Any MTB in Punggol?

Zenn-do u hv the habit to tell ur maid next day plans? I dun... :p. So at times cc close, I also never inform... Just suddenly end up at home etc. So I can understand if my maid dun bother if I am home.

In fact I like it tat she will auto disappear when kids with me. Privacy given to us. But of cos if ur practice is diff from me, and by right she shd know wat to do... Then sigh... (or maybe she think last ponteng :p)

Ecmom- think if e is confuse then all the more shd talk to her. Or when reading books, point out to her diff pple hv diff roles. Can't be salesgal who helps u also call mummy mah.

Same as zenn... I will openly ask helper dun interfere. I also think nothing wrong with saying "mummy says cannot". In fact I tot her to say tat. Well I feels it will show who is in control.

When u walk away to pour another cup, then she ran to seek comfort-I think normal. And I also think if maid hug her back is ok. 1st maid din interfere mah... U walk away means 'end' and then since e auto run to her... If ur maid brush her aside, isn't it worst? My boy won't run to my maid after I scold him.... I only notice my maid will go pacify him like give him water etc. But if zav bu ling Qing, I will ask maid to leave him alone.

On the waking u part- think as a maid I also won't dare!! Haha.

Recently zayden suddenly v sticky to us. Just few wks ago, he v sticky to maid which although sad to me, but normal as maid is his day caregiver mah. Now with the change, of cos happy but can't help but wonder.

Should be becos he is older thus knows the diff already... He is not scare of her or anti her. If zay dun see me/hubby/my parents, he happily be with her. But once he spots us.... Sure cry to wants us to carry. Or if we r carrying him, maid carry away..also cry. When I stay home and work.. I can hear him laughing happily with her...( hv to hide to wk now)

Just being paranoid why so sudden...I scare! Haha

Her wk also dipping... But I think becos zay more mobile, more awake time. Boh eng do wk. Today I am at home...she quickly finished today's and tomato chores. Then tomato she dun need to rush I guess.

Think one thing abt my maid u gals sure buay tahan! She super friendly to other maids! Haha anytime, anywhere... Leave 5mins alone... I sure see her talking to someone! Faints! Lucky all gals.... And not boys! Haha

Mtdt,
no it not end when I go in kitchen, I want her to drin the barley that why I go and get anothe cup...and before i go kitchen I told maid not to interfere...elisah is calling out
mummy why she bother to answer and hug her?

I instruct her to wake me up why don't dare?
My maid is a daring person, she won't feel it 'not right' one. Once me and hb are tucking the kid to sleep in Elisha's room. She open door and come in without knocking. Just open an walk in I like her own...I was so shock, that is absolutey not right right, esp ur boss is inside. How she know we are not doing something inside? I got State knock and open door slowly before enter in my house rule, see she where got don't dare? Many more incident. She is the mdm at my house at time.

mtdt
last time high classy oso like that.. when i am at home, she auto disappear into kitchen or room.. though i never experience that yet.. she told me when her first employer discipline the kid, she oso auto shut door of her room..

oh i oso like u last time, dun tell high classy the schecule until tat day itself.. even if that d ay dun go over to my mum's side.. late at nite then i tell her... thinking back.. shldn't be tat way lor, they can oso properly plan the day / work ahead if we tell them in advance.

ai yoh.. tat EQ hor, everytime wants me to carry oso.. if i call for hb.. she knws hb is going to take over, she clings on me even tighter.. t hen if hb carries her away, she gives that super sad look and starts to cry
sad.gif

ecmom,
when QY was young, i always tell him auntie is auntie, mama is mama.. dunno he understand or not.. but i oso tell him auntie will go away one.. will take areroplane go home one... :p.. i think i very jilat in that sense lor.. i always tell him nothing is foreverrrrrrrrrr one.. balloons can b urst.. bubbles can disappear... auntie will go home,, mama old will not be there .. :p

arghhhhhhhhhhh still stuck with maidless... talk so much oso no use...

ecmom,
regarding maid saying 'mummy said no'.. i think maybe still acceptable.. coz that's the only way she can tell the child. it may make you look like the bad guy, but it's a fact that you said no. maid may be more worried if she say 'no' and later the employer question why she said 'no'. :p so better use employer's name to protect herself.

smurfy,
hahaha... EQ is so cute
happy.gif
Think all kids are like that too.. if they know they will be carried away, they will cling onto mummy even more.. i like those 'tight clingy' feeling when they hug like a koala bear.. can feel that they really 'resist' using their every little strength. J does that too..

u made it sound to QY like nothing lasts in this world :p leave some 'hope' for him lah.. kekekeke next time tell QY 'ballooon will burts, but can blow new one / bubbles will disapper but mummy can blow more bubbles' :p

tiny shears - $14.90 for 2 pairs? if so, cheaper than bp! bp was $16 for 2 pairs. i just went thru' the archives and found the price. if u google, the retail price is $22.90.

