Any good recommendation for post-natal massage?

Hi anna,

i'm not advertise and i dun hv a company.

I just share my experience to all mummies here.

Why i'm here is tat i ready lose lot of weight for my last pregn which i try postal massage so would like to share.

Tks

Hi elaine

U can try my therapist .
I'm a regular SMH
Hope tat dun get me into those ppl who advertise their company here.
I'm here is to sincere to share my last pregn experience only.

I do see others tummy become flat after postnatal massage, you must try those with full body massage (like mine) and with body wrap. The wrap can really burn fat.

Hi anna,

Of course anna agreed tat my therapist dun hv a super magic hand but she hv a experience and professional which she can massage me on my condition which this make me very relax and help me to reduce my bad strain on my back.

And is true fact tat my bloated up tummy is immediately reduce by half. Of course not only massage yr therapist need to hv help u to tie with blinding after each session. becos i wan my tummy get flated, every session i tie with the blinding for more then 10 hrs and i'm sure not every ppl can do that as yr skin is sensitive u get wrap for so long with yr cream.As is tighten up this will help u to put back yr shape.

And u must control yr diet after confidment.

So pls dun get me wrong that i'm advertise behalf of my company.

I'm just a experience mummy of 3.

Tks

Hi summer,
sorry if you feel angry. Any mummies that have recently use origins by rebecca or their therapist just give your feedback here.

Hola.. mummies, just wanna share..

I would like to recommend my massage lady who is currently massaging for me (post natal).
She have good skills in massaging,certified from proacademy/protherapist
and very friendly lady!

Name: Mdm Yati
HP: 81544153

post natal Package: 7 sessions - $550 / duration: 90mins
including stomach wrapping,jamu & transport islandwide..

post natal package: 5 sessions - $450 as above
post natal package: 3 sessions - $300 as above

pre natal: $60 / duration: 60mins
javanese massage: $60 / duration: 60 mins

hello there .

im a new mom here .
i always visited this motherhood but did not join yet . so here i am . i join becoz i wanted to share my experience with all of u . im a november mother . on the first day massage , its done by Mdm Mas . When i see her , she was like no mood but still go ahead with the massage . The massage was not enough pressure and some part does not hit the point . Mdm Ida told me before that push up the womb will be at the last and 2nd last day becoz need to clear the blood clot . She never bother to ask me about baby massage and she never massage my baby also . So i contact Mdm Ida to find a replacement on the 2nd day . And i notice that Mdm Ida is very professional as i she recovered my back after moment of suffering . My stitches was in pain that time and Mdm Ida helped me . She used special method to make my stitches heeling faster and after 2 days i can seat better . Mdm Ida also gave me tips to my breast . After she massage my breast , she used special things to wash up my breast so that the oil will not stick to the breast . Honestly , Mdm Ida is really professional . U all should try her normal massage as she can give u feel very relaxing and loosen . No regret to take her . I heard that she also teach her cousin which is the same pressure and the same method as her . Anything pls contact Mdm Ida at 94249829 . HIGHLY RECOMMENDED .

hi,mummies....
im new here u can try my massage lady. with many years of experience,have good skill
in massaging gives a lot of advise..im really satisfied with her service and intro her to some of my frenz,
try her sure no regrets..no need downpayment & no transport charges.. just pay her after the massage sessions everyday...
for post natal massage she do ( 1 1/2hrs)..per session including tummy wrap with special
fat burner slimming oil +..baby massage as well,u can see the the result..so amazing..she only charge $50.
she also do pre natal & normal massage too for just $40..( 1hrs )
here her number 81182160 Mdm Siti Suriah..

minghui hahaha...sounds like you want to sabotage Mdm Mas..
she know who u & linping are..you are just copy and pasting this comment from linping..
b4 she decide to split with mdm Ida,no ever bad comments about her..think smart mummies..
karma is on the way now to you..dont 4get dat..
we mummies here not stupid..i belive every massage ladies have their own method & skill.

