Any idea what is the rate now for nanny?

spgirl

Hi all,

Can someone advise me what is the latest rate for nanny to look after a 3 month old baby from 9.30am to 7.30pm Mon -Fri?

Thank you so much
happy.gif

i went thro agent looking for one. depending on how much they demand oso, some $700 some $650, but note that the rates mentioned are b4 solid food starts.

I'm available for parents looking for a babysitter or nanny who is keen to deposit their child at my place in Circuit road
I have a 3 year old girl who goes to school.

Pm mi if u keen

Hi Mummies.

I am available to babysit for babies above 2 years old. Next to Tiong Bahru MRT. Good and clean home environment. No smokers, pets. Full attention as no other children at home. Bilingual speaking.Available for long term and adhoc basis. Plse contact me on [email protected]

Am looking for a potential nanny living at Toh Yi to look after my 3mth old girl. Do PM me if u've anyone in mind. Thanks a million!
happy.gif

I am Looking for help to look after my 1.5month old son (prob only 50% of the time ) n do some general house work in the day time At my place in compassvale crescent. Prefer can start work immediately till end dec 2012. Call me at 97492925

I'm urgently looking for a nanny who can come (during the day) to my MIL's place near Toh Yi to help her look after my twins who are 15 months old. Do email me at [email protected] if you've anyone to recommend. Thanks!

I'm looking for a part time nanny.

* Mon - Fri: 6 hrs/day
* Staying around Boon Keng area
* Baby sit 9 month old boy

Please PM me.

Hi mummies, I'm available for babysitting for baby in sembawang (near mrt).
For more details can call @9389 7676.

Cheers
Linda

Looking for nanny to look after baby boy who will be 5 mth old on mar 2013.Prefer with experience, can do 5 days 7.30/8am-7pm. No smoker in house,prefer Chinese. If anyone keen or got good nanny to refer, please contact me at 83828011.thanks

Hi my kindhearted friends,
I am looking for babysitter/nanny (Woodlands) to send/fetch my 2 kids (1 in childcare, the other in primary 1). Both locations are very nearby, walking distant, along the way.
Kindly pm or call 96937085, thank you all.

Hi, my mum is a nanny with at least 24 years of experience in taking care of infants. She have so far taken care of 14 infants till date and does both day and night care. She is also fluent in both english and chinese language. We are residing in ang mo kio avenue 3 and we can be contacted at 90604250 (my hp) or 90016418 (my mum aka Ellen's hp). Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries!

Back