Morning,

Ecmom, now got no maid for me to change
sad.gif
I dun scold her but v film n told her not to interfere

Mtdt, no I dun tell her next day plan except what to prepare for Estelle breakfast. N she knows Estelle needed to go to Sch yest cos we'd is PE day cos they ve phototaking so on tue I still told her not to wash her uniform. Haiz

Ya mine will hide inside kitchen when we r wif Estelle too

zenn
agent cannot do anything.. urs oso home service type? which agency?? mine is awxxd.

pm
must knock some sense into him mah.. before some sweet young thing breaks his heart in future. yah. $14.90.. with KP discount card, slightly even cheaper :p. bought but cannot remember. great.. a pair.. one for my mum's place, one for my place:D

Smurfy,
u call Cynthia? What she said?

Pm,
I gave her the green light to say no to Elisha instead of say I don't allow. E.g. It commonsense that is a no no to eat medicine when she is not sick. No point to make me a bad guy, make Elisha cry but it still a no even she come ask me.
It easier/better for everyon. If she tell her it not right and the reason then make everyone upset right?

ecmom
called her. but think they not interested in direct hire.. say earns lesser.. :p. anyway hb say wait for my current agent lar.. coz money with him.. later messy affair.

zenn
phili maids still can come over.. but more difficult.. some proper ways will take 6-8wks. improper way will be knowing ppl at immigration and coming in at oddhrs flights.. my agent not in either cat. so stuck

Smurfy wats home svc type? Mine is job net at Bt timah plaza. The agency is run by husband n wife so more personalized svc

They r abit scare of bringing cos in case the maid fail to come in, agent has to bear air tix cost

smurfy - wat is home service type?

friendly maids - ya ya.. i also scare. but she is not allow to go out! :p well, shall see how. she is young lah.. already hardly talk to pple, so i guess once she sees "own pple".. she gets all excited.

I am on diet - but no supplements lah.
I tried herbalife before leh. but dread the tot of drink those supp+pills :p

smurfy - why ur agency so no connections one? :p
ECmom - actually u ever suspect ur agency standard? they like dun hv much QC? why send someone that cant even pass MOM test?

zenn
mine... all documents.. everything.. the agent will come to my place.. even send my maid to me.. i took the risk 1.5wks back lor.. and wasted $250 on an air ticket..
sad.gif

smurfy - ooh.. so means ur agency hv no office?

u hv to pay ur own maids airticket? becos it's direct hire?

normal agency - also all documents right? only diff is hv to go to their agency to settle it and pick maid urself.

<font face="comic sans ms"><font color="0000ff">Oh dear.... so early so many posts le....

MTDT,
Why are you up at 4 in the morning???

Maid:-
I also hate why they interfere when we are displicining the kids. When I was scolding my boy, she will said:-"KH cannot do this to mummy ....must listen to mummy.... " really piss off. Recently I also find that my kids look for the maid more than mummy le.... sigh...
sad.gif

ecmom,
My kids called the maids aunty+name. What do E called her??? </font></font>

mtdt
ehh herbal life meal supplement nice or not?? :p i afraid of yucky tastes :p

yah lor.. small biz i think. no connections.. i called crislo yesterday.. they got connections at immigration.. confirmed can come in.. asked me to go down for further discussion (i bet they will be asking how much "coffee m oney i am willing to give to immigration"... but hb say give our agent one more wk as money stuck with him.. later money stuck at both sides :p

mtdt
agency has office. but runs around to do home service oso.. that air ticket 1.5wk ago, is a add-on .. 50%-50% chance of getting in, so agent ask us whether we wanna take the risk or not. if can come in, loan amount remains, if cannot come in add on $250 coz we took a risk ourself.

blur_p - I insomenia!!
sad.gif
think i only slept at 5am! then Zayden cried at 6am! faintz!

smurfy - hmm.. i choose the "choc" drink loh. as usual.. taste yucky after awhile lah :p

Ecmom,
oh... U gave her green light to do so but she didn't. Hmm... Then she might b those more rebellious or 讲不听 type.

y is my iphone always having network prob? everytime 'no service'??? anyone experiencing this problem? turned my 3G on but quite often, the 'safari cannot open the page coz server is not responding'.

