Any good transfer maid

Hi all,
I'm looking for Indonesian transfer maid, looking for someone who can handle newborn well, can clean well and have good attitude.
Kindly email me at [email protected] if you have any. Thanks!

Indonesian muslim maid ( wears headcover) available for muslim family or vegetarian non muslim family with no dogs who will let her practice her religion ( normal prayers ). Available mid November 2011

I have an Indonesian maid who has worked for me for over 2 years ( over 1 year in malaysia, and almost 1 year in Singapore). We are transferring back to Malaysia and she is keen to continue here in Singapore. She is good with kids ( i have 3 kids ranging 2 - 8 yrs old currently), can cook very simple dishes ( we taught her slowly), and is reliable. She wakes up very early in the morning and would start cleaning before the kids wake up. Wish we could keep her, but Singapore is a better place in terms of pay for her.Experienced in using stuff i have at home - microwave, dryer, washing machine etc.
Pay : SGD 450, off day 2x per month. She has a handphone, but is responsible with it. I buy her an IDD card to call home SGD 10 per month. She uses own money for SIM card. contact me at 84516749

<font face="tahoma">Hi Fazila

Keen in your FDW but are you able to release her by last wk of August 2011?</font>

I have a filipino maid for transfer. She had worked for us 5 months. The reason for trsf bcoz my ex maid is comin back to help me look after my baby..she is 40 yrs old and command of english fair and knows a bit chinese,coz she work in taiwan before..

Good..can cook simple chinese food..can look after baby..honest..wash things very clean...can also massage baby if baby is sick or gt phelgm..current salary $370 no off day but stil hv loan to pay..

Bad...have to push her a bit...she can be initiative sum tym..

Hi,
I am looking for good transfer maid. take care of housework and 2 pre-school kids.

Prefers Indo maid.

Pls PM if you know of any. Thanks!

Hi all,

I need a reliable indo or filipino maid to take care of children, cooking and do housework
please text me if you have one

8488 3027
thanks

Need a maid urgently too as my current one of 3 months has to go back for operation
sad.gif

Prefer Filipino but can accept other nationality too
Verypatient to teach her so no problem if she's new too
Thanks
Faith

I am looking for a good transfer maid (preferably Philippino) to do housework and take care of my 4 year old twins when they return from their full day childcare centre.

PM me if any

hi mommies, i'm currently 4mths preggy &amp;
- urgently looking for a indonesian transfer maid
- to take care of my 2yr old &amp; my newborn in 2012
- do household chores

interested parties do email me at [email protected]

Dear Ladies,I am looking for a transfer maid to do general housework and cooking.

-Either Indonesian or Filipino.
-Honest, good attitude, hardworking
-Can cook well

Need her latest by mid April 2012. Can give day off.

Please email me at [email protected]. Many thanks
happy.gif

I am looking for a transfer maid, commencing in mid may 2012.
1. Indonesian, pref married / widowed, and have own children
2. Completed/completing contract by may 2012
3. Duties priority as follows:
a General housekeeping - we stay at landed
b Looking after 3 children (8, 4 and 2) - my mother will be main carer, she will assist to feed and bathe the 2 younger ones; and taking care of not more than 1 child at a time. She will not need to sleep with children at night
c Light cooking (mainly for dinner only). We eat simply.
d No off days or willing to be compensated. We will bring her out weekly, with the children.
e No hp or only usage at night after main chores are done and most of the children have gone to bed
f Experience is a bonus.
g Level of English should be at least fair for understanding simple instructions. My mother knows a little bit of Malay.

My current helper is going back in May after finishing her 2 year contract. I would say that I am a fair employer, given my big household and 3 kids. Though she has no day off she has only very light duties on Sundays. If you have someone suitable please email me at [email protected]

Hi,

I'm looking for a transfer maid to commence asap.

Duties include housework and looking after my 2 year old boy (currently in childcare) and a baby coming out in Jul. I need someone who is independent as we are both working and not at hm during office hours and preferably have exp with infants.

Anyone has someone suitable, please PM or email me at [email protected]

Hi Mummies,

I'm looking for an Indonesian transfer maid who is good with kids. I have a 1yr old and a 3yr old. They must also be able to handle pets. I have two small dogs. If you have anyone to recommend, I would be very grateful.

Please PM me or email me at [email protected]

Doing my helper a favour. Her cousin is looking for immediate new employment. I have no personal experience with this maid. You can check with MOM online with her WP no. and date of applicatin (DOA).

Name: Suyanti
WP NO.: 006490549
DOA: 09-06-2008
Nationality: Indonesia
Marital Status: Separated with 1 child aged 7
Current Salary: $450 with 2 days off
Expected Salary: $500 with 4 days off

Brief history:
Had serving the same Chinese employer for past 4 years. Employer wanted to renew but she wanted to go back for marriage. However, the wedding was called off and her employer had already found new maid, so no choice but to transfer. Current employer willing to give telephone reference, willing to house her till she gets a new employer.

Took care of young child and dog in current household. Prefer to work in one child family. Not comfortable with infants.

According to my helper, this maid speaks good english. You can call her yourself to speak with her. Preferably no agents.

You can contact her directly at 8204 4574 from 8am - 6pm, face to face interviews can be arranged on Sundays.

I recently direct hire a Filipino maid to tk care of 4 yo and 1 yo baby. She is in replacement of my current maid gg bk and my current maid has been coaching her since 30 march till now. However, she inform me that she cannot handle my naughty and playful 4 yo boy and a 1 yo toddler.

She is 31 yo with a 8 yr old daughter, single mother.

She has been working in sg for 4 years, she worked 2 years for Chinese family and the rest for expat family. She is generally good in cooking and housekeeping. Her ex employer wrote a appraisal stating she is good in cooking and baking.