Hi annalisa,
I agree with you that every massage lady have their own method & skill for their massage. Its also depends on their experience too. As e.g my therapist told me that all their company therapist did not practice pushing of uterus or womb. As even doctor do not able to do that practice.As she told me that few yrs back in weekly magazine, there is cases whereby this mummy having her uterus push up by her therapist and end up she could not have sex, tummy was very painful and when she visit her doctor and was told that her worm or uterus was upside down position and need to go for operation. Very scary. She even advise me, any massage that I want to do, to make sure that not to have hard massage on the tummy. Just to play safe.

i guess each mummy hv their own preferred massage therapist.
i hv had a few since i went crazy over massages cos feel shiok mah.
only a few got into my fav list.
ida is one of those, but she's the only one i noe who do post-natal massage. i like her strokes and the ways she handle me & my bb. after she pushed up my womb, i felt better n walked straighter than jus after birth. i recommend her to some frens & colleagues who gave me good feedbacks too.

i'm not saying who is real or fake. but jus sharing my own experiences. those who wan to track me can find me in 2008-ivf support thread, 2008-9-ivf mummies thread & 2009 may mummies thread

Hi annalisa

u sound like posting all the thread here...r u the one who write all this using a nick name...i'm not sabotage mdm mas but just tell my experience what she did for me....i agree wth juju78...all the massage lady have their own skill...those who mummies here ever try wth mdm ida they know how professional she is....same like me mdm ida also push up the womb for me but i feel it's better if not i feel something is hanging there & not comfortable....

Hi angelina

i also agree wth u every massage lady they have their own method skill & also it's depence on their experience...oh dear abt the cases what u say it's really scary that's y must take a professional massage lady which save to push up ur womb...

Hi..

I have jus finish with Mdm Ida and i can say that she is very pro and she also willing to share her knowledge with me compare to my 1st massage lady who i had tried 2 yrs ago. I have no regret that i get her to do the massage for me as the 2nd day i can see very good result on my tummy. She even willing to teach my maid how to bath and wipe my gal. She got special method on how to wash the virgina which is not the normal practise of using chorcoal and i m very impress with it.

Those who have try her will kw what i m saying.

Hi mummies, anyone tried malay postnatal retreat service before? share your view here please.. I visit their blog malaypostnatalmassage.blogspot.com but never saw anyone comments or anyone using their service here before.

Hi mummiess....

looking for malay traditional massage lady?...call: mdm mas (9006 8026)

for post-natal($50) 90mins.

last day of the post natal session, you only pay ($40)

also do pre natal 90mins($40) and normal massage 90mins($40)..

no tpt charges islandwide and no hidden cost..

3days post natal massage packages: $140
5days post natal massage packages: $240
7days post natal massage packages: $340
10days post natal massage packages:$490

Harlows Mummies..
im new here..
like to recommend my pre & post natal experience with dis 3 Charlie's Angles massage ladies
with their professionalism services with many years of experience.
Now really enjoy doing Normal massage wif dem with my mum..
Charlie's
sad.gif
1) Mdm Jumie ( 9165 2026 )
Charlie's
sad.gif
2) Mdm Izah ( 8452 9747 )
Charlie's
sad.gif
3) Mdm Marz ( 8205 6426 )
This three Sisters do same method,so not to worried if u book any of this Massage Ladies,
for example,you book Mdm Jumie for post natal massage,but if u deliver early,
She got no slot for you,replacement will be make by this ladies either Mdm Izah or
Mdm Marz will take over it (call you to confirm date & time) rather than keep you waiting.
so do, if you book for Pre Natal Or Normal Massage,either from this three Sisters.
For Traditional Malay Post-Natal Massage: Every session has full body massage,
clear blood clot,blockducts,blood circulation,reduce water retention,
push up womb and stomach wrapping.
Post-Natal massage
sad.gif
$55) 90mins
Pre -Natal massage
sad.gif
$40) 60mins
Normal - massage
sad.gif
$45) 60mins
No Deposit,Transport Charges Islandwide and No Hidden Cost..
My fren who've try their service also give gd feedback too..
Sure No Regrets..

