird catches the worm!
Members enjoy dream trip rates giving you a choice to tap on its business arm to make an income
leading to free membership and cash at your own pace. A market leader in the US second to none
in the travel industry, it's a lucrative company to tap on!

If you just want to enjoy the cheaper airline, hotel or cruises rate, you are welcome to do so.
Just sign up FREE as a preferred customer providing your DOB and email address and
you will get a US$200K flight insurance for FREE if you do your booking with us.

Click on these link and watch the videos
http://idealtravelrates.worldventures.biz
http://idealtravelrates.dreamtripslife.com
If you are interested to know more, do pm or email me at [email protected]

Yoohoo! Stay At Home Mummies or anyone else interested, I have a business opportunity for you! I have been doing this for only a month &amp; I can see the income coming in weekly. Not MLM. Not direct selling. It's really something classy &amp; exclusive. Pm me for details.

Hi Mummies, are you thinking of able to spend more time for your kids and family? Or you wish to stop working and be a SAHM taking care of your kids? Or you would like to have some income while looking after your kids? I properly have a solution for you, at least you are able to spare out more time for both your kids and family and on the same time earning a good passive income. Contact me at 92748956 or [email protected]

hi i am new to this thread..

I am also currently working part-time 3 times a week in a small company. Previously was working in a childcare centre, then i quit the job after 3 months becoz i found that it's not an easy job looking after so many children and prior to that, still got to wash toilet and wipe the cc floors (which is a tiring job as i dont really do housework even at home!) All this while i have been working full-time in office accounting jobs before switching industry.

My hb keep telling me i should work full time so that i can help support the family..should i really do so?

Back