Any mummies stay at Toa Payoh?"

terrible rite, perhaps can ask someone to post as a potential and lure him out or go to the usual plc where he held his lessons n try your luck. how abt try finding out fm his associates of his whereabout?

Hi Rubber_Ducky
how is the montessori in bishan? Is a childcare centre or enrichment class? where and how much?

Any comment on Bishan TP north ccc childcare at Blk 200 TP lor 1 and Happy family childcare at Bishan? Urgently looking for good childcare around toa payoh and bishan area.

Hi! Mummy Tang,
I'd been there to look for infantcare services b4 settling down with Bishan TPY CCC @ Blk 200. I personally find Kinderalnd Safra is spacious and airy however, the infantcare area is not very conducive as the bb play area is shared wif the older todds. Whereas, Bishan TPY CCC the bbs hv their private area not exposed to the older ones.

Hi

Anyone know where I can find cheap n nice bb cloths in TPY? Heard that there is a cut-label shop some where in the central.

Thanks sunflower78, will check it out this weekend!

Cheers
happy.gif

Hi, any mummies out there wanting to send kids for piano lesson? I'm a Masters in Music grad. My family and I just move to TPY Lor 5 and I teach piano (and flute too - but that's not really suitable for children if they're under 8). Can email me at [email protected] if interested.

Hi CG

Im also interested in the PCF at blk 45.. you ever go see the place b4?
now my girl is at Teddy playhouse at lor7..

I am a working mum looking for a nanny to look after my 4 and half yr old girl near my residence. I stay at Toa Payoh North near Bradell MRT. Anyone interested?

Hi, I'm looking for a nanny for short term less than half a year, staying in Toa Payoh north Blk 199. My BB it's one yr old. Please contact me @ ms lim 85715869 or my hubs mr Ong 94870841.

Hi mummies, I am also staying in TPY and my DD is 2 yrs old. Am looking for feedback and comments on Deerland Montessori. Appreciate any sharing!
happy.gif

Hi,

I am looking for a nanny to look after my 1.5mth old girl near my residence. I stay at Toa Payoh lor 2. Anyone interested?
Pls help to recommend if there is any, TIA!

Hi,

I am looking for a nanny to look after my 1.5mth old girl near my residence. I stay at Toa Payoh lor 2. Anyone interested?
Pls help to recommend if there is any, TIA!

Hi CK,

Tried to Pm you but yr yr profile was set to not receive Any private message. my mum is a full time nanny reside at Toa payoh with more the. 20yrs experiences.. Drop me a mail if anyone require my mum service.. V experienced and both ny parents are v clean n neat n most importantly they love having kid around. Cheers

HI Jasmin,

Thanks for your reply. I am not able to PM you too. I have just activate my PM function, would you be able to provide me with more information such as:-
- nanny fee;
- which part of TPY your mum is staying;
- is your mum currently taking care of other children; &
- how to get in touch with you / your mum.

Thank you!!!

Hi,

I'm looking for bb sitter to look after my 6 months old bb for day n night. Prefer near to Toa Payoh Area. Interested pls email to me.

Hi

I am looking for bb sitter to look after my 3 months old baby girl in day time. Prefer someone with experience stay near toa payoh lorong 7. Interested please email me. Thanks

Back