Any hair shampoo to prevent further hair LOSS?

Maybe no hair shampoo is usefull.

Want to stop loss your hair,just prevent your health getting worse, or find ways to help your body become strong

Davines is not bad (shampoo and serum/ampoule). Some salons and heartland shops (those selling shampoo and cosmetics) carry this brand.

Hi try this.

AGEL GLO.
It has lot of Good testimonial from ppl who consumed it.
I tried and after two weeks, my colleagues had noticed it. Told me that my hair was different, don't look oily, don't flat down after having lunch from outside, I found my hair grow long faster than before. Told them my secret. They are now consumed it. Comments from them were so positive. I am so glad that I had helped them to solve their oily scalp and hair fall problems.

This is Sharon. I can be contacted by :- [email protected] or click this link

https://sharontay.agel.com/

Instead of experimenting with your Hairs with other posts reply. You should consult to a good Hair doctor. If you are from India then Dr. Aman Dua and Dr. Kapil Dua are the best doctors in India. They provide Hair Transplant treatment in India. They are co-founder of AK Clinics. They are honored by ISHRS (International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery), AHRS( Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons), AAHRS( Asian Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons). They also give you suggestion about Hair loss causes and its solutions.

Im using this shampoo and it helps with my hair lose, oily scalp and white hair. No harm to try.
0b3e9ef07422477de2897d58456d670a.jpg
971ce622df20517f68655224492600ea.jpg

Let me know if you are interested. Reasonable price too.
Natural ingredients rose extract and coconut oil with no silicone oil.

Hair loss problem?
Aloe Vera gelly and jojoba shampoo can assist you.
Please contact me/ whatapps me 91998144

b5d06b829874c8015f032b48a9c0b87d.jpg
e283159da092a9aca9f2fba32ac39366.jpg

I personally use the shampoo as also having hair loss problem after use for half a year the hair loss problem reduce.

Hi,

Came across this thread..my hair loss problem is very bad after giving birth. Started using this shampoo and hair mask 4 mins ago and hair loss problem is greatly improved as well as oily scalp.

Pm me if you are keen to try out. Ssamples available too. Prices are affordable.

After using this natural herbal shampoo for 1 and a half month, i did not realize until my my sister told me that hair start growing on my scalp. My thinning hair problem was reduced greatly and the texture of my hair became soft.

Email me: [email protected] for more details

Pls don't worry about hair loss after giving birth. It's only natural. Did u notice a LACK of hair fall during pregnancy?
I was gullible to spend thousands at a local hair center claiming they will help resolve my hair loss. They use "scare" tactic and make me feel that my hair loss was so excessive that in months to come, I may be having bald spots/ looking older than my age/ blah blah blah.....!
On my second pregnancy (older and wiser) again, I had hair loss, this time I stick to my gun and ignore it. My hair loss slowed down after a few months. Just use reputable shampoo. I purchased mine from Watsons, this particular line that seem to dedicate to aging/ thinning hair.

Back