Any Good recommendation on Malay lady massage??

davanmum

Hi mummies,

Do u hv any good massage lady to recommend..
Not those with rubber time or keep changing timing..
thanks

hi sue, is Liz good ? I just gave birth to a baby and I wanna have some good massages esp around my tummy area.

hahahaha... congrats sonia, its a bb boy or a girl ? What can i say, my 1st & 2nd was in her good pairs of hand too, so does the third which i just finished wif her.. currently got her to do slimming msg on those buldging parts so i can looks as good as pre-preg.. when did u delivered ??

hi sue, Thank you so much !!!!!

It's a baby boy, delivered on wed after being in 31 hours of induced labour...hmmm...tiring experience but was worthwhile....now, i am very frantic about baby crying but not having enough breastmilk as of yet...very little colostrum and he keeps on crying.

abt the massage lady, could u pass me her number and what are her charges like, how many days/hrs package is it ?

Hie Linda,
I am 36 weeks pregnant and have been intensively searching for info on post natal massage ladies online. Finally decided on Mdm Rokiah, alot of compliments on her but her charges have risen. Her current charges are $598 for 7 sessions for 1hr 10mins plus jamu, binder and topical slimming cream.You can contact her at hp 92716091 or call her management person Clara at 97104800.

Hi,
You may want to try my massage lady. She is Seirra, a certified therapist. Her massage is great and her binding skill is really tight. Her massage session is really relaxing and she provides everything from towels, massage pillow to soothing music. Plus her charges are really reasonable for 1.5 hrs.

Hi 2X Mum
Can u please PM me Seirra number? I tried Pm you but you dun accept private msg.
Thanks

Hi.
Just would like to recommend my massage therapist, Mdm Suriyah from malay heritage jamu massage.Few of my friends, also used her service and she is very punctual and the massage is very relaxing.You may visit their website at malayheritagejamumassage.blogspot.com as I got to know that they are having promotion from may till june for new moms.( Got to know that their staff is specially trained by Mdm Rokiah who are recommended by many clients in the SMH)

Thanks

Hi, try the 2 ladies (both name Nor and they are sisters) contact 82323257. Hear they are really good. Another person is AZIZAH, not related to them but lost her number, anyway can find out. I have collected list of post natal masseuses b4 my delivery, KIASU isnt it!! I have mine booking with the other lady that previously work in a spa, seems to me professional, good with her A&P knowledge and traditional knowledge. lucky me i book her alreadly coz hear her schedule is really tight.

Try my massage lady,
she did my 3 post-natal massage,
Madam Leha @ 90181705

She charge $45 for 1 hour massage,
then do binding, u need to purchase the bind from her,
can't rem the price, I bought mine from her in 2004.

If you can make her talk & talk & forget the time,
she can massage till 1.5 or even 2 hours.
happy.gif

hi, u can try my massage lady 94361463 her name makcik ida she very professional.. iv lost 5kg during my confinement she will bring her sauna along during the massage.

HI MUmmies,
I will like to recommend Nadia. I got the contacts from this forum as well. I am using her now. She is very nice and gentle lady!

I like her service as she massage you based on your needs like your thighs or tummy area needs more attention. Also, she will massage more than 1 hr. I was very bloated and she massage me more than an hr. My family and maid all said very worth it!

Plus, she can do ear candling upon request! I asked her to help me do for my hubby as well.

Yes, I pay $400 plus for 7 sessions. Didn't calculate how much per session as I keep extending her service till 10 days already. Plus, a very nice lady to chat with esp during your stressful confinement month. hehe

I lost 10kg after one week but alos becos i BF. But my hubby said my tummy has flatten so much!

Her number is 81004091. Most importantly, she dun have rubber timing and she keeps all her appt on time. Also, she dun pick up calls during massage..so full concentration on you!

my malay massage lady is Asih 83224863. $500 for 10sessions, each session abt 1.5hrs.