For Post-Natal Massage Packages are :

3days post natal massage packages: $165
5days post natal massage packages: $275
7days post natal massage packages: $385 (free wrapping cloth)
10days post natal massage packages:$550 (free wrapping cloth)

wow seems suddenly so many freelance massage lady around.... very hard to choose since there is good and bad reviews for these freelancers...

liuxiaoyan - are they qualified and trained ? cos 1st time hear before them in smh..

Hi Pat

u right so many massage ladies here....if u want to know whether they good try their pre or normal massage 1st from there u know their skill then can book them....my experience the massage lady that i take is gd...mdm ida coz i try her normal & post natal...her pressure same no differents especially my back ache...now every week i book here till i start my job....she also have 3 person under her...she trained them too...maybe u can try them...if u want can call them personnally

mdm mariam 81337558
mdm suria 97954574
mdm zaliah 93672244

they all trained my mdm ida....maybe can call them also...i just take 3 no from ida in case she cannot do me normal massage...

hi pat
Yup, this Professional Charlie's Angles Massage Ladies Qualified,Experience and Trained for so MANY YEARS..they also do Massage Cupping Bodywork based on common practise Chinese Cupping Therapy & Foot Reflexology too..

hi liuxiaoyan

Tks for recommendation..
Got this good Prenatal massage aunties called Mdm Izah (Charlie's Angels) 84529747 at my house yesterday..
decided to sign up for post-natal massage at that time coz this lady got genuine certs on massage..
glad I signed up as,this aunties skills are fantastic & professional.

Hi

I would like to recommend my massage lady. Her rates is $50 for 1.5 hrs and she does massage for my baby too. She also helps me to clear my block ducts. Its quite worth it. She is a nice lady. My tummy flatten alot after the wrapping. She is Mdm Nur @ 94287756

Hi Grace,
I had my postnatal massage by Malay Postnatal Retreat last yrs and I think their price is very reasonable and service is gd. Very happy that I make the right choice. All their therapists are certified and I enjoy all my sessions. They are registered company and I think that is most important as I see in this forum that some therapist did not turn up after few sessions and some with so many excuse. You may try their service.

noscon- ya lor a lot of ppl "adv" .. for those 1st timers do read more and find out exactly what the massage lady or company offers before signing up. some freelancers massage lady are good from many who has feedback but some i have heard bad experiences too. ask them what exactly they provide cos for some they say full body massage but only do shoulder to leg. to me full massage is really head to toe hee cos i like to go spa so it feels weird from shoulder down only , like half massage ...I very kaisu from the 1st preg to now my 2nd child i ask around and compare which one i am more comfortable then i decide. another thing also my hubby is paying so i want to make his money worth while too. i delivered last month and twice i engage the same massage company , although i have different massage lady doing , i will say both i have relatively good experiences. although for my 2nd child , my tummy is not flat like some mummies who are lucky but at least i can see some difference after the sessions and the service they provide is still as good when the 1st time i engage them.
happy.gif

mummies - just open your eyes wide before commiting

Hi Noscon,
I think all this new ad are all new therapists as never see their name in this forum before if they claim they have many yrs experience and I think nowadays mummies in this forum they go for recommendation.

Hi Cyrus,
I saw your posting before give birth nov 08 and now you give birth again last mth? Is this your 2nd baby? How you manage with abt 14th old baby and with your newborn now?

grace- yes this is my 2nd baby.. it very tiring la to cope but my hubby want chop chop have 2 then close shop cos he not so young anymore, scared older no more energy to run around with them so the gap is close....

wow cyrus, you are good!
happy.gif

hi mummies, just want to share my massage lady with all..
my massage lady is Sharon, a very interesting and humorous lady. I always look forward to her massage sessions during my confinement as she will always make me laugh. Her massage skills are good too, I took off 6 inches after 10 sessions with her. She also provide other services like eye brow trimming, eyelash perming and facial using good products. good for confinement and before full month celebration to look nice nice!

