Any Mummies- to -be travelling to Bangkok ??

ermmm i just went to BKK end of last month at 22 weeks pregnant..
i didnt get bitten by any mosquitoes at all..
but i did spray insect repellent on myself everyday..
foodwise, i avoided eating at roadside stalls, only went to restaurants at shopping malls..
their tap water is not portable so i drank mineral water only (which is the same case even if i wasn't pregnant)

i stocked up a lot of boots milk storage bags while i was there..

ermmm i just went to BKK end of last month at 22 weeks pregnant..
i didnt get bitten by any mosquitoes at all..
but i did spray insect repellent on myself everyday..
foodwise, i avoided eating at roadside stalls, only went to restaurants at shopping malls..
their tap water is not portable so i drank mineral water only (which is the same case even if i wasn't pregnant)

i stocked up a lot of boots milk storage bags while i was there..
Hi, may I know where did you get the milk storage bags? Also, how much it cost for a box of 40?

Hi, may I know where did you get the milk storage bags? Also, how much it cost for a box of 40?

i cannot rem exactly.. think it is around 6 to 7 sgd per box..
can buy from any boots pharmacy (just dont buy from the airport cos i rem it being more expensive there)

Hey Mhopeful, I would be thankful to you for letting us aware about the Zika virus at BKK. Even I had also heard about the Zika virus issue spreading in full immense and causing peoples fall ill. I remember, In California similar case has happened with plague spread by rats, but at that time the environmental officers took the decision to take some helpful hints from the Professional rodent exterminator like Rat Exterminator Sacramento CA. Likewise BKK environmental officers should also take similar steps to let the peoples live safely.

Back