****Any mummies here love kpop dance?***

Hi,

I do. I watch KBS Music Bank program. I love the idol groups and other solo singers, SNSD, CN Blue, 2PM, 4 Minute, f(x), Super Junior and Lee Hyori etc. I love their dance and songs. I'll go to Youtube to look for the song with English translation, so that I can understand what they are singing. They are so many idol groups in Korea, I can't remember them all.

hi pingping
great to know there are mummies love kpop as much as i do.. wow u know so many singers..

do you love to dance? i often self learn by watching youtube..

I love to dance in the past. I don't hv the time to dance now as I am a SAHM and my body is so much stiffer than before, though I do try to follow a bit when I am watching the music program. My gal also loves kpop, esp girl groups. She tries to learn their dance. I am glad to see yr posting, as it seems like not a lot of mummies like kpop here.

ya..i am SAHM too..body very stiff after having children..not so flexible..

wanna sign up some kpop dance class but realise all is teens, me feel so old n embarassed..so decided to self-learn..haiz..

Oh, I didn't know there are kpop classes. Where are these classes held at?

Don't feel embarrassed, just be happy in what you do. You are never too old to learn anything. I ever watched an old lady (I think England) on TV wearing hip hop fashion clothes being a DJ, and she was playing music in the disco. She was so comfortable in what she was doing, that age differences didn't matter to her. I really salute her, and she is a good example of huo dao lao, xue dao lao.

Btw, which are yr favourite kpop groups?

ya, i agree with you, huo dao lao, xue dao lao..

anyway the kpop class link is : celinejessandra.blogspot.com/
u can take a look.

so far my favourite is snsd, i love the girls, they are so pretty and love their dance.. so far i only learn 'Oh!', the next song i wan to learn is 'Run devil run'.

u master which kpop song already?

I didn't master any kpop song. only sing a few words here and there. I like listening to kpop music but lazy to master the songs cos I don't hv much time to myself.

I like to watch korean variety shows on youtube instead, as they help me to laugh and destress.

hi everyone!
wondering if there's any school/place organised for toddler 3yrs old for hiphop or kpop dance?
happy.gif

Hey dance loving people! I recently submitted a happy dance video of my kids and am getting people to vote for our video.. hoping we can win the $15,000 lucky draw! please help vote for us here: http://makesmehappy.sg/vote.php
or submit a video of you and your kids doing a happy dance also can la!

Back