Any moms willing to donate extra breastmilk?

A humble request to all moms who have some spare Breastmilk stored that you will be willing to give for a cause, plz msg me at 81805303 / 82012832

You will be added in the daily prayers of an entire suffering family.

Hi

I've abt 20++ packs of bm dated mar 11. Do pm me if u r interested collection at bedok reservior. Ps I'm a not smoker n hv a healthy diet during bf.

Hi, Dhana and Fish Hu,

I've got around 14 packs of frozen breastmilk, dated btw 6 mar and 27 Apr. All frozen immediately after expressing into breastmilk bags. I don't take beef and don't smoke. Pls msg me @ 96521801 if interested. Got some medela teats (2 new, 4 used about 2 times each) and a silicone pacifier (used less than 4 times)to give away too.

hi betty i gave birth to twins 2 mths ago. i wish to bf till they turn 6mths but i m not prodcing enuf milk. is it safe to giv other mum's milk to baby?

if its ok i wld like a few packs as standby..

all mummies,

I have EBM to donate as well. sms me 90470060.

stay in Bukit batok area, but milk stored in different places cos freezer is full. current batch is at CCK/sembawang, let me know if you would like to have it. I am not a smoker, take fish oil and calcium supplement everyday. eat fish and meat everyday..

Hi kimmyksc,

Can you advice on how you manage to pump out so much of bm? Fully latched on for 3 months and hardly pump. Even when pump, only 20 ml each time. Thanks

hi Lukieoh,

I latch during first month, and hardly pump out also bcos unable to predict baby feeding time. She can cry for milk every hour.

I started to pump and bottle feed since she is 2 months old. only latch once in a while (e.g go shopping). I pump every 3 hours, simply to tell my body that I need more milk. pump regular is very important. jia you

Hi fellow mummies I have too much milk as well, freezer has 15 small glass bottles, earliest expressed on the 18th. Ran out of containers to keep the milk. =( oh I stay near farrer park station, don't smoke nor drink, just gave birth on 15th june and can spare near to half a litre everyday.

Hi Mummies,

My freezer is overloaded with frozen breastmilk and willing to donate to those mummies who need it.

I don't drink and smoke and i stay near bukit batok area.

Please PM me if you want.

Hi mummies

My freezer is overloaded with frozen breastmilk too!! I'm willing to donate them as I'm still producing alot!! Lol

I'm a non smoker n dun drink. I eat lots of veggie, meat n fish n multiple-vitamins supplement good for lactation.

Those interested can SMS me at 97961566.

Regards

Lindsay

Hi,

I have extra breast milk to donate too as my freezer is running low on space. My earliest is dated 24/05/11. I don't drink and smoke. Please pm me if u're interested.

Hi, I hav extra bm to donate. M staying at cck area. Pls pm mi if u need for yr bb.. I don't smoke n i eat balance diet..

I have frozen bm to gv away as well... Collection at tampines. I don't drink or smoke eiher. And no one at home smokes. Pm if interested.

i have frozen bm, earliest is dated end jul'11 to give away too.. pm if interested. healthy diet n non smoker. would appreciate milk bags in return. tks

collection at jurong west

Hi,

I have frozen bm to giveaway too.. baby is now 3mo, I have about 15-20 bags of bm, 120-180ml each.. dated from 25th july - 3rd aug..

I dont drink and smoke, eats proper diet.. pm me if interested, self collection at tiong bahru..

Hi,

My son is currently 2 weeks old. I have ard 15 bags of EBM to give away. They are dated from 28 aug and it's 200-300ml each bag.

I dont smoke and currently am consuming confinement food.

Collect from Serangoon north. PM me if u need any. Thanks.

Hi mommies, I have 30 plus bags of frozen breastmilk to give away too, dated august to sept 2011. Each bag could be anything from 90 ml to 200 ml depending on when I expressed.

My baby is born 12 July 2011, so the bm was expressed when baby is 1-2 months old.

Baby is allergic to cow's milk and soy, so I was expressing these milk while trying to eliminate these from my diet.

I'm a healthcare worker so had blood tests screening done to prove no hepatitis b or c or HIV, I'm clean! LOL!

Didn't take any medication or alcohol and am non-smoker!

If you are interested please message me. It's a waste to throw them away... Cheers!

hi mummies who need febm can pm me, i have lots in my chest freezer [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi I have frozen EBM to give away too. Earliest dated late jul 11. I take DHA supplements daily and staying in smoke free environment and am healthy. Each frozen bag is about 200-300ml. Self collect in bedok area. Pls SMS me at 98348574 if interested.

hi mummys. if any body needs help with breastfeed or milk do contact my msn [email protected] i do not have any use of my breast milk but for some reasons it wont stop producing. there is no charge for this. drop me an email if any mommies need

Hi,

My son is currently 3 weeks old and my current BM supply is more than sufficient for him. I would like to give away excess packets of frozen EBM (around 140ml, earliest dated early Dec 2011) to those mummies with insufficient BM. Self collection from my home (Jurong West).

Pls email me at [email protected] if interested.

