Any good transfer maid

My friend's Indonesian maid is looking for a transfer. She is in her mid 30s, gentle, hardworking and can cook well. She can follow instruction and can handle housework well. The only drawback: she is not able to communicate in English (she speaks Malay).

No loan. Can be transferred in early Jan 2010. Can refer to present employer for detailed reference.

hihi,
thanks for sharing, i found a helper will join me this sat. thank you very much for your help.
wish her good luck to find a good e'yer.

Hi Everyone,

I urgently need a transfer maid as my current maid wants to return home to tend to her young son because her mother passed away.

I am looking for a matured, caring and hygenic Filipino maid to look after my energetic daughter and needs to be clean and tidy because my daughter has acute eczema..

Let me know if you have an immediate transfer maid.. 81682107, [email protected] (Kym)

HI, i have a Filipino maid for transfer, she's 29years old and have 2 kids. Her main duties is to look after my 2 young kids, 5mths old and 18mths. Every weekday morning, i bring the 3 of them to my MIL place and fetch them home at night.

On weekends, i take care of my babies myself while she do the housework. She's good in doing housework and taking care of my babies. Her English is generally good and she also teaches my toddler how to read. Of course like others, she has her "blur" times too.

She's with me for 3 months. Her salary is $350 without off days. Reason for transferring her is coz i'm out of job now. Cannot afford to keep her anymore.

She's available for transfer after 24th Feb 2010. Anyone interested, please PM me for details.

CHEERS!

I'm looking for a transfer maid with prior experience taking care of young children in Singapore. If you know of or letting go a good transfer maid with the following criteria, kindly PM me with details and the relevant contact number. Thank you so much.

- Filipino maid.
- Must be able to speak English.
- Keen and able to take care of young children
- Able to cook, and perform general housekeeping.
- Pleasant personality with good attitude.
- Must be willing to work without off days or max 1 day off/month

Hi Everyone ,

I am looking for a transfer Indo maid with prior experience. If you know of or letting go a good tranfer maid please kindly PM me the detail and relevant contact no .

- Indo maid
-understand / speak simple engish
- able to look after elderly
- able to look after young kid during weekend
- able to cook and perform general housekeeping
- pleasant personlity with good attitude
- No off days

Hihi,

I am looking for a good indo maid with no off day, for transfer.
Married(age:26-35).
Able to take care of children(newborn/4plus old boi) & general housechores.
Must be honest, obedient, clean and diligent.
Appreciate a "homely" type, married.
Can speak english.
I can do cooking..no issue.
She will follow my MIL during the day and we(me & hb) will fetch maid & children from my MIL place, after we knock off frm work.

Will need her in oct/nov 2010...anyone who has a maid meeting the above requirements, please email me. tks!
[email protected]
happy.gif

Hi,

Im looking for a transfer maid to help take care of my 2 gals too. Pls pm me if u hav any to let go. Thks.
happy.gif

Hi

I'm looking for transfer Filipino maid recommended by family (Strictly no agent). Preferrably has worked more than 6 months with the family. If you have a good transfer maid with the following criteria, kindly PM me with details and reason for letting go. Thank you so much.

- Filipino maid
- Must be willing to work without off day
- Neat and responsible

Ya me looking for a phil maid too ! preferably able to start work in June as current maid is goin back. Pls PM me if any

HI... I am urgently looking for a good transfer maid who is hardworking and at the same time loves to take care of baby. She has to be clean too.... My baby is now 9 months old...
I prefer a Philippino maid or a Indonesia who can speaks good english. can you email me at [email protected]

Hi Angela, is your maid still available?if yes, please let know, Iam urgently looking for a maid who can start work immediately..

Hi, does anybody have a good maid to transfer?
- phil/indo
- baby care (6 mths old) and toddler care (2 yrs old)
- basic cooking and housekeeping
- preferably no off days and no handphone
- can speak/understand english
- go to mil's house during day with baby. toddler in half day school

please email [email protected]

thanks!

Hi all,
I found a direc hire maid who's friend is in Singapore on social visit pass and looking for a employer urgently as she will have to go back on 8 august. If anyone you can email her at [email protected] and she can forward the biodata over to you/ let you interview her. The agency I go to charges $450.00 for the full documentation but you have to sent her to Malaysia for a few days, once her IPA is out she can come into Singapore and the Agency will do the rest. I think she's very serious about working as she is a single mother with 2 kids.

The total expense you spend is $450 plus expenses for her to go Malaysia for a few days.

P.S. I am not an agent and I do not benefit from this I just pity her.

Hi all,

Looking for a good transfer maid as well:

1) cheerful and good learning attitude
2) can click and play with toddlers
3) no day off but will allow handphone
4) no need to cook but must be clean and be good with routine and chores
5) loves animals

My current maid is planning to return home so will need to find a replacement by Oct/Nov

Please email me at [email protected] or 97917733 for faster response.

Thanks in advance

Looking for a good maid for general household chores with kids and a pet.

Kindly PM me if you have someone to recommend.