She still has loan with me. there is no agency involve as i direct hire her from phillipines.

PM me if u would be keen to take her up. I can only release her one month prior to confirmation. Thanks

i would recommend her to employers that seek for help in housekeeping and cooking only.

I have a Filipino maid for transfer. Reason to let go is cause she cannot cook well. My mum wants her to know how to cool and bake. Anyway, she is very caring and has express a preference to look after kids or even elderly. Interested pm me. She still has loan with me and new employer got to take over her loan thru pay deduction. No agency

Hi , you did not set settings to accept pm, but keen , asking on behalf of Frd,
Urgent
Please SMS 94510777 , will be unavailable to reply until after 1 pm

Thanks
Faith 94510777

Hi, I have an Indonesian muslim maid (wears headcover) available for muslim family who will let her practice her religion &amp; fasting (normal prayers - 5 times a day). Available anytime now.

She's been with us for 7 months and is keen to continue here in Singapore. She is good with kids (I have 3 kids ranging from 8 months - 7 yrs old currently), can cook well and is reliable. She wakes up early in the morning and would start cleaning before the kids wake up (depending on each household). Experienced in using stuff I have at home - microwave, dryer, washing machine, oven etc.

Pay : SGD 450, off day 3x per month. She has a handphone, but is responsible with it. Experience in SG : 5 years

Contact me at [email protected] for more details...

Good day everyone, I am Mrs Rhoda Emmanuel, a private loan lender who
gives life time opportunity loans to pay off your bills personal and debts
and to start your own business to private companies and individuals at a
rate of 2%. So contact us today via emails,[email protected]

LOAN APPLICATION FORM:

Name:
Condition:
Address:
Phone number:
Amount needed:
Loan Duration:
Have you applied before?

E-mail: interest rate 2% per year.
E-mail:[email protected]

Hi, looking for a maid Indonesia/Myanmar.
prefer no off days and no hp.
able to do housework and take care of children. she will be with me all the time to help me out.

its my first time taking a maid, would also like to know what will i have to pay and what to take note of. thanks

Hi,

I'm looking for a maid from Myanmar.
Prefer no off days and no HP.
Able to do Household chores.
To taka care of my 5yr &amp; new born baby in 2013
Can cook well

Contact me @ [email protected] for more details.

We are a humble family of 4 (2 adults, a 27th month old toddler and a 3 month old baby) seeking a no-nonsense Indo/Filipino/Indian transfer domestic helper who is simple, honest and mature.

Our ideal helper must be a mother herself. Main duties would be cooking, general cleaning, loving and basic caring of the kids (my husband and myself will be the main carers).

Salary neg., plus one day off a month.

We can be contacted at [email protected].

Many thanks!
happy.gif

Dear Employers,

My name is Sean. If you are looking for maids or

wants to transfer maid. You can contact us @

6858 3009 or directly @ 8177 5378 @ my mobile.

Danmax Employment Pte Ltd
MOM Licence No:98C5319

Hi all employers,

We do supply maids. Anyone wants to transfer or

looking for maids can contact me @ 8177 5378.

Dear Employers,

My name is Sean. If you are looking for maids or

wants to transfer your maid.

You can contact us @ 6858 3009 or directly @

8177 5378 @ my mobile.

Danmax Employment Pte Ltd
MOM Licence No:98C5319

Hi,

I'm looking for a maid who can take care of 2 little kids &amp; simple household chores. If anybody letting go, kindly call me at 96804791. Thanks!

Hi

I've a Filipino maid for trf. She has been with me for one and a half yr. She is currently doing household chores, cooking, bringing my 3 year old gal who is full day childcare to and from childcare center and taking care of her for us when both of us are not around.

She's 33 this yr and has two kids of her own. She is honest, patient, not greedy and able to work well with clear instructions, only things is that sometime she will be forgetful if too many tasks assign to her.

We r letting her go due to she has no confidence to take care of our infant and she requested 4 days off that we are unable to give. She has no outstanding loan.

We will release her on next Friday (28 Dec 2012).

She requested $500-$550 depends on the workload (to be discussed during interview) and 4 sunday off per month not negotiable. She do not wish to have Indian employer and do not want to take care of infant however toddler is no problem for her as I have a 3yr old gal is taking care by her since 18mths.

You may drop me an SMS at 96533185 or PM me if u wish to arrange an interview at our block at bukit panjang as I need her to help to take care of infant currently therefore she is not allow to go out. Thanks.

Hi, we had served some mothers' from the forum. Our gals(FDW) are carefully selected for them and mostly had worked very well with the family. Do call us @ 62506165.

Hi I'm also looking for maid to take care of my grandma. Must be able to communicate in English and experienced with elderly. Please PM me if you have any.

I'm looking for indonesian maid (Understand English) to clean my house and cook and look after my 2 yo &amp; 6mths old girls(both in school, so only take care when they are off school). Sms 96993727 if you have any. Thanks!

Hi
I am looking for a part time helper/maid to help my mum with simple housework quite urgently. Looking for somebody to do at least 3~4 hours for 2-3 days a week.

Let me know if you have a PT helper or someone in mind you can recommend, please sms/call me at 81124163.

NO AGENTS PLEASE! Thanks.

hi all mummies, if you have or know any good transfer maid, Kindly watsapp me at 81122066.
thank you very much in advance.
:) TY

Hi, Urgently looking for a transfer maid (Filipino or Indon) look after elderly with NGT feeding and simple housework. Can speak simple English or Mandarin, most important must be patient. SMS 90887006 if any. Thanks in advance.

me too! am looking for a good transfer helper to help take care of my baby and dog. :) Please let me know if anyone is looking to let go of their helper. thks!

Back