Any MTB in Punggol?

mtdt,
yes, goin in 2nd week of Jun hol. think it's 8-10 jun. my colleague just came back and said HRC's pool is more fun, but she said Festive room is better (in terms for kids) coz HRC rooms are so dark and mostly black in colour while Festive hotel is colourful.

psss. girls i oso finally bought a 2nd hand piano for QY..went down w his trc tat day. instead of choosing piano, all that he is interested is finding food n water.. :/..really scared BLACK elephant, onli consolation is 2 yrs return back, still can get 70% :D..

xiao shao ye no more whining oredi lar hahahaa. i still thinking where to put.my house even lagi smaller w all the toys n such. might keep the playyard or put under the air con (seldom use oso)n pull out the dining area.

smurfy - how much is ur piano? model?
Tr R - she quite pressurizing on getting a piano for the kids huh? my frens all abit "stress" by it. majority also bought. :p

PM - Yes! the HRC pool really COOL!! would love to go back again (but the parking sucks!)
The festive room really small.. but i din go see HRC room.. maybe same! then festive wld be of cos better with tat loft.
happy.gif

mtdt
i got no pressure from her at all. i think she gives up on QY oredi.. just tat i am insisting on continuing lessons :D

err mine is Kawai DS70. 22yrs old. i paid $4388. quite hefty but it really does sounds better than the rest.

HRC pool
can just go pool, dun register in resort meh? :p

mtdt,
zav has been learning piano for quite some time. do you intend to buy one for him?

hmm... aiyo.. festive also small room huh? i thot becoz of the loft bed, the room would be bigger coz 1 area for the loft bed and the other area for the double bed. but i think as guests, we are entitled to use the other hotels' facilities.

Wonder why all of you let your kids learn piano and not other instruments?

i tot zav oredi has one? mtdt's?

i dun mind if he wants to learn guitar, trumpet..watever. :p.

i am not aspiring him to go till grade 8 now. i just want him not to give up something so easily..

PM - Yes, Zav using my 35+ yo piano!
happy.gif

since i hv a piano already.. so naturally just let him learn it haha..
he did ask for violin = i told him to master piano first then do another one.
happy.gif

HRC Pool - hmm.. eh.. huh. i am not hotel guest lah! haha :p

Morning all...
Ben & Jerry ~~ From 12pm-7pm, you can get a free cone with Vanilla, Strawberry Cheesecake, A Cookie Affair, Phish Food or Clusterfluff at any participating Ben & Jerry’s Scoop Shop listed below:

VivoCity,
United Square,
Great World City,
The Cathay,
Heeren,
Raffles City,
Dempsey,
Zoo,
Bird Park &
Sentosa
Note: Night Safari is not offering any free cones and Zoo, Bird Park & Sentosa are only offering them from 12pm–5pm

Most importantly, don’t forget to drop some change into the Caring Pint for the Dyslexia Association of Singapore!

In case you are not aware, dyslexia is a learning difficulty that makes it very hard to read, write and spell. For children with dyslexia, Chunky Monkey can turn into Chnuky Munky. If you are interested to find out more, you can head over to http://www.das.org.sg/

Some famous people that had dyslexia include Tom Cruise, Kiera Knightley, Richard Branson, Walt Disney and even our own Minister Mentor, Lee Kuan Yew. MM Lee was mildly dyslexic as a child but this did not stop him from becoming a great political leader.

So do spare some change today when you head down to Ben and Jerry’s and grab a cone. Enjoy and do something good for kids.

Eunice, so glad my post gets response!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are most welcome... it is only for today 12 Apr 11
happy.gif

X says a <font color="0000ff">Big THANK YOU</font> to Aunty Mic, Eunice, Serene &amp; Carine &amp; Christine for voting her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREE CONE DAY! sure super long q!
Last yr I was on maternity leave.. thus i went to Zoo to get it! very fast q... me/hubby/maid all took 2 cones each! wahahaha

town ones - scarey q! :p

leftbraini - u r welcome! X soooo sweet mah!
happy.gif

me here leh..
fb more troublesome to me at work.. imagine my hand always on a mobile instead of keyboard..

but seems like me talking to myself.

eunice
my carter clothes in oredi or not?? when r u coming to my place to get e bb stuffs?

why u so quiet suddenly oso? busy fb-ing or busy planning life w newboRn kekekekkee

Smurfy : carter in to Vpost USA liao. but you want to ship back now?

I'm waiting more parcel to consolidate to reduce base charges :p

For the bb stuffs, I get from you in May 2011 :p cos now my hb's turn to get chic pox.

previously din get from you becos i want to wait after 3th month :p

I also tink I lost touch with SMH lol.... often in fb secret chatting grp :p

smurfy - i sold my james tics already. so dun be surprised not to see me sitting beside u during the show hor! :p

I hv 3 more :p

in Vpost USA I hv 2 (incl 1 is yours). All on the way waiting for arrival to VPOST USA. Very likely nxt week all can reach Vpost USA.

Life is tough without a maid.... Hone leave for 3 weeks.

My mother also cannot manage. Sigh!

Told my mother not to put Rian in sch cos he is still coughing but getting well soon. In the end, his cough got worst. Now on antibiotics.

This week did not go school. Fri, I got to work, mother got to see doc. Got to bring him to sch.

Coughing for 1 month + already.

Mil admitted to hospital. Debetic med did not take, result in bacteria in the kidney. Kidney infection.

Nearly closed 2 deals in a day but both deal bursted on the same day.

So many things happen in 1 week. Sigh!

petite - aiyo.. things will only be better tomolo! hang on!
happy.gif

burst deal - sigh.. my hubby also leh! super duper sian! haha

Bank rates - hmm.. our thread dun hv bankers right? :p

Petite,
U buying private?

My hb said take the fixed rate better
It safer
Sybor will fluctuate based on market status
Might shot up trastically unless u can forsee the market will be "bad" for the next 2 years
happy.gif

But then u have to do lots of calculation
Diff bank offer diff package

Ecmom &amp; MTDT,

I also think so... We dont hv bankers here in our thread....

we hv SAHM
insurance agent
real estate agent
Shipping Industry
Wat else?

As for Sibor, I was told the rates will be higher as now is very low... I am afraid it will shot high high. Base on Asia econmony

As for Varaible rates, is not transaprent. Base on Bank perforamces.

As for fixed rates, is only a completed projects.
for (BUC) uncompleted projects, they don't offer that... Sigh!

Petite,
No le
My ex house (coasta breeze) also incomplete project
We buy that time is only land
We also got fixed rate le
Call the banker better la
They will have better info for u then any other
They even can sit down and explain detail to u

for me i wld think
- get sibor now as it's so low.
usually the lock in period is only 1yr... after tat change loh! :p

and i heard ocbc and uob are one of the best few home loan banks.
happy.gif

Hi Mummies...

WTS : RAYCOP SMART BK-200 UV-C Anti Allergy Vacuum Cleaner

Almost new Raycop Smart BK-200. Few months old and used less than 5times.

Specifications
• Power Rating: 350W
• UV-C Lamp: 6W germicidal lamp
• Safety Features:
- Triple protection for UV-C lamp
- Automatic locking system
- UV-C lamp safety sensor
- Run time control system
- Motor temperature control system
• Size: 356 x 323 x 165 mm
• Weight: 2.1 Kg

Red Color.

Selling at only S$250

Call/SMS 90939275 Jolin

ecmom
i did not see many spree. Even there is, it's like 4 wks ETA which I do not dare to join in case delay and missed the bday date. Just checking la, if dun hv I will buy locally.

Back