Thank you

I am looking for good maid too. Taking care of my baby, doing housework and cooking at times. Preferably religious. Any good maid to transfer to me? Please pm me. Thanks!

Hi, Am looking for an indo maid to do housework (mainly) and to take care of 2 kids age 7 & 9, And 1 teenager age 15. Need it urgently by end of this month. She must be comfortable with no off day and no hp. Please email me at [email protected] if you have any for transfer. Thank you.

Looking for transfer maid asap to take care of my boy (2 yrs old), can cook and general housekeeping.

- Worked in sg for working family at least 2 yrs
- once a month off day
- Speak english
- Positive attitude and humble
- Loves children

I can be contacted [email protected]

Thanks!

I have an indonesian maid. She is currently in indonesia back there after working for me two yrs 6months. She wants come back again in october 2010. I am helping her to come back. She took care of my son from birth to 2 yr plus also take care of my daughter since 2 yrs old now 4 yrs plus. She can cook quite well I would say chinese food. And hhousework generally well. She speak good english compared to other indo and understd and speak little chinese to my mum. Pls pm me if u interested.

There r many enquiries abt my maid. Paiseh I only uv one maid. So I reply all the same to all of u who pm me. Do let me know if u really keen then I can call agency to find out how to settle the paperwork

Are you looking for transfer maid?

Our 42 year old Filipina helper has been with us for almost 13 years. She will be looking for a new employer from mid Dec 2010 at the earliest or from Jan 2011 when we relocate overseas. I am helping her to find a new suitable home in Singapore.

She is a devoted Catholic. She is a great cook and runs the house with minimal supervision. She took care of our 2 girls when they were babies, is great with them (now 11 & 15) and loves them like her own children. She is honest, neat, hardworking and fast learner. I need not worry about anything at our home as she takes care of everything.

If you are interested in hiring her, please send me an email at [email protected]. Thank you!

We are a German/Indian family with 2 kids 5 and 10, moving to the East Coast in November. We are looking for a good transfer maid asap to help with housework and kids. Must be honest, happy, clean, reliable and speak decent English.
Pls email [email protected] if you know someone. Thanks!

Kindly disregard my post on 9th Oct 2010 as my helper already decided to be employed by her former employer. Thanks for your interest in hiring my helper...

Hi all,

I am looking for a mais urgently who can take care of my baby and 4yr old son. I don't mind transfer. Need one who is honest and trustworthy. If any, pls sms me at 900 88896.

Thanks alot!

I have an indo maid for transfer by mid Dec. She is 30 yrs old, married with 2 kids, worked for me for 6 months, still have outstanding loan of 3 months. Her salary is $340 without off day, no hp too. The reason i want to transfer her out is my mum no longer required her service. My mum is a bbsitter but there are 2 children will be going home soon for their primary school, such no point keeping her. She can cook simple dishes, good in general housekeeping. PM me if anyone keen.

Hi,

I am looking for transfer maid for baby and housework.
please contact me at 92325782
fresh maids oso can. prefer no off days and no hps.

Anyone has a good transfer maid to recommend? Main priority is to take care of 1 & 3 yr old
Must have good character and patience
Pls SMS me 90493268

Hi all,

I need a transfer maid asap.

Must be good in/love/at least willing to learn cooking or and can handle newborn and toddler well. Prefer cheery, love to learn types with gd attitude and character.

Main duties at my home will be general hsework, cooking, fetching the children to n fro presch.

Must speak and understand english.

Pls email me @ [email protected] if you have 1 to transfer out.

Thanks in advance.

I need a maid for 2 month service, starting frm the end of Dec till Mar., I have 2 kids 3 yrs and 1 mth, should be leagal,pls SMS to 96394925 for quick response, thks

I need a transfer Indo maid to look after my children and housekeeping. Any mummies transferring their maid, pls pm or SMS me at 81021600

Hi,

I'm looking for a maid , can speak English ,able to look after young children ( 8 n 4 yr old),can cook and good with household chores.

Please PM me if u have a good and reliable maid to tranfer, many thanks !

Hi mummies,
If you have a maid and do not need her service anymore. pls contact me at 97933033. I'm looking for a good and reliable honest recommendations. I am familiar with the transfer thru mom so no agents pls.
Thks in advance.

hi,

Urgently looking for an exp maid to look after my 10 mths and 3 yrs old as well as housekeeping and cooking. Any pls PM me. Thx!

Hi, i m looking for a maid who can look after kids age between 1 to 5, can cook simple dishes, can do most of the house works.

If you have one, pls share with me. I can be reached at [email protected]. Many thanks.

Hi all,

I am looking for a Indo transfer maid.
Good with young children and hopefully good or willing to learn cooking. Prefer cheery, love to learn types with gd attitude and character.

Main duties at my home will be general hsework, cooking, fetching the children to n fro sch.

Must speak and understand english.

Pls email me @ [email protected] if you have 1 to transfer out.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,Anyone has a good transfer maid to recommend?My maid is going back in late june so i am looking for transfer maid whom is responsible.
- Filipino maid.
- Keen and able to take care of 3 young children (below 5yrs old)
Many thanks

Back