Any gynae to recommend for mommy who had natural miscarriage one time?

nhyen.sg

Dear mommies,

pls recommend doctors who have much experienced to deal with mommy having miscarriage (last time the baby was no heartbeat at week 6) . I am on week 4 and wish to have the first visit ASAP. maybe I need some supported medicines to prevent miscarriage again.

Some doctors have a long queue and have to wait 2-3 weeks to meet them. I hope having the 1st visit around week 5. TIA.

Dear mommies,

pls recommend doctors who have much experienced to deal with mommy having miscarriage (last time the baby was no heartbeat at week 6) . I am on week 4 and wish to have the first visit ASAP. maybe I need some supported medicines to prevent miscarriage again.

Some doctors have a long queue and have to wait 2-3 weeks to meet them. I hope having the 1st visit around week 5. TIA.

You can try SL Goh Clinic - Dr Goh Shen Li.

Now currently i am with dr natalie chua - Parkway East Hospital. My first visit is so called at 6th week though.. but actually im already 7th week now.

I am currently 39 yrs old and found out that my baby’s heartbeat has stopped at 7 weeks. I only realized when I did the scan at 10 weeks and I have no bleeding at all. Appointment with my gynae today and see what is the best method to take out the baby. I will do a mini confinement for 2 weeks, may I ask is it have to drink red date tea whole day for the 2 weeks? Thanks.

Back