Any good swimming instructor to recommend?

try this coach Michael @ 90686871, I had previously try a few coaches for my kids(daughter and nieces)and we don't see much result yet with the current coach he is able to help each and everyone differently even in a group of six kids,all the best to you if you can get him to help as his slot are real tight cause we wait for him for two months before he give us a slot.

I am looking for a patient and have a way to handle active toddler coach for swimming lesson at Tampines weekend.
Please PM me your recommendation.
Thanks

Im looking for a gd male or female swimming instructor to teach me and my toddler at condo swimming pool in the west area. anyone good to recommend? thks

hi i am looking for a swimming coach to teach my kids (4.5 and 6 years old) at our condo pool along yio chu kang road (nearer upper thomson side) during thursday evenings ard 5.30 pm. pls pm if you have recommendations. tks.

Hi all

I just enrolled my girl with Singapore swim school. I don't see much comments on this swim school. Anyone have experience with them, hope can share with me, thanks

You all might want to try this swim coach. She's in her 20s only. maybe thats why i see the kids feeling comfortable and enjoying class. probably got the big sis feel more than the mother feel. She's patient and she teaches only private classes. Her lessons time and locations are flexible. her number is :90032883 email is [email protected] give it a try!

Hi! am looking for a female coach for a 3year old boy and 5 year old girl. private lessons in the east preferred but no access to private pools.

any one has recommendations for 5yr old boy at sengkang or toa payoh? been looking for one but difficult cos either timing is not suitable or they are fully booked. TIA

You know not only swimming is helpful. I find it hard to find the right teacher too you know at the end these people will train your kids.
Then decided to look for another activity. This website has a helpful article saying which sports are best for young kids: http://kidlander.sg/highlights/best-sports-for-kids-in-singapore/

Hope if will be helpful for you too
happy.gif

I am looking for swimming coach for 3 boys, age 4 yrs and 12 yrs old. Lessons preferably on Sat or Sun morning. Condo in Hillview area.

Hello.can anyone recommend a good & patient female coach for 1-1 to teach at hougang or bishan pool for my 6yo?
Anyone has a contact no. off rachel wee?
Thanks.

For those who are keen to travel, can opt for SpeediSwim. They are located inside Singapore Sports School.
However, their fees is on the higher range. They do not have age limit, as long as your child is willing to go into the water.
On the Pros side, lesson continues regardless of rain or shine.

Can anyone recommend a good swimming coach to teach 3 five years old boys & 6 yrs old girl at toa payoh public swimming pool on sat morn? 8am?

Looking for female instructors good with kids. All girls 3 year old. Looking for private lessons at condo in the West. Anyone knows?

Hi my name is Ravi...I have lessons at bishan swimming complex....If you would like to know the rates and more, you can log on to my blog
http://ravenswim.blogspot.com or you can contact me at 92384379
I have many referrals from parents whom I teach at bishan and condos...
Let me know soon...

could anyone recommend 1-1 swimming instructor for kids at yishun complex ???
I have a male friend who is currently teaching swimming. He is willing to travel to locations in the North & West. Do let me know if you are interested so I can link you up.

I am looking for female swim coach for my child.
Anyone who meets this requirement pls contact me [email protected] with ur rate and experiences.
My requirements:
- One month : 4-5 lessons (depend on how many wed in that mth)
- Wednesday Class: 5.30pm
- Female coach
- Patient
- Can commit whole 45 minutes to my child without having others in my class
- Able to re-schedule if it rains

- Have some props to break ice/for play
- Fun loving nature
- Able to listen to parent's feedback whenever necessary, good communication skills needed

Hi,

Anybody has good swimming instructor to recommend? Preferably someone who is good and caring in handling kids.
I'm looking at someone who can teach at Safra Toa Payoh too. Hope someone can share your contact. Thanks!

Hi.. you all may want to try this coach as he is teaching my son. Saw him teaching my son, so I would say he handle and communicate well with playful and active children.

I’m staying north area. Thus, I’m not very sure if he goes other area.

Shawn 98532392

Cheers :)

Hi, im looking for swimming instructor to teach my 2.5years old boy.Prefer to be in a class together with so afew other kids.Im living in the east.Pls pm me.

Hi, I am looking for a swimming instructor and I was introduced by the swimming acadamy of this instructor, Ria Lee. She is one of the instructor in Seng Kang. I did a check in Singapore Sport coach link. However, I didnt see her name as a coach in the profile. What should I do to verify her profile?

Hi mummies, looking for swimming instructors to coach your kids during June holidays? I would highly recommend ISplash Swim School, swimminglessonscoach.com. Their rates are very affordable and my kids now are finally not scared of the water thanks for their help. You can contact Zhen Hao at 81238985 if you wish to enroll your kids.

I stay in Woodlands and is very interested in forming a group to do aqua aerobics, anyone interested? We can get an instructor to teach us, and if there is a pool in the condo we can use it will be great.

If anyone know of an existing group I can join, do let me know, thanks.

I have two kids that used to learn under Happy Fish Swim School under Coach Ong two years ago. He is very young and inexperienced. Always late for classes and have a very bad attitude. I heard he is based at SK and CCK areas. One of my friend recently got him to coach her kid this year and the feedback was the same. However, he stopped teaching at public pools as he got enlisted. I heard from some parents he's going to teach secretly at condos pool. Not sure what is his full name but his number is 97547076.

Last edited:
Hi all! I'm looking for a patient swimming coach for my 5-year-old girl in Sengkang. Any recommendation? Thanks!

My kids are currently learning at Tampines Swimming Complex with Pacific Swimming Club - Mr & Mrs Mok they are very reputable and good.

They work as a team. They had been awarded Top 3 Outstanding Teacher in Singapore by Singapore Lifesaving Society in 2011 and 2014
They have a very good system in teaching children. My kids love them and enjoy their class.
May call Mr & Mrs Mok - 98568280 to check

any good swimming instructor to recommend which is teaching at Delta Swimming Complex ?
I have a 7 years old boy and prefer to be in a class. please pm me thanks

Hi, mummies

Do your have any good female swimming instructor to recommend which able to teach at cck condo for my 6 year old girl.

Thanks...

Swim Just Like A Fish

I'm a part of the Australian swimming coach teachers association (ASCTA). I providing swimming lessons for children ranging as young as 6 month to even the elderly! My accreditations are as such:

- Lifesaving 1,2,3
- First aid
- CPR & AED
- Swimming Teacher Course
- ASCTA Swim Teacher Course
- ASCTA Swim Teacher Course Baby & Toddlers
- Joey Lingo ( Child development program )

Why learn from me?

- I provide swimming equipment needed to aid you in learning
- I travel to your location for your convenience
- I offer the best rate possible
- Learn with your friend and get additional discounts
- Children-friendly & experience coaches
- Schedule will be set to accommodate best with you

Feel free to contact me at 9113 1462 for any information and rates with the following detail

1. Preferred location
2. Preferred time/day of week
3. Number of pax and their ages
4. Group or private classes

Learn swimming the fun way today!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 96

Back