Any MTB staying at Ang Mo Kio

clover, guess i am not used...
el plays at my neighbour's place so i do have to take their screams at 100% although i can also heard at my place. hee hee...

Wendy
we are jus helping to get a pic of what to expect when Isaac can assert himself and 2 boy fight. we then paiseh to impose on you and family!

Juju,
Yah, the seller pricing is nt tt fantastic anymore compared to the previous time I bot from her. Now some of her pricing is even higher than what I can get from Isetan private sale. Thats why tt time I said it's e last time I'll get from her.

Wendy,
Thanks for having us on Wed. It's normal for the kids to scream n fight over toys, even when they go to sch, but I think its a good thing cos they learn to build up on their social skills this way.

Ladies, I am so tired lately so kinda lazy to log into forum. So pardon me if my response is slow.

jolene, isaac is still too young to return blows. he can only scream... hahahaha... his needs is simple: drink, sleep, cry and carry.

if want to see 2 boy fight, have to see my neighbour's boys. they really hit each other and then can kiss and make up the next minute or will be isolate in separate rooms. hahahaah....

i also want to see!!
happy.gif

ladies, are we having any gathering this month?
i will be going back to work in may. after which, clearing the ML by taking leave every monday... sigh...

juju, i have to plan in advance for hr to "approve"... plus i still have to plan and clear my untouched annual leave and childcare leave.

anyway, isaac is born in mid feb, better to clear all this year rather than panic to clear the leave in the short 1.5 months next year.

wendy,
oh... so ma fan ah? i used most of my ML as urgent leave when jodie fell sick. come back then submit form, use ML cos no more AL.
hee... sure sure! maybe meet to go market eat ice kachang!

hi all, i'm looking for kindie for alex to start late this year or early next year. i called up amk methodist church kindergarten and they are not having ANY intake for kindie for 2 years, starting from next year... FYI if anyone is considering.

juju, i think it is dependent on HR policy... i always find my HR troublesome but no choice. so i clear ML first as AL and CCL is more flexible.
YES, let's eat ice kachang. the weather is killing me... give me a call any day or can bring the kids to playground to play.
happy.gif

clover, AMK methodist church kindergarden is one at ave 1?

hey ladies, been a long time since the last post...
happy.gif

i have signed el for playgroup 2011. hahaha... he will be attending tots house at blk 304. sorry to say that the choice of school is totally based on convenience as my mum has stated that she is not going to bring el to school beyond street 31. hahahaha... so, my choice is limited and el has to make do...

in the meantime, i am thinking of letting him attend 2 days school at AMK Hub learning kids next term. as my fil will be fetching el to and from class. i need to ask him if he is ok before signing el up. keeping my fingers crossed....

juju, not much choices based on my mum's requirement lor..

you mean the LSH at AMK hub?

btw, does your gal eat nestle cereal oat with prunes? i have samples pack to give...

juju, you mean the PAP one? it is for nursery (4 yr old) onwards...
after the tots house playgroup, el will be studying there. hahahaha...

juju...
E has been going to playgrd even before he can stand. haha... he just crawls around on the play equipment. :D i'm a desperate mother who's eager to find something to entertain her son. haha...

wendy...
wrt school...maybe can consider school bus? then ur mum doesn't need to think abt sending el there n back too. just go downstairs to send off or pick up.

Hi mummies,

I intend to enrol my son for childcare next year. I called up My First Skool at Blk 343 and Blk 541 but both told me they got long waiting lists. I went to Kids' Star Development at Blk 565 and was told only got 4 places so need to decide fast. I prefer My First Skool at Blk 343 because my nieces are there but they can only let me know if there are vacancies in Dec. Seems like the only one that can confirm is Kids' Star Development but I need to pay $120 registration to confirm the enrolment. Anyone got feedbacks from this childcare centre?

hi imrouge
cant comment. did u start a thread asking for feedback? o i think clover had visited there once. u may wanna PM her abt her feedback.

Hi Jolene,

No lei. Thought some of you might be familiar with the childcare centres in AMK. I find that when I post in other threads, no one seems to reply. This thread more happening. =)

hi imrogue, i am not impressed with the kidstar, coz quite a no. of kids, not too keen and i dun like the principal. she was hardselling the cc to me and saying it's bad for kids to watch tv at house. i also find them overpriced.

i prefer the my first skool at blk 541, but they dun have playgroup which i want to enrol my son in.

where do u stay? some mums' babes are in sunflower cc at mayflower/amk ave 4. maybe u can consider?

imrouge
interesting that u find us happening, cos we have been so laidback! like what clover has suggested, try the my 1st skool at blk 541
happy.gif

I'm on waiting list for my 1st skool at blk 541. The principal told me they can only confirm if there are vacancies in aug-oct. I want convenience cos i intend to start working again. I visited kids' star oso but it looked quite old but overall still clean. The principal oso mentioned about the tv when i asked her. I can understand her frustration cos she sound like we parents are expecting a lot but not cooperating with them to induce good habits for kids. Like pushing responsibilities to them to educate our kids. my worry is that if she might be a bit defensive in terms of communication. Still thinking. May i let my son go to Kids Star and if i dun find them good and when there's a vacancy at my 1st skool then transfer over.

I'm oso thinking of PAP at AMK ave 10 nt as convenient.

Not bad la.. at least i can get a fast response from this thread. =)

imrouge
ya there's some cost to transfer. the application to use CDA to pay fee wil take some time. plus the adjustment your child has to put up with. try to stick to one place
happy.gif

tinker...
oh ok. i guess i'm glad E has been off cereal for the longest time. :D maybe he did eat worms. haha...cos he can't seem to stop eating! haha

Tinkerbelle
i heard abt it some time back....mir has long weaned off fr those cereal....but wil be careful abt it when comes to No.2. thanks for the reminder!

How've u been? catch u aft i return fr taiwan!

I've decided to wait for my first skool.

I saw the thread on the cereal. The pics with the worms really disgusting. My son is on HT cereal. Lucky didn't see anything crawlers inside. Think that batch got problem. He's finishing the current box soon. Jialat. Duno which brand to switch.

Tim,
I cannot stop luffing at your posting. It reminded me of the times my mum said I got worms inside my stomach. Haha...

But I'm still so thankful our kids are out of the stage, else I'll be so worried.

Jolene,
Let me know when u'll be back ok?

Imrouge,
You saw the thread also? It's so creepy isn't it.

hi all, i went to learning kidz @ amk hub for a trial with the play group. Omg, it was so, so, so bad. FAIL!

The teacher n assistant cant control the kids. the room was small so when the kids take turn to scream n cry, it was bad. I had to help the teacher to settle the kid, n 1 threw up on my feet. I left b4 the playgroup was half way done!

Hi Clover...

realoi bad huh? actuali i oso thinking letting my son go for the 2 hrs playgrd from 9 to 11... i think i hv to think twice...

but the person told mi the class got 2 teachers and max kids is TEN... so those teacher actuali can't handle them ...
sad.gif

hi jo, the class is fr 9:30-11:30am. The centralised AC is not on till 10am, so it was like a sauna inside. There are less than 10kids today n in the midst, 3 crying, 1 class bully n caused 4th kid to cry. my kid was considerd good even tho it's his 1st time but i had to help with the crying kid. gosh. It was so bad. I will ask for partial refund for my trial class fee.

Back