Any massage lady to recommend?

hi Maykel, Yes of coz u can hv a post natal massage after c-sect. You can hv a recovery massage, after 2 wks from c section and post natal massage after 6 wks. They will massage you and bind yr tummy as well. Just scroll up this page and u will find a few therapists who can do these massages for you.

Hi Rose,
Thanks for your advice
happy.gif

Which massage lady had you tried?

Hi maykel,
You may try malay heritage jamu massage. Me and my cousin also have tried their service and find that they're very profesional with their service. After seeing few comments abt their service make me more confident to took-up their package. Got to know their therapist is trained my Mdm Rokiah who is highly recommend in the forum few yrs back and these company own by her hubby & his partner. Visit their website malayheritagejamumassage.blogspot.com

hi maykel,,,

just finish my session with origins,,, the exp was good. The therapist help me with my engorgement, (the hot stone is really very useful), me 1st time mum really dun know what to expect... my water rentention also reduces a lot after the sessions... my therapist is very helpful and give me lots of tip and advice..Quite grateful to them as my session supposed to start later as i book them last min but they managed to give me an earlier slot...
Actually my mum objected to me engaging the post natal massage ,but now after she see the benefits to my body she also say the therapist is good.. Heheh i also lucky cos book thru their promo rates...

can visit their website www.originsjamumassage.blogspot.com

Hi maykel,

from my understanding massage after c-sect is only safe after 3 weeks and more. What my therapist did was she place a sanitary pad on the stitch area according to her it acts as cushion before binding the stomach.

but i would say effect is much slower than if its normal delivery massage.

my therapist is experienced and find her really good...

I tried mdm rokiah last yr and I wouldn't recommend her unless u dun mind her assistants.
Booked her for my sessions and paid a down payment but she gave me very late sessions. (4pm+ for the 1st session and 5pm+ for the 2nd session)
To be fair, I contacted her quite late, abt 2 mths b4 my edd.
The reasons why I wouldn't recommend her is coz I got a very bad cramp after my 2nd session and she keep pushing for her assistants to work on me though I insisted b4 hand that I want only her.

hi,

i used origins jamu massage services too. Am very pleased with their services and professionalism. The massage was very relaxing and ease away my lower back pain due to my poor bfeeding position. The therapist use hot stome to compress my blocked ducts and massage them... she taught me many tips on baby and how to take care of myself during confinement ...
She taught bb massage sequence too which is very helpful ,, my bb loves massaging...

Saw they having promo ( think its worth it),,,
theirs is net price , no additional charge for transport even if you leave far away

Hi ,
I've finish my sessions with malay heritage jamu massage.Very comfortable with my sessions, with my therapist Mdm Suriyah.Lots of tips and advise shared and she always advise me to rest during my sessions. Few of my aunts also having their mthly massage by their others therapist too.My bb too enjoy the massage sequence that Mdm Suriyah teach me. Always punctual for my sessions. Helps to release my blockducts too.

Hi mylin,
Got to know frm Mdm Suriyah that this company own by ( hubby & his partner) of Mdm Rokiah highly recommend in the SMH for her great service. BTW which Mdm Rokiah did serve for your postnatal massage service recently? As got to know frm Mdm Suriyah that her boss wife has retired since early this yr and not serving at all,although many clients still requested for her service. Many of my frens have ever use Mdm Rokiah service before and gives very gd feedback too. You could see her gd comments frm other mums frm the forum few yrs back also.I saw in 1 of the thread there is 1 more Rokiah frm BODYWORK. Is its you refer to these lady frm bodywork?

Hi mzlin,

Can i just check which Mdm Rokiah you are talking about as for my first baby, i'm using her service after lots of recommendation from many mothers in the forum.I agreed with Sue that Mdm Rokiah served me very well and professional with her service.Only my 2nd baby recently, i used malay heritage and also got to know from the staff, Mdm Ida that her boss wife, Mdm Rokiah has retired early this year.I also wonder which Mdm Rokiah served you??

hi,
like to share my exp... i used origins jamu for massage. I was quite last min as i was indecisive abt who to take , then i got to knoe them thru my gynae... lucky rebecca managed to slot me in as i know they are very full. My exp with mdm lathifa was good. had very bad water rentention like elephants legs and was aching all over.. She did a wonderful job to relieve all of it and ans my qns .. The baby massage she taught me were great,, actually my hubb also learnt and sometimes he does it to my bb before sleep...

ha just got their email notification on the BB contest and discounts... thinks it great!!!
hope you all had good exp as me too!!!
their website www.originsjamumassage.blogspot.com

I just finished my post natal massage with Mdm Ida. Personally i find her very friendly & professional.

