Any Mummies going to try for 2011 babies

Hi all, I'm new here. Been trying for more than 1 yr now. No success yet. Anyone can share how to improve chances of conception. Does raising legs help?

Hi,

I am ttc a baby girl.

Should most likely try after June not to have a CNY baby but a rabbit baby cos my no 1 was a CNY baby. Expensive confinement lady.

Want a rabbit baby girl. Any tips?

Currently my son is 27 months and really activeL)

Hi, I planned for a baby too, but no hope as of now. I tried to reduce some weight as I'm overweight. But still no news as of now. Anything that I could do to help to get the dream realised? Thanks.

Hi all, I had a boy in Nov 2008 and am planning to conceive a rabbit bb too. SO good luck to all!

But my c-sect wound is still very red. My boy is very active and like jumping when you carry him on lap, hence makes the wound worse. Wonder whether risky to try for one like that.

And MIL already unhappily taking care of 1st kid coz he's very active. Wonder who to take care if I give birth again. Had a very tiring nightmare first three mths with the baby coz no one to turn to (sigh, long story). How do you all cope/what are your plans to cope for a second baby? Would you give up your full-time job for this?

Hi all, my hubby and me oso planning for nxt yr baby. It'll be our 2nd after a long break from the 1st. Our only girl is coming to 4yo nxt yr. Hopefully, I can have a boy to complete the 好字. :)

Hi,

I am also planning for #2 in rabbit yr.. Have a boy turning 1yo next mth. Have tried 3 cycles but unsuccessful. Hope all of us in this thread will get BFP soon.

GANBATE!

hi mummies to be,

im sure you all want the best for your babies and want to prepare as muchstuff as possible for them!!! now, we got a chance to bank their cordblood which may help them or you or anyone close in the future!! cordlife is the first cordblood bank in singapore.

it uses sepax, one of the best machine in saving more cells for you and in sg, only cordlife uses it. cordlife is the only blood bank accredited with aabb.

thus, more security and much more reliable!!!

anyway, cordlife is having a baby talk on oct 2nd, they will provide consultation, baby bazaar and bring along your gynae card and admission is FREE!!

so, attend the talk and you can get detailed information from the consultant, acquire more info, no harm too :D

Hi dear mommies

I got a lot of pregnancy test strips gg to expire Jan 2011 so letting go cheap

If u need can pm me? Thks!!

Dear all,

Be positive, keep trying ok? No matter what year it is, it is our baby that matter. All years are good!

I'm one of the fortunate one who is expecting my baby girl in 2 weeks' time. Indeed a blessing from God!

Seems so few update about themselves here, anyone else expecting?

Hi Mummies,

We are looking for the following WOMEN aged 25 to 40 years old for a 2hours English speaking group discussion:

1) Pregnant Women - 5th Dec, Mon @ 3:45pm OR 7th Dec, Wed @ 1:45pm (only upon screening we will determine which group you belong to)

2) Mothers with at least 1 infant aged 6 to 10 months or 1 child aged 1 to 4 years old who drinks formula milk - 5th to 7th Dec @ 9:45am or 1:45pm or 3:45pm or 4:45pm (only upon screening we will determine which group you belong to)

* Location at Scotts Road.

* Any race. Singaporean.

Cash Incentive of S$100. Purely research study.

Please SMS your name and age to Zara at 9189-2420 ASAP. Please do NOT PM.

Cheers!

Back