Asih very easy going lady and her massage very comfy. my tum flatten by half after 3sessions.

hi ladies,

my massage lady mdm karlsom is from origins jamu massage. She is very good in her massage 6 yrs exp. important she give me tips & advise on bfeeding & how to handle ny newborn . my tummy slim after every session and she advise me to bind binder everyday with slimming cream,,, i can wear back most clothes after 2 months plus....many of my friend use her service too.
happy.gif

hi penny
wat is her charges like?can share with us?
does she collect the full amt or we pay her session by session?
thanks for sharing

Hi,
May try my massage service frm malay heritage jamu massage. Comfortable and always punctual.No answers calls during sessions and always advise me to rest during my my sessions as she say that this is the only time for me to rest, as I don't have confinement nanny to help only my MIL. Really enjoy their session. Visit their website malayheritagejamumassage.blogspot.com and you will get more info abt their service. They're reg company.

hi mummies!

i would like to recommend a post natal massage lady. her name is syaida and her contact no is 94361463. she's very punctual and friendly. she gives a very reasonable price.

she uses a special fat burner oil for the tummy. you are sure to feel the difference after 3 days. many have experienced this feeling.

i recommended a few of my friends and these are the feedback they gave me. so i thought i should recommend it to u all. she's different and one of a kind. you won't regret it!

hi, there.. u can try my massage lady with 10years of experience. very professional and expereince in pre and post natal massage also normal massage btw she is staying in hougang here her number mdm aida 94361463..try her powerful method u wont regret it, has recommended her to 5 of my frez and they like her too. she seldom postpones my appt and she comes on time.

Hello mummies,

I would like to recommend my massage lady. She's a chinese actually. I have delivered 4 months ago and the malay massages I get earlier and nothing compared to hers! My sister recommended her to me. Her rates are $750, plus $80 for massage cream and $80 transport fee. Total $910 for 5 SESSIONS OF 2 HOURS EACH. At 4 months post partum, I am thankful that I can still lose 3kg in 2 weeks! Her techniques are very good... everytime I go for her massage (she works in a shop too, but travels around to give post natal massages too), she will help me push the air out from my tummy, and air will exit my vagina! No kidding!
happy.gif
abit embarrassing, for the sake of beauty, I ask her to do that every time. Hee. And I do have alot of air! She will not do a rush job... unlike how I experience from one of the malay massage co.. not naming the company here. :p

pm me if you want more info.
happy.gif

adlinzul (sayanggal80).
sengkang,
do u know her?
She used to live in Bukit Batok,
recently move to her daughter's place.
happy.gif

Hi, I manage to get back in shape aft 6mth of hard werk.... Alot water retention + cellulite +
fats + etc ...lolz.... loss from 72 to 57.
anyway.. i m glad to be sexy again...heheheheh...
Thanks to my post-natal + slimming lady who never giveup on me.. Thumbs UPZ for Liz who is very patience wif me for almost half a year..
salute to Liz once again..

Hi sweethalo,
You could try malayheritagejamu massage. I've use their service before. Very punctual and their service is very relaxing. Help me with my blockducts problem every sessions with their hotstone compress. Milk supply increase daily and my baby don't feel frustrated now when latching.They're registered company and when I make my booking I personally went to their boss hse to play safe with my deposit. Maybe you can try to visit their website for more info.

Hi, there is this massage lady whom i engage during my confinement month. Quite worth it.
$50 for 2hrs with jamu wrapping. She is a nice lady. You just pay her every each session ended.

Hi rayline,

Can PM me the contact? $50 for 2Hrs is cheap! She comes to the house right? Will they charge for transport?

Hi rayline,

Can you pm me the contacts for your massage lady too? $50 for 2 hrs is really cheap! Are the charges all in (eg with binder, massage oil + transport? )

Thanks!

Hi

I would like to recommend my massage lady. Her rates is $50 for 1.5 hrs and she does massage for my baby too. Its quite worth it. She is a nice lady. My tummy flatten alot after the wrapping. She is Mdm Nur @ 94287756

If you are looking for a professional and effective post natal massage, I have one good recommendation. She is Nit, recommended to me by my friend who manage to slim down to S size from L size after giving birth. After seeing the effect on my friend, I deceided to give it a try although it cost $1900 a week 4-5hr per day.