I started the massage only after 1 and 1/2 mth after c-sect, initially quite scare that it will be very hard for my tummy to slim down but guess what, after only 1 session with her, i can see the results. My tummy become firmer and smaller.

She will also help to bathe the baby and provide massage for the baby as well. She charge oni $50 per session with free baby oil & body scrub.

Will sure to engage Mdm Ida as my ML when i have my 2nd BB next time

Hi Shirley,

I saw a few recommendations on Mdm Ida. Not sure if the same one u mentioned?
Is her no. 9436 1463? thks....

Hi veron,
I had my postnatal with malayheritage therapist. I really enjoy my sessions and find that their charges is reasonable with the service they provide. Even helps me with my breastfeeding problems. My milk supply increase after few sessions. You can visit their website for their service informations.

Hi Veron,
Had my postnatal massage by Traditional & Holistic Postnatal Centre. Its own by Mdm Rokiah that many mums recommend for her great service in the forum. I find that her therapist is well trained and they're alwayspunctual. Lots of tips I've learnt frm them during my sessions and stills email them now if I've quires and she will get back to me and answer all my quires although I've finish my sessions with them. My fren have use their service too and also says gd feedback abt their service. Just visit their website jamumassage.com for more information.

Hi Veron,

Traditional Wellness is good. All the mummies in my family had their pre & post natal massage there. They not only provide pre-natal and post-natal massages, also other beauty & wellness services for mums & mums-to-be. I got to know them through DBS woman's card promotions.

I can recommend Rosita, she 's a very good masseuse. Very knowledgeable, professional and patient. I always go back to Rosita for my massages. Ohh yea.., they have house call services too.

The location is in town area.. between Orchard & Dhoby Ghaut.
I think it's better to check out the website www.traditionalwellness.com.sg

Hi all, sharing wif u all my massure, doing house col & pre/post natal too. have a good pair of gifted hands which may help us (mummies) professional & knowledgeable will bring her barang2 & massage table too.
lemme noe if any 1 is intrested.

sorry maykel..didnt log in for so long..if u r still around..here is my answer to yr question..im a freelance massage therapist
happy.gif
I ws only giving u an advice. Have a lovely day.

banquez: u mean she comes to our place or we go to their place? $30 seems a gd deal provided she's experienced.

$30 is very cheap but hope that she is experience as got to know many aunties nowadays take short courses and claim they are experience.Maybe should make some quires before signing any sessions.

just to share~
i hv c-section and only engage mdm ida after 1 month. yday was my 1st session wif her, initially my tummy was saggy when looked in front of the mirror. so when she did the binding yday, i did not take it out till tis morning b4 my 2nd session. i realised it's not so saggy as before.

and mdm ida told me she will try to make my tummy slightly firmer. at the mmt, quite pleased wif her skill.

oh ya! and she did giv me advices compared to my 1st massage lady.
happy.gif

cheers!

hi everyone
may i know if any masseuse from Origins Jamu Massage is good? or only particular masseuse from there is good? care to recommend which masseuse you've tried? thanks in advance! cheers!

Hi amberi0,
My fren who wanted to decide to use origins jamu massage told me that she got to know frm her fren that this company is new in this market. She is worried that the therapist are all new. She prefer someone experience to do her postnatal massage as this is her 1st bb and till now still have not decided yet as I advise her to lookout for more experience massage lady or ask for recommendation. I think is safer although some of their charges is expensive.

amberi0, i engage origins jamu for my confinement few months back. My therapist is auntie lathifa . she is a very exp lady with abt 14 yr exp for postnatal massage. knowlegedable lady, helped me with my milk supply engorgement and i love the massages. she got many tips and advices too. usually their slots is very fast taken up.. mine was last min, lucky can slot in, i was recommended by a mummy in smh which took their service too but i think it was a different massage lady...

happy.gif

hi tania
yeah, i'm hoping to get someone experienced too.
but seems like many are recommending OJM..

hi siohchong
i shall try my luck to ask for auntie latifah.
by the way, how many days package did you sign up for?

hello!

i just completed my jamu massage with a lady called rahimah. she's really good as she gives me advice on breastfeeding, baby massage and dealing with baby. and i find that my milk supply realy increased after she did her massage...which is something that all breastfeeding mothers worry about (i think!)

her number is 9851 0793 i paid 59 for 7 sessions. it's 60 for 5sessions and 58 for 10sessions.

she's been doing it for 10 years already and she also has like certs for massage so i think she's really a gem!