is this phone prob or service provider prob?

also, my camera.. sometimes can be quite 'siow'. sometimes becomes v slow to snap and save picture. need to turn off-on the phone then it works again. If not, i click on the camera app, but the screen will stop at the camera page and doesn't load.

pm
i hv 'no svc' problem too recently. Tink it's svc provider (mine is Singtel) issue.

but i dun hv e camera prob tho'. Safari oso works fine, but than again, dat needs internet connection so if u r not on wireless n 3G having prob, u wun be able to get on safari.

cool_d,
the data connection should be due to singtel rite? coz other functions on the phone works, so i assumed it's service provider (mine oso singtel).

i wonder if the camera prob has anything to do with upgrading the software? i've nt upgraded mine yet.

mtdt,
ooi... feedback hor :p

Maid agent just left. Will see how long she can last after been consulted

Thx Mtdt! I also praying. Just purified the whole house

Pm, mine also singtel but np. But I noticed tat after upgrade to iPhone 4 version it's abit slower when open application

my mum just called, QY having fever..
sad.gif

sianz.. two days ago, his teacher called to say someone in his class has hFmD. BUT THE LAST Time the person in sch was like last friday? monday never come to school, tuesday morning parent informed school, tuesday afternoon school called us. wed n now thursday oredi.

wat's the chances of hitting JACKPOT>??????????????

smurfy- oh no... last 2 days did he cough or anything?

tat time zav also took abt wed/thurs then hv fever. but 2days before he started coughing.

Smurfy,
monitor if he complains of any sore throat, no appetite and chk freq for spots. Really hard to say abt chances

I'm very bad, I ask Elisha in front of maid. 'who is ur mummy?" she point to me. Then I point to maid and ask "who is she? Is she mummy?" Elisha reply "she is aunty, not mummy" wahahaha

Blur,
Elisha call her aunty, sometime she wanna play will call her by name but I correct her.

Zenn / Smurfy,
hope ur kids won't catch the virus.

<font face="comic sans ms"><font color="0000ff">Ecmom,
Think u r not bad lah... U r just trying to make sure that ur msg on whose the mummy straight across and let ur maid knows that u r very unhappy about this.

zenn &amp; smurfy,
Hope both ur kids r not affected.

Iphone,
Can't comment cos no holding 1.

Zenn, Ecmom &amp; smurfy,
Hope ur maid issue will resolve asap.

My maid contract is ended soon. she wanna to extend and we are ok cos she quite click with both kids. Though she sometimes treat my gal like hers. Her gal is Abt 2 yrs older than YX. We are afraid that her hubby dun let her come back. She is and indo. any advice shld I renew her contract or let her go back then recontract?</font></font>

thanks ecmom &amp; blur. really praying hard.

smurfy, good luck to both of us!

blur, why don't you ask ur maid to call home &amp; discuss wif her hb b4 you renew her? actually best is you compensate her instead of going back. however, if she really needs to go back, the usual practise is to retain some of her money

Pm-i am a member of ksforum. Why?
Think smurfy also as I saw her nick! Haha

I read tat for fili maids now mandatory $540 per mth+4days off. Must be on contract then govt let them out of country. How much r ur new maids? Maybe hv a fake contract to come out? :p

Zenn- u interested huh?

I went thru the long slow way. Register online in pa.gov.sg
Then abt 2wks, my rc chairman called me to explain procedure.

But hor.... U r staying in condo... So u cannot join rc. U mst check if hv nc in ur area. If not, u actually can form one. But must proof tat u r doing work.

U can go pa.gov.sg ro read more... Or read ksforum! Haha

Wat did I do so far
- once a mth attend meeting
- help out in events like national day. Next is mooncake festival.

Lucky my area cleaner v onz. Ther helped to hang up all the flags for national day! And also all the chairs/ tables during event! Hehe

Mtdt, which rc u joined? Watts the diff btw grassroots volunteer vs grassroots leader? Wat's the purpose of joining? For zav Pri sch?

<font size="+2">Gymboree anyone?</font>

I love their design and quality

Got 30% and internaitonal shipping at US$35 for order USD200.

code exp 22 Aug.

Zenn-
My grc is tanjong pagar.
Volunteer and leader-i dun noe leh. Maybe leader is those chairman etc bah. :p

Yup.. My intention is for primary 1 registration loh.. To be in phase 2b. Other benefits is free parking in any hdb carpark in tanjong pagar grc and priority for hdb flats including ec/dbss etc

mtdt, i thought which grc will based on ur home address. how come u can join tanjong pagar? which pri sch u aiming at?

Back