Within 1 week, I manage to slim down 6kg and able to wear back my s size pants. Her massage is very intensive and use many different technics like herbal steam and bamboo toning massage to tone body. The best thing is I do not need to be wrap up around the waist the entire day and my waist is getting more tone up every day with the massage. As compare to my first postnatal massage lady I have to wrap my waist up every day for 10 session at $500, which is very itchy and sweaty plus the effect is not much cos I still can't wear my S size pants after that.

Her charges is high but after you experience her service and seeing the results, it's worth the price. She have different package price from $700 onwards. You may call or sms her at 93906921 or 62430145, usually I'll sms her cos she unable to answer when she is massaging for customer.

Hi mummyangie,

just check where is your therapist shop located as her charges was so much expensive compare to those who owns a shop and long service in this matket. Where is she certified frm and how long in this biz as never heard her name in this forum before?

hi..i would like to recommand my current massage lady who r good in post-natal and pre natal massage, but she staying in bedok so she can only do in tampines, simei and bedok location only.. for those who interested can call or sms her at 91551457 mdm sheda, btw her charges for post-natal is $60 per an hour, pre-natal $50.

Hi

I am from feb 2010 mummies. Like to recommend my massage lady mdm Ida. She is really v sincere friendly and nice. She charges $50 per session for abt an hr plus. She has really helped made my tummy flatter, initially after birth I still looked 4-5mths pregnant, only after 2 sessions I can see results. She also does help to wash the stitches w crystalised salt to help make the stitches heal faster. Overall, I m v pleased w her services.

Hi,
i called Nit that mummyangie recommended to enquire abt her services. Nit is a Thai lady, her English is not very good so i was not very clear about her charges and treatments. There might be some mistakes or misunderstanding on my side but here's what i understand from our conversation.

Her charges: deposit $1k, subsequent payment $5k, final payment $1k (after completing all sessions), to n fro taxi fare fm her plc to mine.

Her treatments: 1 day abt 3hrs, massage abt 1.5hrs, herbal steaming, eye steam, body wrapping, bamboo steaming, some big stone (abt 7kg) therapy, some charcoal therapy. Total of 11 different treatments, 22 days, no sat/sun.

Nit said her herbs from Thailand, need to pre-order and will take abt a week. She will bring all the herbs, equipments and her uniform to ur plc for the treatments. Nit gave me her home address so i can visit her plc to see all the stuff that she uses. She said she will list out all the treatments for me to check and sign before booking an appointment, if i find this package is too expensive, she has cheaper packages ard $4k. I have not decided to visit her plc yet so i can't comment anything further from that.

Hi,
i rcvd a sms fm Nit with a detailed breakdown of her treatments. I'm not trying to "promote" her services but to share the information with those who are interested. Pls do not ask me how her treatments are because i did not try any. Nit did state in the sms she is a professional.

22x herbal steam (16 kind of herbs)
22x herbal scrub
22x body msg
22x full body herbal hot oil yamu wrap
22x bigstone,herbal ball, salt pot, ginger red wine
22x bamboo slimming
22x bamboochapeping ( hv no idea what this is)
22x navelcandle
22x earcandle
22x hot oil yamu msg
22x seat on char coar ( think she meant charcoal)
22x head msg with herbal
22x eyes herbal steam
22x live up uterus
22x hipstepping
5x hot blanket
2x goat's milk bath
4x free baby msg
$6000 for 247 sessions, 1 session is $24.29, msg 1.5hrs, total abt 3hrs.

Hi Amanda,

May I check is it the same Mdm Ida that I've seen in many postings ? do u have her contact no ?

I am new to Singaporemotherhood. Plenty to read ya...
happy.gif
Please pm me Mdm Ida's no. Me due early Aug and wonder when is a good time to do pre-natal msg. My back super ache nowadays.

Back