She is always punctual and even went the extra mile to help my baby change his diaper once when i was on the massage bed (yes she provides her own massage beds and cleaning binding cloth every session)

Not advertising but just to share my wonderful experience with her! very professional service

Her number is 81339006, text her as she doesnt take calls when she is doing massage.
Can take a look at her webby too www.shalompostnatalmassage.com

wow cyrus, you are good!
happy.gif

hi mummies, just want to share my massage lady with all..
my massage lady is Sharon, a very interesting and humorous lady. I always look forward to her massage sessions during my confinement as she will always make me laugh. Her massage skills are good too, I took off 6 inches after 10 sessions with her. She also provide other services like eye brow trimming, eyelash perming and facial using good products. good for confinement and before full month celebration to look nice nice!

She is always punctual and even went the extra mile to help my baby change his diaper once when i was on the massage bed (yes she provides her own massage beds and cleaning binding cloth every session)

Not advertising but just to share my wonderful experience with her! very professional service

Her number is 81339006, text her as she doesnt take calls when she is doing massage.
Can take a look at her webby too www.shalompostnatalmassage.com

just sharing..
Charlie's Angels Qualified,Experience Aunties massage skill and technique in my opinion is the very best
prenatal & postnatal massage.
I have had a massage with various massage ladies with my 1st baby being recommend to
and have found no one who compares to the massage I have had 2nd baby with charlies angels massage aunties.
their techniques work in prenatal massage helps my leg, hip & my back pain is incredible.
very good full body massage from head to toes,also incredible. .
I would recommend Charlies Angels to anyone in need of real “Best” massage ladies.
I can finally stop hunting around for a massage ladies I trust!"
Try them, you will be glad you did." Mdm Jumie( 9165 2026 )Mdm Izah( 8452 9747 )Mdm Marz( 8205 6426 ).

Suggestion..

after the post massage, you can wear the micro-massage LipoBody / LanaBody undergarment/pant.
It helps to flatten your Tummy, Trim and Tone your Hip and Thigh. Can see the impact within weeks! Their website: www.itsi.com.sg.

You can refer more information at www.itsi.com.sg.

Cheers!

Hi Mummies..
like to share about my Absolutely fabulous experience with Charlie's Angels Aunties..
Mdm Jumie & Mdm Izah is extremely knowledgeable as both is at age 50's,
and a highly trained therapist.
Her $40 charges/duration 60mins for prenatal massage is a totally different
experience than my 1st massage lady.
already book her for postnatal..I highly recommend her to everyone.
My mother also agree and really enjoyed the massage by Mdm Izah last friday at our house
Thank you for the extra care. her back pain was gone and she felt totally rejuvenated.
It was by far the best massage we ever had..
Thank You Charlie's Angels.. Mdm Jumie 9165 2026 / Mdm Izah 8452 9747.

Hi, I'm currently doing my confinement now and doing my post natal massage with Nit. My friend recommended Nit to me, she engage her to massage for pre and post natal last year and slim down 2 sizes as well. Therefore, I give it a try. Her massage skill and technic is really good, I actually slim down from L size to S size in a week massage. The result is so good that even my mother, mother in law and husband said that I've slim down a lot.

This is my 2nd baby already, comparing the previous massage lady who only bring massage oil and body wrap which is not effective. Nit massage is effective. She uses lots of herds to prepare the herbal steam to steam myself in the toliet and uses bamboo to massage me from head to toe. But, the price is high as copre to others. I paid $1900 for 1 week treatment in the first place. Due to the effective results, Ive upgrade my package to 1 month package of $6000. I think it's very worth it, if you want to be healthy and pretty as well.

Hi mummiess....

looking for malay traditional massage lady?...call: mdm mas (9006 8026)

for post-natal($50) 90mins.

last day of the post natal session, you only pay ($40)

also do pre natal 90mins($40) and normal massage 90mins($40)..

no tpt charges islandwide and no hidden cost..

3days post natal massage packages: $140
5days post natal massage packages: $240
7days post natal massage packages: $340
10days post natal massage packages:$490

So many of you seem to have tried Mona besides Qiqi and Elaine. May I know your experience with her too?
Thanks!

Dear mummies

I bought too many sessions of abdomen candle wax massage at Gimen and wanted to let go some sessions. Good for those who just gave birth and wanted to remove wind in the womb. Please email me at [email protected] as i seldom go to smh.

Usual price is S$80 / session.
10 sessions = $400
20 sessions = $700
30 sessions = $1000

Back