Any good recommendation for post-natal massage?

Hi comfort,
When is your EDD? I booked my postnatal massage 2mth before my edd and my fren who have use the company traditional & holistic service recommend me to take their package. After see many mums talk abt Mdm Rokiah service, make me decide to try her staff service. I really satisfied with their professional service they provide. Mayb you could visit their website jamumassage.com for more info.

mine was booked after i delivered. and she came the day after. she's a freelance malay lady. she charged me $50 per hour and 20 mins but i had to pay for the cloth for wrapping $25. it was a 7 day package.

Hi, Comfort,

You may try to cotact Puan Rohaya Supari @ 9450 6374. She is a certified massager from ITEC England. I paid her for SGD60 each time. She will log you in for a package of 7 days on your first week after you delivers the baby. Quit skillful and gentle, well knowledge. Is a nice lady.

hi, Reira.. post-natal massage is very important after delivery its help to get rid of ur wind, blood clod, and slimming as well. u can try my massage lady who is very experience in this line mdm aida 94361463. tks and have a nice day

Hi comfort,
my postnatal was done by malayheritage. Very relaxing, punctual and most impt that they really help and support me with my breastfeeding problem. Got very bad enggorge the 1st wk.Maybe you could visit their website for more info. My therapist was mdm suriyah. I really enjoy my 10 days massage sessions with her. Lot of tips that I've learnt.

Hi babymycomfort,

you can try mona.. i tried her!!

Personally she is not bad and very friendly.
We always have alot to talk during my massage session.

Her rate per session is $35 and a minimum of 5 session ( 1 hour per session )

If you are interested, you got to book her in advance. She is always fully book.

PM or email me for her contacts if you are interested to try out.

my massage lady did my first post natal massage n i really find her very good. so i continued to use her service every month even after confinement and til my 2nd pregnancy. there's a need to massage during pregnancy, so at 3 months pregnant, she massage for me till 2 weeks before my delivery. now doin confinement, can't wait for mon to come as i can start my massage session den. interested can sms me at 91451454 to get her contacts. she can go to ur place or u can visit her place at pasir ris. she charged $50 for 1.5 hrs including all items needed or to be used. can request for foot reflex, ear candle service etc...

My massage lady frm traditional holistic, I find was gd. She even massage breast to help release blockducts and baby massage. Lot of tips and advice and I even can ask quires till now as their lady boss Mdm Rokiah will always be there to answer to your quires. Many of my frens also use them for postnatal service. I dont mind to pay slighty more to have someone experience to do my postnatal massage Visit their website jamumassage.com for more info.

Hi Tiny BuBu..

It includes full body massage. Mona will use jamu herbs to apply on the tummy after the massage and use a long, long cloth to wrap around your tummy. She uses herbal oil to massage the whole bosy which you will not feel oily at all.

tinybubu- i delivered in feb and had just finished my sessions with mdm lathifa. her service include helping of milk supply problems which i faced, full body massage, binding and baby massage. i do share my exp at other threads too. am glad that other mummies shared their exp with me .
i booked at this website www.originsjamumassage.com

qiqi16, thanks, i got mona le. and confirm with her alrdy.
happy.gif

hi qiqi16, can I have Mona contact too? [email protected]

Mine to share more details such as
1) how long per session?
2) need to pay her transport fee?
2) did you pay for the cloth yourself?
3) how's her strength like? soft or tough?
4) got teach you baby massage?
Thank you very much!

WOW.. looks like lots of mummy are interested in mona's massage service :p

Hope mummies here will enjoy her massage service :p

Hi Qiqi,

Ya. U become so popular now...heez
thanks for the info regarding baby massage, guess i will let my baby try on Mona's recommendation for baby massage, try one time and see how..:p

Hi Mummies,
I had my postnatal massage done by malay heritage. My frens who've use their sevice recommend me to take their package. Although a little bit more ex but really satisfied with their service. Interested just visit their website malayheritagejamumassage.blogspot.com for more info.

hi qiqi can u pm me Mona's contact too? How much for how long? transport charges? charges for binder?

what does it include?

thanks!

Hi shill09,

ur profile cant accept PM, u need to activate to accept PM first.

If not, email me your email address..

Hi shizimi,

u do not accept PM either. U need to go to your own profile to activate to accept PM from other members here.

Alternatively, u can give me your email address if you will like to have more details on Mona's post-natal massage.

Ya. Shizimi, u have to go to yr profile to activate it.
For PM, it will be link to the email address which u register with singaporemotherhood. Just check it like any other email.

Hi mummies, I'm a newbie here. Have been reading your postings. I'm 4 mths pregnant and lower back aching like mad, sometimes so bad until I can't sleep at nite. Do your therapists do prenatal massages? When you do your massage at home, do you need to have your own bed/mattress and towels or will the therapist provide?

comforty- my post natal massgage with origins jamu was quite last min but i got recommended by my gynae. the rates i booked was during promo. lucky they managed to slot me in cos their slots aer very fast booked. my friend booked them 3 months in advance.
Not sure what is the price now maybe u can check the current rates now on their website.

qiqi...

its seems like i m a stupid mtb... i didnt rcvd yur email.. don know why.

(first alpha is L not 1)=> l c c a r r i e @ hotmail.com

wat can we do ?

tksss

Back