If you are looking for a professional and effective post natal massage, I have one good recommendation. She is Nit, recommended to me by my friend who manage to slim down to S size from L size after giving birth. After seeing the effect on my friend, I deceided to give it a try although it cost $1900 a week 4-5hr per day.

Within 1 week, I manage to slim down 6kg and able to wear back my s size pants. Her massage is very intensive and use many different technics like herbal steam and bamboo toning massage to tone body. The best thing is I do not need to be wrap up around the waist the entire day and my waist is getting more tone up every day with the massage. As compare to my first postnatal massage lady I have to wrap my waist up every day for 10 session at $500, which is very itchy and sweaty plus the effect is not much cos I still can't wear my S size pants after that.

Her charges is high but after you experience her service and seeing the results, it's worth the price. She have different package price from $700 onwards. You may call or sms her at 93906921 or 62430145, usually I'll sms her cos she unable to answer when she is massaging for customer.

can try my massage lady. Her name is Nadia 81004091. I really see my tummy and hips slim down and after every session, I will either burp or let out air. haha.

I agree with mummyangie! I'm also having my postnatal massage with Nit now and she has been amazing. After delivery, my womb was very low and I was in pain from the episiotomy and piles. But within a week of Nit's treatment, I regained back my health and strength, and my piles were gone - understand that this is due to her Thai herbs and specific Thai postnatal massage. I'm also back to my S size and in even better shape because she's also doing bamboo-shaping for me. She's also very hardworking and comes to my house before 7pm at my request. Hope more mommies can benefit from her treatment! You can call her at 9390-6921.

hi daphne

just to check with you on Nit. Do you have to go to her house to discuss the massage price? i sms her but she told me she will sms me her address to go down and discuss the package??

Hi ladies,

I just delivered my baby 2 weeks ago. I would like to ask if someone would recommend a good massage lady? I had engaged Siti Hana, she only did 2 massage and went missing in action. I rang her and sms her for a few days but she refused to answer nor reply to me. Sensing something is wrong, my confinement lady tried to ring her on my behalf, upon not recognising my CL's HP number, Siti answered the call, but when my CL asked about my massage appointment, she slammed down the phone and switch it off. I am really disappointed with Siti that she lives up to this bad reputation. Previously I was warned about her this type of irresponsible attitude, however, I still chose to use her, as I thought I should give someone a chance unless she proved herself unworthy. So now, she is really unworthy of my trust.

I need to find a new massage lady, appreciate if someone would recommend.

Thank you.

Hi peace,
When I wanted to choose my massage lady during my prenancy last yr, I make a lot of quires from frens and massage companies and I decide to get massage service from malayheritage jamumassage. As they are companies and not those freelance that can went missing in action. It find to pay slight ex as my hubby say, but yet responsible most important. Just call them at 94876229 for quires 1st before comfirming your booking.

Hi freshpoison,
You could try traditional & holistic potnatal centre located at Kovan. They have many yrs experience in jamumassage. I had their service too before and they are very professional with their service. Punctual and does not ans calls during sessions. May call their admin at 81770605 or you just make enquires frm their website jamumassage.com

Hi Freshpoison,
My postnatal also by traditional holistic postnatal centre last yr and I also satisfied with the therapist that serve me too.

<blink><font size="+2">My advice to all new mummies</font></blink>
DO NOT listen to all those self-promote recommendation posted in this forum, how do you differentiate self-promote post and genuine post? Look at the number of their posting or search their post under their profile name, you'll realise many of them only posted comments to compliment the same massage lady.

Hi would like to ask the mummies, if it is a natural birth how many days after birth should a mother start her massage session, for best effect?

Is best that you ask the massage lady. Mine is the C-S. I start to massage on 3rd week. I remember I ask her before when can I start. She reply if my wound no longer pain, I can start anytime. I predict natural birth can be faster and the earlier you do, the better result

Back