Hi, I am an Oct mum and I am giving any my EBM because I have too many (almost three freezers full). Oldest milk is 22 December. I don't smoke, don't drink and not on meds except pre-natal vitamins and fish oil. My pumps, bottles and storage bags are BPA free and I sterilize my pumps before use. I live in the East. Heard that it is better if you baby is around my baby's age because as you know, the milk changes depending on the needs of the baby. Any takers, please PM me.

i've EBM to give away too. i've about 70packs, oldest dated dec. my freezer is exclusively for storage of EBM. i'm non smoker and a vege eater. pls PM me if interested.

I have 20 over packet of 120ml of frozen expressed milk dated dec 2011. Anyone interested to have? Collection from BB or CCK. I sterilised my bottles, and pumps. Still taking multi vitamins, calcium pills and fish oil. Interested please contact 91187671

stella ng (stella_ng)

Username: stella_ng

Post Number: 12

Posted on Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 10:53 am:       

Hi everyone,

I've excess frozen breastmilk to give away. Self collection Choa Chu Kang. Dated in June 2012. Pls contact me at 96999916 if u r keen. Would appreciate if there's an exchange of breastmilk storage bags.

Hi everyone,

I've excess frozen breastmilk to give away. Self collection Choa Chu Kang. Dated in June 2012. Pls contact me at 96999916 if u r keen.

Hi everyone,

My son is 9 weeks old nw n I've excess breastmilk to give away. I'm a non smoker, still taking my pre natal vitamins n fish oil. I eat healthily n my expressed frozen breastmilk is stored in sterilized breastmilk storage bags n kept in deep freezer. My EBM is dated June 2012. Self collection at Choa Chu Kang. Pls contact me at 96999916 if u r keen. It would be nice if there's an exchange of breastmilk storage bags, however, it's not a must.

Hi mummies,

My daughter is 4 mths old, and I have frozen EBM from early May to give away as my freezers are full. I store them in 200+ml bags.

Self-collection from Central area.

PM me if you're interested. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Thanks,

Steph

hi hi,

i have 10 bags of fbm, 300ml each bag dated early june. Donating away as freezer run out of space. My bb is 4mths old. Interested pls contact me at 90666979 or [email protected]. Self collection at hougang.

Hi hi,

I am posting this on behalf of a friend (Sylvy Soh)who is making an appeal on behalf of hers. The baby is 1 year old so BM from a mummy with a child closer to this age would be more suitable . This is Sylvy's message:

On behalf of my friend Zann Lim: breastfeeding mummies among my friends who have excess breastmilk stores, please consider helping baby Xenia. She has been diagnosed with spinal muscular atrophy: the muscles around her lungs have collasped and she needs to be on a breathing aid. Doctors have advised her to be on total breast milk because formula may cause phlegm which she is unable to expel due to her weak lungs. More details below:

Baby Xenia is only 1 year old! She was diagnosed with SMA (Spinal Muscular Atrophy) when the poor baby was only 5months old. She was only given 2years to live.

This evening, she was warded into KKH intensive care for breathing difficulties and have been ordered by doctors to be strictly on breast milk. She is currently drinking 130ml every 3 hourly. Please kindly contact me or email me at 94997791/[email protected] (Zann) if you have any information. Thanks in advance!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE TO ANY KIND MUMMY/MUMMIES OUT THERE WHO CAN HELP BABY XENIA.

The email address does not seem to exist. I tried emailing this person but got a delivery failure notice. Is this authentic and current?

Hi morninghugs,

Thank you for your response. Yes this appeal is authentic and current. I am not sure why the email address does not work. I haven't tried it myself. However, the last I was in contact with Sylvy, which was this afternoon, she told me that all offers of BM donation are at a standstill now because of some KKH rule that is interfering with this. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

We really appreciate you coming forward and I will keep you informed if there are any updates with regards to KKH's position on the matter.

Hi everyone

I have frozen breast milk dated July 2012 to give away. My baby is 2 months old. Self collect at Katong/Telok Kurau area. If you are interested please PM me.

Thanks

Tina

Hi,

I have frozen breast milk dated mid July 2012 onwards to give away. I'm non smoker, taking multi vit & dha every day. My baby now is 2 months ++ and very healthy due to drink my bm.

Any one interested can sms me 81007557

Thanks

Marlina

Hi mummies,

I've quite a lot of frozen BM to give away. All dated Aug'12. I'm non-smoker and you may pick up from punggol. Pls PM me asap if you're interested.

Hi.. i have frozen breast milks to donate too.. dated since October/November.. collection at punggol too. =) my baby is 4.5 months old, im a non smoker/alcoholic.

Hi Mummies, I have excess febm dated Dec to bless as my stand alone freezer is running out of space. Healthy diet, non-smoker, no alcohol. Pick up West. Pm me if interested. ☺️

No worries, Ladyquah:)
I've not heard fr silly cat despite sending her some messages including finding a local community who donates and offers excess BM. Human Milk 4 Human Babies aka HM4HB can be reached via facebook. I hoped silly cat managed to receive some help.

Back